Mayor Santos Already Putting Spin On Taxes.

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pants On Fire
Bert, still waiting for your response to my posting about the Abbott $$$.  Where are you?

Hey Curious, don't hold your breath! He can't and won't answer you because he

knows he is wrong, once again. You will hear him chanting the same war cry again

about the same issue in April. The man is capable of talking out of each and every orifice available to him even when he knows he wrong and or lying.

Hey Curious, don't hold your breath!  He can't and won't answer you because he

knows he is wrong, once again.  You will hear him chanting the same war cry again

about the same issue in April.  The man is capable of talking out of each and every orifice available to him even when he knows he wrong and or lying.

You think? No, he's just really busy being BERT DIAZ, PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPAL! Do you think he changes into his suit in a phone booth?

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Bert, still waiting for your response to my posting about the Abbott $$$.  Where are you?

I am still here. The response will come in full Glory in April, 2006 during the Kearny Board of Education Elections.TIMING IS EVERY THING!!!!!!See you then and say BYE BYE to Mary Torres!!!!!!!

I am still here. The response will come in full Glory in April, 2006 during the Kearny Board of Education Elections.TIMING IS EVERY THING!!!!!!See you then and say BYE BYE to Mary Torres!!!!!!!

Bert, answer this if you can. Is the response about Sacco and Doria correct? Did they control the funds? And will we get funding in the 06/07 year. I would like to know if this is true or just spin from A.Realist. If you can without leting out to much give us a heads up. Thanks

Guest Pants on Fire

Hey curious, did I call it right or what? The orifice speaks!

Bert, answer this if you can. Is the response about Sacco and Doria correct? Did they control the funds? And will we get funding in the 06/07 year. I would like to know if this is true or just spin from A.Realist. If you can without leting out to much give us a heads up. Thanks

I guess realist stole your thunder for April. Due to your silence on these simple questions I must assume that he is right and you have nothing.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

Ask Mr. Jim Mangin, he's got the facts and will tell the truth with specific documentation supporting this very serious issue.It is an atrocity what has been done to the Kearny Tax payers and the kearny Public Schools students under the leadership of 21 year member, Mary Torres.It is time for her to be voted out this April,2006. All those who want to weaken Mayor Santos' grip on the Kearny Board of Education will vote Mary Torres OUT. All those who want to strengthen Mayor Santos'hold on the Kearny Board of Education and continue to raise our taxes, will vote in favor of her.It's that simple and will prove to be a very interesting election.My prediction still stands.AFTER 21 YEARS, MARY TORRES, ASSISTANT TO MAYOR SANTOS AND KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION PRESIDENT( two positions that have a very serious conflict of interest and should NOT be held by the same person) WILL BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE.SO LET BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE...

Guest Guestimate
Ask Mr. Jim Mangin, he's got the facts and will tell the truth with specific documentation  supporting  this very serious issue.It is an atrocity what has been done to the Kearny Tax payers and the kearny Public Schools students under the leadership of 21 year member, Mary Torres.It is time for her to be voted out this April,2006. All those who want to weaken Mayor Santos' grip on the Kearny Board of Education will vote Mary Torres OUT. All those who want to strengthen Mayor Santos'hold on the Kearny Board of Education and continue to raise our taxes, will vote in favor of her.It's that simple and will prove to be a very interesting election.My prediction still stands.AFTER 21 YEARS, MARY TORRES, ASSISTANT TO MAYOR SANTOS AND KEARNY  BOARD OF EDUCATION PRESIDENT( two positions that have a very serious conflict of interest and should NOT be held by the same person) WILL BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE.SO LET BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE...

To paraphrase that great American, John McEnroe:

Answer the questions, idiot.

1. Is the response about Sacco and Doria correct?

2. Did they control the funds?

3. And will we get funding in the 06/07 year?

Guest Speechless
Mary, Mary don't you fret.

They haven't been able to beat you yet.

Your 21 years have made us smarter and stronger,

So I think we'll keep you a whole lot longer!

IN APRIL 2006 VOTE FOR MARY TORRES. SHE'S BULLISH ON EDUCATION!

I am speechless. The largest part of the tax bill is the Bd. of Ed. Anyone who continuously votes for someone who has substantially raised school taxes for 21 years leaves me ............ Nothing personal, but Geez, time for a change.

I am speechless. The largest part of the tax bill is the Bd. of Ed.  Anyone who continuously votes for someone who has substantially raised school taxes for 21 years leaves me ............  Nothing personal, but Geez, time for a change.

Change? To what or who? The reality of it is that in all NJ towns the school taxes are about 50% of the overall bill, except for Abbott districts.

Ask Mr. Jim Mangin, he's got the facts and will tell the truth with specific documentation  supporting  this very serious issue.It is an atrocity what has been done to the Kearny Tax payers and the kearny Public Schools students under the leadership of 21 year member, Mary Torres.It is time for her to be voted out this April,2006. All those who want to weaken Mayor Santos' grip on the Kearny Board of Education will vote Mary Torres OUT. All those who want to strengthen Mayor Santos'hold on the Kearny Board of Education and continue to raise our taxes, will vote in favor of her.It's that simple and will prove to be a very interesting election.My prediction still stands.AFTER 21 YEARS, MARY TORRES, ASSISTANT TO MAYOR SANTOS AND KEARNY  BOARD OF EDUCATION PRESIDENT( two positions that have a very serious conflict of interest and should NOT be held by the same person) WILL BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE.SO LET BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE...

YEA ASK JIM MANGIN!!!! TELL THEM JIM!!!! WE WANT A REMATCH!!! YOU AGAINST MARY TORRESS!!!!! YOU BEAT HER ONCE LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!! MARY ITS TIME TO GO. CLEAN THIS HOUSE JIMM!!!!

Guest An Old Al Fan

Mayor,

What can I say? You have been in office for a while now. You have put your trust and our money in the hands of Mr. D'Arco.

He really has not produced for Kearny or you. We just watch our taxes go up and the Town go down.

I wish you or your council persons would reply. Where is this Town headed?

I read that you are getting a County is this true or false. Are all the rumors of lawsuits due to Mr. D Arco true or false.

Please answer these questions either here or in some other forum.

An Old Al Fan

Guest Guest 22

When reading some prior posts, some acted like Sacco and Doria did a bad thing. First and foremost, BOTH of them are mayors of towns, North Bergen and Bayone respectively. As mayors, they did a great thing for their towns. I guess Santos has little power to help Kearny.

When reading some prior posts, some acted like Sacco and Doria did a bad thing.  First and foremost, BOTH of them are mayors of towns, North Bergen and Bayone respectively.  As mayors, they did a great thing for their towns.  I guess Santos has little power to help Kearny.

I don't think anything was gained for either North Bergen or Bayonne because of their MAYORS. You do realize that both Sacco and Doria are State Senators, right? They're the ones that get to write legislation, make the big deals, etc., not mayors. Well, maybe Frank Rodgers back in his day. No, you've got to be a liitle higher up on the food chain to bring about millions of $$$ for your town.

I don't think anything was gained for either North Bergen or Bayonne because of their MAYORS.  You do realize that both Sacco and Doria are State Senators, right?  They're the ones that get to write legislation, make the big deals, etc., not mayors.  Well, maybe Frank Rodgers back in his day.  No, you've got to be a liitle higher up on the food chain to bring about millions of $$$ for your town.

AS I SAID IF IT WAS OF ADVANTAGE I'M SURE D'ARCO WOULD MAKE IT HAPPEN AND GET THE MONEY. YOU HAVE GOT TO ACCEPT THE FACT IT IS ONE TOWN. SCHOOLS,ETC. THERE ARE TIMES TO STOP THE SILLY BICKERING AND WORK TOGETHER AND REWARD THOSE WHO DO THE JOB.

Guest Guest 22
I don't think anything was gained for either North Bergen or Bayonne because of their MAYORS.  You do realize that both Sacco and Doria are State Senators, right?  They're the ones that get to write legislation, make the big deals, etc., not mayors.  Well, maybe Frank Rodgers back in his day.  No, you've got to be a liitle higher up on the food chain to bring about millions of $$$ for your town.

Yes, I do know they are senators... who started out as mayors. Well no, Doria was an assemblyman first, then a mayor, then a senator. Sacco is a very popular mayor who carries his town by an enormous vote and delivers an enormous amount of votes for the County. Unlike Kearny, whose voting numbers keep declining. You're right, they are further up on the food chain, but worked their way up there. Unfortunately, Kearny won't see that day. Even in political circles you have to earn your spot, the Santos circle is so small Kearny will never be rewarded.