Mayor Santos Already Putting Spin On Taxes.

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

Guest A. Realist
There is a sick vendetta with some of you people.  Not to choose sides or anything but Mr. Campbell owens a home, does the mayor?  I think you are confused of the mayor living in his mothers house.  By the way does the Mayor have anything to lose by corrupting this town?  Does he have kids in the school system?  The only time you see the mayor around kids is for the observer pictures.

Oh, yeah. It's very obvious that you're not taking sides!

You know, you're right. Santos has nothing to lose by "corrupting" the town--except maybe his reputation, his integrity, and any political aspirations he might have. To say nothing of the fact that it will upset his mother.

Your post reminds of a very wise spinster teacher I had. When she got sick and tired of being told that because she was childless, she knew nothing about raising kids, she would reply, "And poultry farmers don't lay eggs, either..."

(Don't try to figure it out. It's way over your head.)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Knows Better
Jersey Shore? Please, that was his mother's house that he duked her out of.  That's why she's in a home and hasn't spoken to him in 15 years.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool mom!

Guest The Medicine Man
The sad thing about having a lively debate about the issues that effect the community is that somebody crosses the line and brings family members into the discussion. The good thing that comes out of this is people are starting to take a good hard look at this Mayor and Council and also the Board of Education. The Mayor may feel secure by having no opposition in November, but rest assured mismanagement in Town Hall (aka J.Darco) could come to the surface in the coming years and you could very well see the first Mayor in the history of Kearny to be recalled. THATS A PREDICTION!!!      Also Mary Torres will lose her seat on the Board of Education in April 2006!!!!!! Thats a good first start!!!1

Yes it is sad, but the best part is the people that can't take their own medicine.

Guest A. Realist

The Mayor may feel secure by having no opposition in November, but rest assured mismanagement in Town Hall (aka J.Darco) could come to the surface in the coming years and you could very well see the first Mayor in the history of Kearny to be recalled. THATS A PREDICTION!!! Also Mary Torres will lose her seat on the Board of Education in April 2006!!!!!! Thats a good first start!!!1

[/quote}

Here's my prediction: YOUR PREDICTION S**KS!!!!!

It's about as valid as your camp's predictions regarding a sweep in the last BOE elections, the "surprise" petitions and the huge write-in campaigns that were going to topple the Santosians in the Primary. Dream on!

Guest Flabbergasted

You know, you're right. Santos has nothing to lose by "corrupting" the town--except maybe his reputation, his integrity, and any political aspirations he might have. To say nothing of the fact that it will upset his mother.

Your post reminds of a very wise spinster teacher I had. When she got sick and tired of being told that because she was childless, she knew nothing about raising kids, she would reply, "And poultry farmers don't lay eggs, either..."

Eggs-actly!

• 1 month later...

Problems are just beginning for MAYOR SANTOS and the TOWN COUNCIL. (HIGH TAXES HAVE PROPERTY OWNERS AT THE BOILING POINT) HERE COMES THE "TIDAL WAVE" MAYOR GET YOUR LIFE BOAT!!!!!

Not even close.

MAYOR SANTOS, How do we deal with the neverending tax increases you have given the property owners in this town. Everybody is gone Mayor there is nobody to blame, There is only one person to blame now for this tax mess and that's "YOU"

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
MAYOR SANTOS,  How do we deal with the neverending tax increases you have given the property owners in this town. Everybody is gone Mayor there is nobody to blame,    There is only one person to blame now for this tax mess and that's "YOU"

Does anybody know why the" eligible" Kearny Board of Education did NOT receive a 2 MILLION DOLLAR BOND in State Aid, designated for all Public Schools surrounded by ABBOTT districts?ANSWER: Board of Education President, and Assistant to Mayor Santos, Mary Torres knows why.The astonishing answer will be revealed and made public during her Board of Education campaign for re-election in April, 2006.

Does anybody know why the" eligible" Kearny Board of Education did NOT receive a 2 MILLION DOLLAR BOND in State Aid, designated for all Public Schools surrounded by ABBOTT districts?ANSWER: Board of Education President, and Assistant to Mayor Santos, Mary Torres knows why.The astonishing answer will be revealed and made public during her Board of Education campaign for re-election in April, 2006.

Oh come on Bert don't keep it to your self, tell us we want to know.

Oh come on Bert don't keep it to your self, tell us we want to know.

You will be able to read about it in the Observer and Star Ledger in Spring 2006 during the Kearny Board of Education election time.This will assure two things;number one, the Kearny citizens will see how DETRIMENTAL it is to have Mayor Santos' personal aid wearing TWO hats, that of president of the Kearny Board of Education and that of personal and private aid to Mayor Santos; and number two, 21 year President of the Kearny Board of Education, Mary Torres, will NOT be re-elected. Now let's try this again:DOES ANYBODY KNOW ON WHAT GROUNDS THE ''ELIGIBLE'' KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION DID NOT RECEIVE A TWO MILLION DOLLAR BOND IN STATE AID THIS YEAR,DESIGNATED FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS SURROUNDED BY ABBOTT DISTRICTS? ANWER:21 YEAR MEMBER AND PRESIDENT OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION, AND ALSO PERSONAL AND PRIVATE ASSISTANT TO MAYOR SANTOS, THE ONE AND ONLY,MARY TORRES KNOWS WHY. THE ASTONSHING FACTS WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT AND PUBLISHED, DURING HER KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION CAMPAIGN FOR RE-ELECTION, THIS APRIL,2006...Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

I own a mansion and a yacht!!!!!!!!

Again:

Again:

Again: 

I don't own a mansion or a yacht but I do have an inquiring mind: Inquiring mind llike to know;DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON WHAT GROUNDS THE ELIGIBLE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION TURNED DOWN A TWO MILLION DOLLAR BOND IN STATE AID THIS YEAR???The TWO MILLION DOLLAR BOND IN STATE AID was designated for all Public Schools surrounded by ABBOTT districts and Kearny obviously qualifies.21 year member of the Kearny Board of Education (time for a change)and personal assistant to Mayor Santos, Mary Torres knows why.Ask her as I have and see what interesting responses you will get.Go and ask other members of the Kearny Board of Education or the Town Council and try to get thier answers in writing.Ask Mayor Santos, he knows why.All the documented and recorded facts are Public Records and will be revealed this April, 2006, during the Kearny Board of Education Elections.

I don't own a mansion or a yacht but I do have an inquiring mind: Inquiring mind  llike to know;DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON WHAT GROUNDS THE ELIGIBLE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION TURNED DOWN A TWO MILLION DOLLAR BOND IN STATE AID THIS YEAR???The TWO MILLION DOLLAR BOND IN STATE AID was designated for all Public Schools surrounded by ABBOTT districts and Kearny obviously qualifies.21 year member of the Kearny Board of Education (time for a change)and personal assistant to Mayor Santos, Mary Torres knows why.Ask her as I have and see what interesting responses you will get.Go and ask other members of the Kearny Board of Education or the Town Council and try to get thier answers in writing.Ask Mayor Santos, he knows why.All the documented and recorded facts are  Public Records and  will be revealed this April, 2006, during the Kearny Board of Education Elections.

If you would, please explain what an Abbott district is? Also what is this bond the state is offering communities? I'm not clear on this matter. Thanks in advance.

You will be able to read about it in the Observer and Star Ledger in Spring 2006 during the Kearny Board of Education election time.This will assure two things;number one, the Kearny citizens will see how DETRIMENTAL it is to have Mayor Santos' personal aid wearing TWO hats, that  of president of the Kearny Board of Education and that of  personal and private aid to Mayor Santos; and number two, 21 year President of the Kearny Board of Education, Mary Torres, will NOT be re-elected. Now let's try this again:DOES ANYBODY KNOW ON WHAT GROUNDS THE ''ELIGIBLE'' KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION DID NOT RECEIVE A TWO MILLION DOLLAR BOND IN STATE AID THIS YEAR,DESIGNATED FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS SURROUNDED BY ABBOTT DISTRICTS? ANWER:21 YEAR MEMBER AND PRESIDENT OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION, AND ALSO PERSONAL AND PRIVATE ASSISTANT TO MAYOR SANTOS, THE ONE AND ONLY,MARY TORRES KNOWS WHY. THE ASTONSHING FACTS WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT AND PUBLISHED, DURING HER KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION CAMPAIGN FOR RE-ELECTION, THIS APRIL,2006...Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Yes, I know. One of the criteria for receiving that aid was that the school district also had to have qualified for HELP aid in the 04/05 school year. (HELP = Higher Expectations for Learing Proficiency). Kearny did not qualify. And please remember that the main sponsors of the bill that provided the "Abbott Rim" funding are Sacco and Doria, whose school districts benefited by the millions (approx. 6 million for Bayonne (Doria), and 8 million for North Bergen (Sacco).

By the way, Kearny was made eligibile for HELP aid for the 05/06 school year, much to the tenacity of Mary Torres who hounded state legislators trying to find out why Kearny was precluded in the first place.

Now, that's the TRUTH, but judging by your past history, Bert, I will be SO interested to hear your version. You've got til April, so it should be a WHOPPER!

Yes, I know.  One of the criteria for receiving that aid was that the school district also had to have qualified for HELP aid in the 04/05 school year.  (HELP = Higher Expectations for Learing Proficiency).  Kearny did not qualify.  And please remember that the main sponsors of the bill that provided the "Abbott Rim" funding are Sacco and Doria, whose school districts benefited by the millions (approx. 6 million for Bayonne (Doria), and 8 million for North Bergen (Sacco). 

By the way, Kearny was made eligibile for HELP aid for the 05/06 school year, much to the tenacity of Mary Torres who hounded state legislators trying to find out why Kearny was precluded in the first place.   

Now, that's the TRUTH, but  judging by your past history, Bert, I will be SO interested to hear your version.  You've got til April, so it should be a WHOPPER!

MARY, MARY, SO MUCH TO THE CONTRARY!!!April,2006 will be here SO!!! Are you" wary???"

MAYOR SANTOS,  How do we deal with the neverending tax increases you have given the property owners in this town. Everybody is gone Mayor there is nobody to blame,    There is only one person to blame now for this tax mess and that's "YOU"

Let's fully understand the Nature of the Tax Problem in the Town of Kearny.First let's be completely objective by making a list of all related relevant facts,and recording all this given information.Restating the tax problem in Mayor Santos' own words, listing all the conditions that surround the tax problems in Kearny, and finally describing all related known Tax Problems. WOW!!!Systematically we arrive at the nature of the problem...Mayor Santos and his administration of A ONE HUNDRED% pure democratic machine.Where else is Santos and his croanies going to point the finger???Leo Vartan's fault???No. Can't do that any more. Republican town council and too much opposition???No.Can't do that either, the Town Council is 100% Democrats of his choosing.Jim Mangin keeps making bad decisions and is too much of a Democratic Rebel???That Does'nt work any more because Honest Jim Mangin is NOT on the Town Council.So, WHERE is the Source of the Tax Mess in Kearny???WHAT is it's point of origin???WHEN did it all begin???WHO THEN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS FISCAL DISSARAY WE ARE IN ???will the honorable mayor santos and town council please rise and take a bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(make sure to vote Mary Torres out of the Kearny Board of Education this April, 2006, she is also the Mayor's special assistant)

Yes, I know.  One of the criteria for receiving that aid was that the school district also had to have qualified for HELP aid in the 04/05 school year.  (HELP = Higher Expectations for Learing Proficiency).  Kearny did not qualify.  And please remember that the main sponsors of the bill that provided the "Abbott Rim" funding are Sacco and Doria, whose school districts benefited by the millions (approx. 6 million for Bayonne (Doria), and 8 million for North Bergen (Sacco). 

Now, that's the TRUTH, but  judging by your past history, Bert, I will be SO interested to hear your version.  You've got til April, so it should be a WHOPPER!

Curious,

I like your style!

The only thing tenacious about Mary is when she tells the tax payers to "kiss her a**". She's the biggest hypocrite on two feet. And that's saying something on that BOE!

Let's fully understand the Nature of the Tax Problem in the Town of Kearny.First let's be completely objective by making a list of all related relevant facts,and recording all this given information.Restating the tax problem in Mayor Santos' own words, listing all the conditions that surround the tax problems in Kearny, and finally describing all related known Tax Problems. WOW!!!Systematically we arrive at the nature of the problem...Mayor Santos and his administration of A ONE HUNDRED% pure democratic machine.Where else is Santos and his croanies going to point the finger???Leo Vartan's fault???No. Can't do that any more. Republican town council and too much opposition???No.Can't do that either, the Town Council is 100% Democrats of his choosing.Jim Mangin keeps making bad decisions and is too much of a Democratic Rebel???That Does'nt work any more because Honest Jim Mangin is NOT on the Town Council.So, WHERE is the Source of the Tax Mess in Kearny???WHAT is it's point of origin???WHEN did it all begin???WHO THEN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS FISCAL DISSARAY WE ARE IN ???will the honorable mayor santos and  town council please rise and take a bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(make sure to vote Mary Torres out of the Kearny Board of Education this April, 2006, she is also the Mayor's special assistant)

Bert, Stop jumping around between town council and boe. You're gonna hurt yourself. Pick a position and stick with it.

So, I gave you the TRUTHFUL version of the Abbott Rim bill and how it effected Kearny. What say you?

Mary, Mary don't you fret.

They haven't been able to beat you yet.

Your 21 years have made us smarter and stronger,

So I think we'll keep you a whole lot longer!

IN APRIL 2006 VOTE FOR MARY TORRES. SHE'S BULLISH ON EDUCATION!

full of your self aren't you? Hummm.