Good Job Chief

Guest Blue Coat

God, I wonder when the cries of "The Sky is Falling" will come???

Unlimited Sick time really isnt, there are still Civil Service rules that must be followed, and people who abuse it can be disciplined. For example, Kearny has had unlimited sick time for decades, yet they dont have the rampant abuse problems that you folks are predicting here, because anyone who IS found to be an abuser is dealt with. In fact KPD averages less than the 15 days per man that Harrison allows, with no cost to the town at the end for paybacks of those unused sick days, and the benefit to the officer that if he Does have a serious illness, he is still covered. Steady Shifts Aren't a bad thing either, Studies have shown that over the course of a career, a Police Officer will live between 5 and 12 years longer if he works a steady shift, rather than a rotating shift. Look at the departments in the area who Work steadies.. North Arlington, Belleville, Kearny, E. Orange, Irvington, More agencies work steady shifts than rotating, mainly because it's proven that steady shifts also cut down on sick time, and subsequently, overtime. But hey, Why let the facts of the situation get in the way of a good Hysterical Argument.

The one thing that really frightens me is that some of these posters might actually BE Harrison Officers, because frankly, if they are, the way that the agency and personnel are spoken of is a disgrace, and frankly make me VERY thankful that I neither work there, or will ever have to rely on any of those guys to back me up.

''FORGET ABOUT EAST NEWARK'',FIVE DAY'S AWEEK,THATS WHAT EVERYBODY WORKS,YOU CRY BABY

The Working Man is a "S***A". HFD or HPD the best jobs in town. Go dig your ditches why they sit back and laugh at you!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
Why did JT get the Police Oficer of the Year award from he American Legion? Was it for his congenality or his good police work?

because he is taking $300,000 from the town and retiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
because he is taking $300,000 from the town and retiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is buying tickets for his retirement party at the PNC on June 3rd. Lets give a good cop a great sendoff.

Guest fellow pba brother

all the bitter responses are people who could not get a job as police officer in the town of Harrison. Stop being jealous, go get your criminal record sponged, and re- take the test you cry babies!

Guest PBA Brother

Hey brother, can you tell me why the ex PBA Prez got put on a steady shift of his liking and the new PBA Prez got put into the day DB? Did they sell their brothers out with the politicians? When are the rest of us going to get steady shifts. the midnight shift is killing me. :o:angry::(

Guest Guest
Hey brother, can you tell me why the ex PBA Prez got put on a steady shift of his liking and the new PBA Prez got put into the day DB? Did they sell their brothers out with the politicians? When are the rest of us going to get steady shifts. the midnight shift is killing me. :o  :angry:  :(

Well we all know how he got the shift by putting pressure on JT (CB). Shame on you chief for letting him bully you and get his way. I hear the pba is working on a new schedule proposal so why don't you try to get involved in that instead of coming on this site. I agree with you about the ex Prez but come on already if you want a steady shift come up with some ideas!! and maybe you might not have to work those shi$@y midnights along with having to see the mayors face at 430am following you around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Why do you call him "CB"? Would you please clarify your statement that he went the other way when there was a tough job.

EM (or Guest as he wants to be called) calls him CB because he's not creative enough to come up with a better moniker. CB=Chicken Balls By the way, I believe anyone in that particular situation would have done the same. Thats a lot of money to pass up for 41 years of service. Lets see how long you last.

:blink:

They also call him the greediest man in Harrison. After retiring with a pension of 91,000 per year, and severance pay over 300,000, he has applied for the investigator's position in the Harrison School system. He also runs security for J. Supor at the military car lot at Manor and Wilhelm. How much is enough? For him , he wants it all.

I think you jumped the gun on those steady shifts buddy, and remember that the unlimited sick time has a probationary period.  Sick time is wildly out of control now.  The one Sgt. even had a one day "cancer" procedure and took like two months off.  I AM CONFIDENT YOU WILL SCREW THE WHOLE DEAL UP.  Wirearms got what he wanted, and his tough guy buddy that died of "Unknown" causes got his too.  Not a person on this earth dies of unknown causes.  Thats a fact.  Some fall off buildings, some overdose, some of heart attacks, and many other maladys, but not unknown causes.  That is ludicrous.

Must You really keep bringing this officers death Up , Let the Guy Rest in peace...He was a nice Guy, now leave Him alone.I don't know what He died from , what matters is He is gone....Please stop this BABY BULLSH-t. You have a major Problem with Him that You have to keep bringing Him up.....LEAVE HIM ALONE...HE IS NOT HERE TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF.....THAT IS MOST LIKELY THE REASON YOU BRING HIM UP< BECAUSE HE ISN'T HERE TO STAND UP TO YOU... I wish You So called grown ups would grow up...You remind Me of little Kids Mommy he took My lollipop......GROW UP........as a POLICE DEPT> YOU SHOULD ALL BE GETTING ALONG THIS IS A DISGRACE>>>>SHAME ON YOU....

JT does not give in to bullying. He's a stand up guy. he will go down as the greatest Chief that ever served on the HPD.

what crack have you smoked..........the one ** is selling on franklin ave? :P:lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Must You really keep bringing this officers death Up , Let the Guy Rest in peace...He was a nice Guy, now leave Him alone.I don't know what He died from , what matters is He is gone....Please stop this BABY BULLSH-t. You have a  major Problem  with Him that You have to keep bringing Him up.....LEAVE HIM ALONE...HE IS  NOT HERE TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF.....THAT IS MOST LIKELY THE REASON YOU BRING HIM UP< BECAUSE HE ISN'T HERE TO STAND UP TO YOU...  I wish You So called grown ups would grow up...You remind Me of little Kids      Mommy he took My lollipop......GROW UP........as a POLICE DEPT> YOU SHOULD ALL BE GETTING ALONG  THIS IS A DISGRACE>>>>SHAME ON YOU....

funny i know who you are and i am watching you. your the next poster child for the lick a *ock here position. but then someone with real balls knows........nothing hS CHANGED. ALOT OF MISGUIDED ILLUSIONS, ONLY OF GRAND FOR THE 3 AMIGOS SUCKING UP THE SCRAPS JT LEFT. :lol: YES WHERE IS THE LOVE? I SEE YOU,HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF? P*ICK THAT YOU ARE OR SHOULD I SAY *UNT. :P:angry::angry:

funny i know who you are and i am watching you. your the next poster child for the lick a *ock here position. but then someone with real balls knows........nothing hS CHANGED. ALOT OF MISGUIDED ILLUSIONS, ONLY OF GRAND FOR THE 3 AMIGOS SUCKING UP THE SCRAPS JT LEFT. :( YES WHERE IS THE LOVE? I SEE YOU,HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF? P*ICK THAT YOU ARE OR SHOULD I SAY *UNT. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

survey says several p*icks left in the department. several which has been s*cking c*ck since the new crew took over. either you bend or you call out sick, you know fake an injury. :P

Guest Town Resident
survey says several p*icks left in the department. several which has been s*cking c*ck since the new crew took over. either you bend or you call out sick, you know fake an injury. :(

If you're a member of the HPD, you're a disgrace to the uniform.

Archived