Is It Just Me Or...

ElectLisaPezzolaForMayor

I'm sure that SOME of you may be wondering why I haven't been posting lately. Well, aside from trying to boycott this bias site, I have also been extremely busy.

;)

Anyway, is it just me, or is Hilary Duff starting to get a little chunky? I really hope that this topic will be addressed in next week's Observer "Word With The Publisher" section. Did you all see her tacky polka dot dress in PEOPLE last week!?!?!

:ph34r:

Guest SDem_Guest

You're kidding, right? With all the other substantial issues that could be discussed on this forum, you're wasting people's time talking about Hilary Duff's weight!? Give me a break.

Guest LIsaPuppet=WINDBAG

Judging from other posters replies (all 2 of them) I guess they agree with me. Your ARE an Idiot with a crappy sense of humor. You annoy people with your pointless postings. I think from now on I'll just call you WINDY for WINDBAG. Take care WINDY, have fun typing your unentertaining drivel!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SoNiceTheLisaPuppetsGone!&#3

I guess I scared the forum flooder away. They either realized that forum flooding is a weak tactic or got the point that their posts were worthless and stupid. Good riddence Lisa's jacka$$! Your humor su**ed anyway, Windbag! :angry::angry::angry:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived