Current Events?!?!?!?!

ElectLisaPezzolaForMayor

This Board Moves At A Very Slow Pace...Is There Not Enough Scandal And Corruption In Kearny To Keep It Interesting? Shouldn't There Be At Least One New Topic Being Posted Daily? It Seems To Me That Alot Of You Sit Around Waiting For Your Copy Of The Observer To Be Dropped Off At Your Door Every Wednesday Morning, Before You Think Of Something New To Write Or Comment On. I Remember The Good Old Days, Pre-Litigation, When Leo Vartan Kept Our Eyes And Ears Filled With Scandal. Ah, Yes, The Good Old Days...

:lol:

This Is A Great Article...

http://www.edmecka.com/Russo4.html

I Loved The Part Where His Lawyer Claims That He Was Motivated By "Poverty", And That His Role In Public Service, Particularly His $7,500 A Year Mayor's Salary, Led To His Financial Demise. Truly Classic, And Desperate Defense.

Yes, Guilty As Charged! Like Most Of You, I Too Am Overly Preoccupied With The Observer. How Else Would I Know When All Of The Wonderful Sidewalk Sales Are Taking Place Around Town? I Also Believe They Have The BEST Advertising. I Really Enjoy Using The Weekly Coupons From "Bensi". Another Reason That I Am A Devout Reader Of The Observer Is Because Of Their "Neighboorhood Watch" Section. It's Really Important For Me To Know Who Was Arrested For High Profile Crimes, Such As Breaking Into My Neighbor's Garage, And Stealing Their Children's Bicycles. It's Always Such An Overwhelming Feeling Of Dismay When I Recognize The Guilty Individual's Name From My KHS Graduating Class. The Individal's Responsible For Commiting These Crimes Must Be Brought To Justice, And I Can't Think Of Think Of A Better Way. Thank You Kearny Observer!

Archived