Vote For Sanity A/k/a John Kerry

Guest Radagast

Guest Radagast

'God bless W Better to be proactive,than reactive, IF on SEpt 10 Bush said we have to invade Afghanistan because of terror threats ...You would of said he's nuts.....Guess what hes not ....Those people over hate all Americans...even you Radagast ....So God Bless GWB!!!!!'

I agree, God Bless GWB and send him back to Austin, TX in January...for good this time instead of on one of his 30 or so vacations! BTW, he wouldn't invade Afganistan because the Talaban were dealing with an oil company he was involved with in Texas (see F 9/11 by M. Moore... DVD release Oct 5th)

Let's face it folks, he is either a liar or an idiot with regard to Iraq. Neither of those qualities are what I would like in a President, in particular, a 'War President'.

He told us that Iraq had WMDs and they were helping terrorists who where gunning for America. None of that turns out to be true. Liar or Idiot? You decide.

Ayad Allawi, the interim Prime Minister of Iraq, is telling Congress that the insurgents: " are becoming more deadly because we think they are getting more desperate."

Hmmm... so we're losing because we're winning?

'Every sign of progress in Iraq adds to the desperation of the terrorists and the remnants of Saddam's brutal regime.'

(George W. Bush, Aug. 19, 2003)

'This progress makes the remaining terrorists even more desperate and willing to lash out.'

(George W. Bush, Aug. 23, 2003)

'The more progress we make in Iraq, the more desperate the terrorists will become.'

(George W. Bush, Aug. 26, 2003)

It's been over a year. Based on how 'desperate' they were/are, we should have won by now. Quite the contrary is true.

When will Bush own up to the terrible mistake he has made and try to do something to fix it? All we hear is 'stay the course' and 'Kerry flip-flops' .

Yeah.... that's constructive.... that'll end the bloodshed...

Is Kerry perfect? Far from it, but at least he has a plan to get us the hell out of there. At least he has some credability. Bush & Co. have none.

Well Brown Wizard, to quote another great American, "there you go again."

You say John Kerry has a plan to get us out of Iraq, please enlighten us. Because so far I've heard six months and a couple of years. Apparently, its a flexible plan. As for help, trust me, even if Kerry wins, France is not coming; they don't have the stones.

As for citing Moore as a credible source of information without opinion. PUh-----LEASE. That's like me saying Rush Limbaugh is an independant point of view. The difference being, of course, at least Limbaugh calls his programs political commentary. Unlike, Moore who CLAIMS to be a documentarian.

Sometimes, semantics mean a lot.

And, we've beaten the subject of WMD's to death. The fact is, most of our elected representatives believed that he had these weapons. The info was bad, no one can dispute that, but it is out of political convenience that you lay the blame at the hands of one person. As the head of our government, George W. Bush deserves his share of the blame for being misled. But I can't exonerate everyone else.

My personal opinion is that he had/has these weapons, and they were either shipped out or not found yet. Until I am proved wrong, this remains only an opinion.

Michael Moore???? Are you serious???????

Guest Anti-Kerry

Kerry flip-flops all the time. I don't trust him. Maybe Kerry should spend more time trying to get a straightforward message out instead of bashing Bush. Kerry has not shown me he is a decisive leader, I have no confidence in him at all. I'm FOR Bush/Cheney. At least they understand that we need fight the terrorists in Iraq or they will come here to fight in our streets. If we get out of Iraq now, THEY WILL COME!!!!

Guest Radagast

>>Well Brown Wizard, to quote another great American, "there you go again."<<

Ahhh... and let us not forget who the son of that great American is voting for this November... but I digress..

>>You say John Kerry has a plan to get us out of Iraq, please enlighten us. Because so far I've heard six months and a couple of years. <<

As part of his address at NYU on Sept. 20, Kerry has proposed four chief goals for Iraq: Enlist more international support from U.S. allies; train Iraqi security forces; advance efforts to reconstruct the country; and ensure that elections are held next year.

Success, he said, could mean that U.S. troops will start coming home next summer.

Now old W says he's trying to do the same thing but it doesn't look like he is having a great deal of success now does it?

>> Apparently, its a flexible plan. As for help, trust me, even if Kerry wins, France is not coming; they don't have the stones.<<

Bush has had the time leading up to the war to put together a meaningful alliance to help us, he failed miserably. Aside from the UK, the 'willing' are a joke and a bad one at that. Since the 'mission accomplished' back in May '03 (another bad joke) a lot of them have packed their bags and left. Now the UK is pulling out 5000 of the 19,000 or so that they have there. In 2003 Bush thumbed his nose at our most powerful allies... now our kids in Iraq are paying for it

>>As for citing Moore as a credible source of information without opinion. PUh-----LEASE. That's like me saying Rush Limbaugh is an independant point of view. The difference being, of course, at least Limbaugh calls his programs political commentary. Unlike, Moore who CLAIMS to be a documentarian.<<

Obviously you have not seen F9/11. Go get the DVD on 10/5 and then talk to me. If you don't want to contribute to the 'evil' Michael Moore... I'll lend you mine.

>>Sometimes, semantics mean a lot.

And, we've beaten the subject of WMD's to death. The fact is, most of our elected representatives believed that he had these weapons. The info was bad, no one can dispute that, but it is out of political convenience that you lay the blame at the hands of one person. As the head of our government, George W. Bush deserves his share of the blame for being misled. But I can't exonerate everyone else.<<

Bush, not John Kerry, is the one who made the WRONG decision to commit 140,000 troops to Iraq. He must be held responsible.

>>My personal opinion is that he had/has these weapons, and they were either shipped out or not found yet. Until I am proved wrong, this remains only an opinion.<<

And the Isrealis will plant some of their own nukes in Syria, dig them up and say AHH HAA!!! Ya see we told ya!! I'm sure the former nut case who ran Iraq wanted to have them, but Alas!... no trace to be found anywhere. As Bush might say, 'It's Merka' you are entitled to your opinion.

>>Michael Moore???? Are you serious???????<<

F9/11 speaks for itself... or more accurately, GWB speaks for HIMSELF in the film. Moore only edits it all together. Truth hurts sometimes.

'God bless W Better to be proactive,than reactive, IF on SEpt 10 Bush said we have to invade Afghanistan because of terror threats ...You would of said he's nuts.....Guess what hes not ....Those people over hate all Americans...even you Radagast ....So God Bless GWB!!!!!'

I agree, God Bless GWB and send him back to Austin, TX in January...for good this time instead of on one of his 30 or so vacations! BTW, he wouldn't invade Afganistan because the Talaban were dealing with an oil company he was involved with in Texas (see F 9/11 by M. Moore... DVD release Oct 5th)

Let's face it folks, he is either a liar or an idiot with regard to Iraq. Neither of those qualities are what I would like in a President, in particular, a 'War President'.

He told us that Iraq had WMDs and they were helping terrorists who where gunning for America. None of that turns out to be true. Liar or Idiot? You decide.

Ayad Allawi, the interim Prime Minister of Iraq, is telling Congress that the insurgents: " are becoming more deadly because we think they are getting more desperate."

Hmmm... so we're losing because we're winning?

'Every sign of progress in Iraq adds to the desperation of the terrorists and the remnants of Saddam's brutal regime.'

(George W. Bush, Aug. 19, 2003)

'This progress makes the remaining terrorists even more desperate and willing to lash out.'

(George W. Bush, Aug. 23, 2003)

'The more progress we make in Iraq, the more desperate the terrorists will become.'

(George W. Bush, Aug. 26, 2003)

It's been over a year. Based on how 'desperate' they were/are, we should have won by now. Quite the contrary is true.

When will Bush own up to the terrible mistake he has made and try to do something to fix it? All we hear is 'stay the course' and 'Kerry flip-flops' .

Yeah.... that's constructive.... that'll end the bloodshed...

Is Kerry perfect? Far from it, but at least he has a plan to get us the hell out of there. At least he has some credability. Bush & Co. have none.

Hey!! I thought Kerry voted on the WAR in Iraq?

You are really in trouble if you are listening to Michael Moore...Give me a break!!!

documentries are supposed to show both sides of the story not one ...with the help of editing... you can make statement look and sound any way you want...

Guest Oak Ridge Boy
My personal opinion is that he had/has these weapons, and they were either shipped out or not found yet. Until I am proved wrong, this remains only an opinion.

We have them now ---in Tennesee. Courtesy of Libya. See ya in October-(SURPRISE).

Radagast, the last Frenchman I think the U.S. could really count on was LaFayette.

Of Kerry's plan, three of the other four are already being attempted by GWB. I don't think it is currently as successful as any of us would like, but there is nothing NEW about Kerry's plan.

Say, for example, John Kerry had been president for this war. Because John Kerry is such a wonderful guy, the U.N. would have supported our efforts. George Bush tried, was rebuffed, and said that the U.S. security is not contingent upon UN approval. I applaud that stance, and if John Kerry would make the same stance, I would still approve.

So, in summation, Kerry's NEW plan is to do what George Bush has already done.

How innovative. Truly ahead of his time. . . . . . . . . or is he behind his time, I'm just not sure.

It always comes back to the same principle with you, Never let facts get in the way of a good argument.

Loki and Radagast, you two amuse me.

Seriously though, I don't know that Michael Moore is impartially detailing facts, rather than carefully editing to show his opinion.

That's just my opinion though.

Guest I predict

Today is Mon October 4. Tomorrow, Tues Oct 5 - Farenheit 911 is released on DVD. I predict this one event will have the single greatest impact on the presidential election. For all of you poo-pooing Michael Moore - remember, you heard it hear first!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived