Jamestown Jammers

Guest Wash Tup

Guest Wash Tup

Looks like Kearnys favorite pitcher Jeff Gogal is taking quite a beating in single "A" ball. They are hitting the cover off the ball when he serves it up. 1-4 with an almost 5.00 ERA. He can be the Al Bundy of Kearny.

Boy, you are either jealous or just a crapo person. What's the matter, didn't you or your kid play well. I don't even know Jeff, but I wish him or any other young person success. You stink!

Guest John Leadbeater_Guest

You are an idiot. At least he is doing something he ENJOYS and can only learn by his mistakes. What is your excuse? Are you the Sanford in Sanford and Son?

Webmaster,

This post should never have made the board and just adds to the ridiculousness that this site has become.

You should really consider shutting it down if you can't control it.

JW

Dear JoeW,

I did edit (delete) a prior post which crossed the line regarding Jeff Gogal . The present post was allowed because it is fair comment. I personally would not have made such a comment however it remains a fair comment. Those who never try will never reach the next level. There is a lot to be said for getting out there and reaching up to the next level. Whether you make it is not that important as having the courage to try. The poster may just be jealous and most of us reading his/her post understand that. Keep working Jeff and don't let negative comments get to you. If you make it great! If you fall short, you will have learned a lot trying.

KOTW

This is America JW and everyone is entitled to your opinion. Its what many wars were fought over and many lives lost to protect. Maybe you prefer a regime such as was in Iraq before the liberation of the people. Of course you would be the leader because of your oppressive inclinations and diatribe.

Guest Single A
Looks like Kearnys favorite pitcher Jeff Gogal is taking quite a beating in single "A" ball. They are hitting the cover off the ball when he serves it up. 1-4 with an almost 5.00 ERA. He can be the Al Bundy of Kearny.

I can tell you follow baseball, NY-Penn is a instructional system. So in simple terms Fastball, Change-up , no breaking stuff. Sit back and wait for the cheese.

The issue is not having an opinion, it is the sheer glee with which the poster points to Jeff Gogal's difficulties. Not a normal attitude and must be personal. Sad. Either the poster is a failure or his or her kid is. Plain grren eyed jealousy

Guest Radagast

'Maybe you prefer a regime such as was in Iraq before the liberation of the people.'

I guess you could say they've been 'liberated'

About 70% of Iraq has been liberated from electric and sewer uitlities for about a year now.

Many innocent Iraqis were liberated from their families, thrown in prison and abused.

Many more have been liberated from body parts due to bombs in the streets exploded by both sides.

and... last but not least, over 10,000 Iraqis have been liberated from their lives since Operation Iraqi Freedom started.

I know it's off topic, but I just can't let the misconceptions and/or lies of the Bushites go unanswered.

Radagast my friend, here we go again. Did you hope by answering off topic someone might read it. I'm still here, I still disagree with you, but I will always read your point of view.

That said, how embarassing that someone would find joy in the fact that this kid is experiencing some growing pains. Are we afraid he'll be more successful than yourself, that's pathetic. (To avoid confusion, I am referring to the original poster, not Radagast.) Or perhaps you were a former competitor still sucking on those sour grapes. Either way, pretty lame; there has to be more to your future than wishing ill on someone else. We can only hope.

I have never met Jeff Gogel, but I have met his dad....and if he is any indication, I'm guessing fail or succeed, Jeff will be ok. Whether he makes it or not, he's obviously made it somewhere that you never will.....he's young and its expected that he'll stuggle a bit. The sad part is that anyone could find enjoyment in that.

Why not try and stop being such a jealous loser! Let me guess, "never made the team, never got picked for anything, ect" I can understand your resentment, but lets give the kid a break, DEAL? lol

You go Rad, those people we "liberated" hate America and Americans...just watch the news....they act real grateful don't they. However, I fully expect that before the election in November, Bin Laden will be dragged handcuffed into the Bush headquarters with the weapons of mass destruction tied to his back. However, I am afraid that as long as they keep equating the Iraqi war into protecting us from terrorists,,they will fool the public.

Guest misstish21_Guest
Last night - Gogal - 4 innings pitched, 6 runs on 7 hits. Another great performance to propel him into the Majors. Very sad.

You're very sad. What an awful person you are. You should be cheering on a fellow man from Kearny instead of putting him down.

Guest Guest 99

Some attempt to justify their own miserable existance by gloating over the misgivings of others.

Those who try and fail will move on. Those who don't try will stagnate forever.

Last night - Gogal - 4 innings pitched, 6 runs on 7 hits. Another great performance to propel him into the Majors. Very sad.

Let's put it this way, Gogal is already where you or your kid could never be. Get over it!

'Maybe you prefer a regime such as was in Iraq before the liberation of the people.'

I guess you could say they've been 'liberated'

About 70% of Iraq has been liberated from electric and sewer uitlities for about a year now.

Many innocent Iraqis were liberated from their families, thrown in prison and abused.

Many more have been liberated from body parts due to bombs in the streets exploded by both sides.

and... last but not least, over 10,000 Iraqis have been liberated from their lives since Operation Iraqi Freedom started.

I know it's off topic, but I just can't let the misconceptions and/or lies of the Bushites go unanswered.

God bless W Better to be proactive,than reactive, IF on SEpt 10 Bush said we have to invade Afghanistan because of terror threats ...You would of said he's nuts.....Guess what hes not ....Those people over hate all Americans...even you Radagast ....So God Bless GWB!!!!!

GWB,

Excuse me, he didn;t invade Afghanistan, he invaded another country, Iraq Would someone explain why GWB says he is protecting us from terrorism by being in Itaq. I reallly would appreciate someone defining the reason we are there, especially since the weapons of mass destruction have gone unfound. I believe it is all political spin, he has nothing else to take credit for.

Guest StudiesandObservations
GWB,

Excuse me, he didn;t invade Afghanistan, he invaded another country, Iraq Would someone explain why GWB says he is protecting us from terrorism by being in Itaq. I reallly would appreciate someone defining the reason we are there, especially since the weapons of mass destruction have gone unfound. I believe it is all political spin, he has nothing else to take credit for.

Ummm no, he DID invade Afghanistan..just ask the Taliban..oops you cant, they arent the ruling power there anymore....and Gee, we have Thousands of troops on the ground in Afghanistan still, helping the New Govt to consolidate it's security as their first free elections come closer.

GWB,

Excuse me, he didn;t invade Afghanistan, he invaded another country, Iraq  Would someone explain why GWB says he is protecting us from  terrorism by being in Itaq. I reallly would appreciate someone defining the reason we are there, especially since the weapons of mass destruction have gone unfound.  I believe it is all political spin, he has nothing else to take credit for.

Ummm no, he DID invade Afghanistan..just ask the Taliban..oops you cant, they arent the ruling power there anymore....and Gee, we have Thousands of troops on the ground in Afghanistan still, helping the New Govt to consolidate it's security as their first free elections come closer.

Sorry, but I do admit I do not stay up at night worrying if there are free elections in Afghanistan and Iraq. And you really believe that is going to stop terrorism? Comon you can't be that easy.

your right, we do have thousands of troops there, many of whom are replacing the ones that came home in body-bags or not at all.....take alittle trip over there yourself if you honestly think our presence is nessasary, or afraid of LOOSING YOUR HEAD FOR YOUR GWB!

The guy just doesn't have what it takes to play in the Majors. It's Kearnys' version of Ray Lucas. Maybe he can go to the prosecutors office as well. He's already given up/produced more hits than the Beatles.

The guy just doesn't have what it takes to play in the Majors. It's Kearnys' version of Ray Lucas. Maybe he can go to the prosecutors office as well. He's already given up/produced more hits than the Beatles.

And just what is your point? And just how are you qualified to make a judgment about who can play in the majors. Are you an authority, a renowned player, an experienced player or coach? I hear the Yankees are looking for someone who can see into the future. Maybe you should apply.

Guest enough already

I cannot believe what I am reading. Have you people NO SHAME.....Do you realize how hard it is to play baseball at a level other then Pop Warner, or High school ???? FACT, NOLAN RYAN (one of the Greatest Pitchers of all time) was ROCKED BEFORE MAKING IT TO THE PROFESSIONAL RANKS !!!!! And was even ROCKED with the Mets (which was why they were willing to trade him). Being a pitcher in the Professional ranks sometimes takes years to mature (A,AA & AAA Included). Give the guy a break, Steve, stick with it, only time and patience will help you realize your goal. Don't be discouraged by the idiots that are filling this message board with negativity (based solely on their own jealously).

Best of luck to you in your future.....

Archived