Sgt. Replacement

Guest Guest

PH more competent. The back computers runs like crap, theres been more viruses infiltrating our system. We should just pay an outside company like normal Police Departments do. We could also use laptaps in the car. Lets be realistic here.

PH more competent. The back computers runs like crap, theres been more viruses infiltrating our system. We should just pay an outside company like normal Police Departments do. We could also use laptaps in the car. Lets be realistic here.

laptops!!!! yeah right, the department gets grant money for technology but never uses it to update. The town probably uses the money to fill the budget gaps and that's what is keeping the police dept. in the 19th century as far as equipment. JT grow some balls and spend the money you get to help your officers

Normal PD's have ther money to hire outside contractors. You forget, Harrison is a distressed Town. Your right though, an outside contractor would be the best solution to the computer problem, but most of the guys in the PD don't know how to type never mind use a computer.

You should have MDT's in each patrol car along with video cameras so that every officer could be more efficient. The cameras would also protect against unwarranted complaints.

As far as the computers are concerned, DH volunteered to set up the initial computer system. Was it a mistake to let him do it? In hindsight, it would have avoided a lot of problems by hiring an outside contractor, but money is always an issue. DH can be any excellent police officer and does a very competent job when he's motivated. Perhaps, the PBA can negotiate an extra stipend for his computer expertise. That would be the proper way to go. :unsure:

PH is more competent my ass! Once a RAT always a RAT!

FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT ABOUT PH. I'VE SEEN CERTAIN DISPATCHERS SHOW HIM OFF WITH THE PROGRAMS AND SYSTEM'S ABILITIES. I'M THE FIRST ONE TO ADMIT,I DON'T KNOW THE SYSTEM BUT A CERTAIN DISPATCHER HAS HELPED ME OUT ALOT.

• 2 months later...
DH does nothing for nothing. The last Chief sent him to a school that costs $3,500 and when he was finished, he asked for more money and a special shift. When he was turned down because it violated the union contract( an individual can not negotiate on his own) he immediately quit leaving the department temporarily in a bind. But, he soon found out that no one is indispenceable and he was replaced promptly with other competent officers who were computer literate. Since he's been replaced, the computer runs better and less money is given for OT to repair the computer. An independent analysis of the HPD computer system by two contractors revealed that it was amateurist and would soon need replacing. :unsure::unsure:

Yes, less OT but do you know why? I'll tell you...Computer Crashes....PH is called......PH doesn't come....Computer stays crashed.....TADA!!!! Now that's the computer wiz we all need to save the computers our P.D. needs to get accurate information from.

DH does nothing for nothing. The last Chief sent him to a school that costs $3,500 and when he was finished, he asked for more money and a special shift. When he was turned down because it violated the union contract( an individual can not negotiate on his own) he immediately quit leaving the department temporarily in a bind. But, he soon found out that no one is indispenceable and he was replaced promptly with other competent officers who were computer literate. Since he's been replaced, the computer runs better and less money is given for OT to repair the computer. An independent analysis of the HPD computer system by two contractors revealed that it was amateurist and would soon need replacing. :D  :lol:

Yes, less OT but do you know why? I'll tell you...Computer Crashes....PH is called......PH doesn't come....Computer stays crashed.....TADA!!!! Now that's the computer wiz we all need to save the computers our P.D. needs to get accurate information from.

well hate to break it to you but he just came out #1 on the Lts. list So if he ever comes to fix the computers it will be more money out of your pocket because of the Lts. pay!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he will come now because of the big raise the PBA got him!!!!!!!

Hinchy is a great cop and good friend, but thats more than any of you punks can handle. I hope you never get promoted. If you don't like it here then leave. Nobody is stopping you. Don't blame Dave for you being an asshole. You do that on your own and very well.

Guest a true cop

few people can say they are qualified police officers. with that said, know that hinchy is not only qualified in his field, but a true gentleman. this man held up his squad and has brought dignity and pride back to a divided squad. it's just unfortunate that you assholes who write shit here can't see him for the true professional that he is. i've known this man all my life and he has never been anything but a gentleman. it's a pleasure working with such a professional officer. regardless, of what they write here, you are what every police officer should be. i know that your skills and wisdom go beyond the motor mouths in this department and the wanna be smart asses. as we have discussed before give them enough rope and they will hang themselves! (rope and plenty of cheese) :lol:

in the words of your own sgt everytime a call was made, he would key up and say,"good job guys" "nice work" remember those words and continue to kick ass!

:D cjis

As Commander of Squad 5, he lead a group that had the highest sick leave abuse on the department. Most of the time, the squad was filled by other officers on OT so if he said good job guys, he meant officers from other squads. His squad doesn't volunteer for anything, such as the HPD Menorial service and nationa night out and does not march in any of the parades. If that's leadership, I must have misunderstood the term. :P:D:D

SHOW ME A HERO AND I WILL WRITE YOU A TRAGEDY!

THIS IS THE SLOGAN THAT SQUAD FIVE BARES. NO MATTER HOW IRRETRIEVABLY BAD IT GETS, HINCH IS RIGHT THERE TO SEE THEM THROUGH.

HINCH YOU ARE VIGOROUSLY ATTACKED HERE BUT THEN AGAIN,LOOK AT YOUR SOURCES, THEY CONGRATULATE MICKEY MOUSE ON A TITLE HE WILL NEVER SEE!

Why shouldn't the squad guys take advantage of the unlimited sick time? believe me, when the warm weather rolls around, you are only gonna see me about once a week if you are lucky. GO UNLIMITED SICK TIME. IT WILL CREATE MUCH OVERTIME TOO, LOTS OF EXTRA MONEY.

Guest leadership is not kissing ass

march in a parade ..........wow! what service ...........wait a minute for a photo smile. yes leadership! leadership is not being phony and bending over like most of you other sissy's. sick abuser...maybe some but then most other squads just send their men home and pretend they are working or excuse them as on official business. there's nothing phony about our squad and it just goes to show your one of those pathic followers. don't hate you cookie cutter wanna be! go hide in town or at tops son!

Archived