Football Scoreboard

Guest G.A.B.

Guest G.A.B.

THIS IS TO THE MAYOR AND THE REC COMMISION. WE ALL KNOW THAT A SCOREBOARD WAS DONATED TO THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM UP AT VETS THEN WHY AM I HEARING THAT THEY ARE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH PERMITS!!!!! ITS BAD ENOUGH WHEN THE TOWN HAS TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THEN IN TURN IS PASSED DOWN TO US! BUT YOU WERE GIVEN SOMETHING FREE AND I UNDERSTAND VOLUNTEERS DONATED THERE SERVICES TO PUT IT UP! WHATS THE PROBLEM???? INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT HOW MUCH ORGANIZATIONS CHARGE TO PLAY A SPORT IN THIS TOWN HOW ABOUT LETTING THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THESE PROGRAMS RUN THEM AND JUST LEND A HELPING HAND. :o AFTER ALL WE ALL KNOW YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MAN POWER TO RUN THEM YOURSELVES. SO LETS BRAKE THE RED TAPE AND DO THINGS FOR THE KIDS AND VOLUNTEERS INSTEAD OF PUTTING UP ROAD BLOCKS :D

This is off the wall! why are they requiring permits? Can't the building codes dept. just check it out when it is being put up to make sure that it's being done right? The Rec. crew use to put them up when Phil Martone was Supt. Let me tell you things got done when Phil Martone was in charge. No body had to wait for permits. It just got done! Now we need permits! They need leadership again! Get rid of the rec commission and make Phil the boss and things will get done. Ask Lou Batiseta he knows that Phil was the man. The Dept. and the programs will run alot smoother if they put Phil back.

Archived