Board Of Education

Guest Parent

Guest Guest
The BOE, at the choosing of the voters, is a seperate entity from the town council and has no obligation to share information with the mayor or council members.

No kidding!! That doesn't mean that the Mayor doesn't influence the BOE.

Guest I the k
The BOE, at the choosing of the voters, is a seperate entity from the town council and has no obligation to share information with the mayor or council members.

No kidding!! That doesn't mean that the Mayor doesn't influence the BOE.

Please, get real! Did you just land on Earth? They are so connected it's hard to tell one from the other. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Yeah!!!!

I voted for John Cambell because I'm tired of the present board members making dicissions to suit their own purposes. Next year I will vote again for some fresh blood on the board

• 3 weeks later...
Please stop! This has all been put to bed. The deal has been made and Diaz will be vice at Franklin. The investigation will never be. So enjoy the rest of the summer and forget it. If you don't think it is reread the posts defending the board and how sick it is to use children. The spin has started and damage control has begun. It's over. See you in Sept. :lol:

You are right. The deal has finally been made. Diaz got a job as principal of a brandie new school in another district and better $$$. So did the wife - another district, better $$$. Plus the money the board gave them for leaving had to be decent, at least a year's pay, or Diaz would never have gone without getting his 20 years.

I wonder if the board members who fired him could land on their feet so fast -- I mean without getting a town job or political favor?

Guest boe watcher

if Diaz is gone who is Mrs. Torres going to appoint to take his place? in other words, who is next in line for a political pay back? we'll wait and see.

Archived