Vote For Bush

Guest Kardinals

Guest Kardinals

Lets all help keep washington going by keeping bush in. If clinton did what he should of when we had our hands on some of these people overseas bushes name wouldnt have been draged like it is. See alot of people just vote for who there friend voted for and thats it. They dont have a mind of there own. I also like the people who turn around and not vote at all and then they run there mouth about the littlest thing that goes wrong in washington. Well you know what if you dont want to vote then you have no room to talk. If you voted then i will think about your opinion and act on it. Everyone now a days are to much in a hurry to judge but let me ask you this. Lets say bush never did any of this and just went on with the daily duties of presidency and they hit us again. I can bet there would be alot of people out there that would of been screaming and yelling why didnt he do anything. So you have to look at it both ways. Another thing and dont get me wrong i am not heart less by no means. When all these army personel signed up for the free money and free education you thought you wouldnt have to work for your money but reality hit and it was time to work it off and if you didnt want that then you shouldnt off signed on the dotted line. No one put a gun to your head and said sign. I am just saying what alot of people been saying for a long time and people should really think before they talk.

Guest Off With HIS HEAD I SAY!

vote for who? are you out of your mind?

he has literaly destroyed our economy all in the name for what?

national security ? or lets see how much he has spent with the war in iraq

billions or maybe even trillions .....we will be so far in debt because of him our great great grandchildren will be paying it off . Some futre we have too all look foward for. This is the worst staff the white house has seen not to mention that basicaly corprate america is running it. I could list everyone in the white house

example DICK Cheney was ceo of haleburton or what ever the hell it was called.

And THE TAX CUTS THAT GEORGE W DICTATOR BUSH gives out only are really only in favor of the 1-2% of americans who are the billionaire and millionaires of this great country ( sarcasim) the rest of you dumb ones see these tax cuts as a great thing thinking he's saving you money when only he's just really buying your vote.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ILoveBush
bvote for who? are you out of your mind?

he has literaly destroyed our economy all in the name for what?

national security ? or lets see how much he has spent with the war in iraq

billions or maybe even trillions .....we will be so far in debt because of him our great great grandchildren will be paying it off . Some futre we have too all look foward for. This is the worst staff the white house has seen not to mention that basicaly corprate america is running it. I could list everyone in the white house

example DICK Cheney was ceo of haleburton or what ever the hell it was called.

And THE TAX CUTS THAT GEORGE W DICTATOR BUSH gives out only are really only in favor of the 1-2% of americans who are the billionaire and millionaires of this great country ( sarcasim) the rest of you dumb ones see these tax cuts as a great thing thinking he's saving you money when only he's just really buying your vote.

tell me, with 5% unemployment, how is the economy destroyed? People are buying homes like never before, how is the economy destroyed? You can't get a morgage without a job. Where do you get your info, in your imagination? It's corporate America that supplies job. I have yet to see poor people employing anyone. Do you have any idea what percentage of their earnings the "rich" pay? Do a little research and find out how much of the total income tax is paid by your 1-2% of Americans. Now that's unfair. Why is it ok that someone who makes more has to pay a larger percentage of their income to make up the difference for the fool who is too stupid and uneducated to get a good paying job and knows how to spend and invest. What do you want, more handouts. Wake up and pull your own weight for a change. If you can't make it working one job......get two. Whatever miserable situation your in is your own doing. Stop looking for someone else to foot the bill for you.

Guest Guest

September 11, 2001. How soon you liberals forget. Bush took control and defeated the Taliban in Afganistan and Saddam in Iraq and will defeat Kerry in November.

Kerry acts like he's for the middle class, but he and his wife have over 1 billion in cash and 27 foreign factories to peddle their ketchup. He came back from Vietnam, and hung around Ms. Hanoi and then threw his medals away.

Do you want him for President? He tried to get McCain for his VP but was turned down because McCain wouldn't back a pinko.

Guest warning: pending danger

To: "I love Bush" I don't know if it is Bush to blame for our county's current economic status, but I would be careful to throw around statments like "you don't need a job to get a mortgage" as a sign that the county is doing great. Did you know that the forclosure rate is at an all time high countywide? Do you realize that personal debt is at an all time high? People are buying homes with a mob mentality and the housing market works just like the stock market. 1. Once "everybody makes a move, the wave has already crested" 2. The market is cyclical. People who are fully leveraged putting 5% and less down for these homes are going to be in for a big suprise. Don't be a young Republican. Enjoy your leased Mercedes.

Guest Guest
I love bush. Always have. i can't understand how guys go for other guys. I'm all for gettin me some bush.

Thanks, someone finally got it. :unsure:

Guest Radagast

Ahhh… my favorite subject, George W. Bush.

Up front, let me say that unlike other ‘liberals’ (I just love how that term has been misused), I don’t consider him an evil person. He may actually be a well intentioned person who just doesn’t really pay attention to the damage that evil people around him are doing.

In three years, his Administration has overseen the destruction of the good name of the United States all over the world. People who used to respect us now hate us or, at least, distrust us. The statement in a previous post that Bush ‘defeated the Taliban in Afghanistan’ is one of many baseless claims made by his faithful. The Taliban are alive and well and still in control of more than half the country. They are still protecting Osama Bin Laden almost three years after 9/11. As for the Iraq debacle, well, it should speak for itself to anyone who doesn’t have a lip lock on W’s butt. Saddam was indeed an evil man. So are a number of other world leaders. Shall we extend our military to take them all out? Most of Iraq’s infrastructure is now in worse shape than it was four years ago and little has been done to fix it. I dare say Bush wouldn’t get too many votes there. We have 140,000 of our kids who represent the future of America acting as targets for both mad men and average Iraqi citizens who consider them an occupation army. The ‘Iraqi Government’ that Bush and Co. picked to run the country until this month looted the oil fund to the tune of $20 billion (with a ‘b’). We seem to be pouring money down a black hole and no one seems to want to account for it. The greedy neo-con scum in Washington can try to put a happy face on all of this but it’s quite obvious that Iraq is in shambles and the responsibility lies entirely with George W. Bush.

As for the economy… well the stock market is doing better. Bush can point to all those Burger King jobs he helped to create in the United States while his true constituencies, big multi-national corporations, were moving any good paying jobs off to foreign countries in order to boost profits. Even the Bush campaign itself farmed out fundraising phone calls to a company in India (and I have proof of that). So while Wall Street gains, average Americans lose.

All the religious hand wringing and finger pointing at John Kerry and ‘liberals’ doesn’t change the fact that America is heading in the wrong direction. Kerry ain’t perfect but if we don’t get these misguided (and I’m being kind) people away from helm of the United States, things will only get worse.

Guest hawk
Lets all help keep washington going by keeping bush in. If clinton did what he should of when we had our hands on some of these people overseas bushes name wouldnt have been draged like it is. See alot of people just vote for who there friend voted for and thats it. They dont have a mind of there own. I also like the people who turn around and not vote at all and then they run there mouth about the littlest thing that goes wrong in washington. Well you know what if you dont want to vote then you have no room to talk. If you voted then i will think about your opinion and act on it. Everyone now a days are to much in a hurry to judge but let me ask you this. Lets say bush never did any of this and just went on with the daily duties of presidency and they hit us again. I can bet there would be alot of people out there that would of been screaming and yelling why didnt he do anything. So you have to look at it both ways. Another thing and dont get me wrong i am not heart less by no means. When all these army personel signed up for the free money and free education you thought you wouldnt have to work for your money but reality hit and it was time to work it off and if you didnt want that then you shouldnt off signed on the dotted line. No one put a gun to your head and said sign. I am just saying what alot of people been saying for a long time and people should really think before they talk.

PATSY!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Bush administration has been filled with lies and a complete lack of respect for the intelligence of the American people. I mean, the REPUBLICAN controlled Congress even says that they were misinformed regarding the war in Iraq. How many more of our soldiers have to die for Bush's personal vendetta? The reputation of the United States is tarnished around the world and it will take a very long time for the respect we once had to be regained. Bush's actions have not made us safer from terrorism, they have only inflamed the hatred that Muslim extremists have for us. Sadaam Hussein is an evil man and, yes, it is better that he is no longer in power. However, to persuade Congress to use force to remove him by using false information and exaggerated claims is not only dishonest but is certainly not an appropriate course of action for the President of the United States.

And who really believes that Bush is making decisions? I have two words: Dick Cheney. I mean, give me a break here! Cheney is the personification of evil. The two of them together is not only dangerous but it's scary.

Under the present administration - we have experienced a government that has gone to war under false pretense, tried to define love, given tax breaks to people who don't need them, have had our environment put on the back burner, missed potential life saving opportunities with break-through medical research, infringed upon our civil liberties, stolen a Presidential election, etc. I could go on but hopefully you get my point.

And what happened to the separation of church and state? That seems to have gone by the wayside considering that so many of this administration's policies are based on religious doctrine. Bush says that a marriage should be between a man and a woman because that's what the Bible says. How about the people who don't have a God or believe in any religion? The first amendment states that we have Freedom of Religion. We also have the right NOT to believe. So, why should our government infringe religious doctrine on us? I am a practicing Catholic so don't think I'm saying this because of my personal faith. I just believe that a person should have the right to believe what they want. Who are we to judge?

And, incidentally, the Bible also says that people who work on the Sabbath should be executed. I guess all of the people who work for Valley National should be shot. Should we call the police to carry out the executions or are we obligated to do it ourselves? The Bible also says that I should be stoned to death for wearing a shirt made from two different materials (e.g., cotton and polyester). I guess I'm in trouble. The Bible also says that people who touch the skins of dead pigs are unclean and should be punished. What would we in America do on a Sunday afternoon without pro football? I think I'll let George Bush tell Lawrence Taylor that he needs to be punished. I could go on but again, hopefully you get my point.

I'm not saying that Kerry is the best choice. As a matter of fact, I would have been happier with John Edwards in the no 1 spot but ANYTHING has to be better than what we have now.

Guest John Q
The Bush administration has been filled with lies and a complete lack of respect for the intelligence of the American people.  I mean, the REPUBLICAN controlled Congress even says that they were misinformed regarding the war in Iraq.  How many more of our soldiers have to die for Bush's personal vendetta?  The reputation of the United States is tarnished around the world and it will take a very long time for the respect we once had to be regained.  Bush's actions have not made us safer from terrorism, they have only inflamed the hatred that Muslim extremists have for us.  Sadaam Hussein is an evil man and, yes, it is better that he is no longer in power.  However, to persuade Congress to use force to remove him by using false information and exaggerated claims is not only dishonest but is certainly not an appropriate course of action for the President of the United States.

And who really believes that Bush is making decisions?  I have two words:  Dick Cheney.  I mean, give me a break here!  Cheney is the personification of evil.  The two of them together is not only dangerous but it's scary. 

Under the present administration - we have experienced a government that has gone to war under false pretense, tried to define love, given tax breaks to people who don't need them, have had our environment put on the back burner, missed potential life saving opportunities with break-through medical research, infringed upon our civil liberties, stolen a Presidential election, etc.  I could go on but hopefully you get my point.

And what happened to the separation of church and state?  That seems to have gone by the wayside considering that so many of this administration's policies are based on religious doctrine.  Bush says that a marriage should be between a man and a woman because that's what the Bible says.  How about the people who don't have a God or believe in any religion?  The first amendment states that we have Freedom of Religion.  We also have the right NOT to believe.  So, why should our government infringe religious doctrine on us?  I am a practicing Catholic so don't think I'm saying this because of my personal faith.  I just believe that a person should have the right to believe what they want.  Who are we to judge?

And, incidentally, the Bible also says that people who work on the Sabbath should be executed.  I guess all of the people who work for Valley National should be shot.  Should we call the police to carry out the executions or are we obligated to do it ourselves?  The Bible also says that I should be stoned to death for wearing a shirt made from two different materials (e.g., cotton and polyester).  I guess I'm in trouble.  The Bible also says that people who touch the skins of dead pigs are unclean and should be punished.  What would we in America do on a Sunday afternoon without pro football?  I think I'll let George Bush tell Lawrence Taylor that he needs to be punished.  I could go on but again, hopefully you get my point.

I'm not saying that Kerry is the best choice.  As a matter of fact, I would have been happier with John Edwards in the no 1 spot but ANYTHING has to be better than what we have now.

To many americans have died already,9/11. It's time for the people of these middle eastern countries to denounce the terrorists they harbor within their borders.The terrorists murder in the name of religion, yet no one seems to be upset with their insane religious behavior. I don't care for either Kerry or Bush but what really pisses me off is how the entire problem is being twisted to make the American public feel guilty. We are making a big mistake with our enemy and right now they are using our freedoms against us. Lets stop all the finger pointing and figure out how we are going to survive. The people who went to work that Sept. morning in the twin towers never thought they'd have to decide weather to burn to death or jump. Keep that in your mind, their parents, children, wives and Husband do.

Guest websterbedamned
Ahhh… my favorite subject, George W. Bush.

Up front, let me say that unlike other ‘liberals’ (I just love how that term has been misused), I don’t consider him an evil person. He may actually be a well intentioned person who just doesn’t really pay attention to the damage that evil people around him are doing.

In three years, his Administration has overseen the destruction of the good name of the United States all over the world. People who used to respect us now hate us or, at least, distrust us. The statement in a previous post that Bush ‘defeated the Taliban in Afghanistan’ is one of many baseless claims made by his faithful. The Taliban are alive and well and still in control of more than half the country. They are still protecting Osama Bin Laden almost three years after 9/11. As for the Iraq debacle, well, it should speak for itself to anyone who doesn’t have a lip lock on W’s butt. Saddam was indeed an evil man. So are a number of other world leaders. Shall we extend our military to take them all out? Most of Iraq’s infrastructure is now in worse shape than it was four years ago and little has been done to fix it. I dare say Bush wouldn’t get too many votes there. We have 140,000 of our kids who represent the future of America acting as targets for both mad men and average Iraqi citizens who consider them an occupation army. The ‘Iraqi Government’ that Bush and Co. picked to run the country until this month looted the oil fund to the tune of $20 billion (with a ‘b’). We seem to be pouring money down a black hole and no one seems to want to account for it. The greedy neo-con scum in Washington can try to put a happy face on all of this but it’s quite obvious that Iraq is in shambles and the responsibility lies entirely with George W. Bush.

As for the economy… well the stock market is doing better. Bush can point to all those Burger King jobs he helped to create in the United States while his true constituencies, big multi-national corporations, were moving any good paying jobs off to foreign countries in order to boost profits. Even the Bush campaign itself farmed out fundraising phone calls to a company in India (and I have proof of that). So while Wall Street gains, average Americans lose.

All the religious hand wringing and finger pointing at John Kerry and ‘liberals’ doesn’t change the fact that America is heading in the wrong direction. Kerry ain’t perfect but if we don’t get these misguided (and I’m being kind) people away from helm of the United States, things will only get worse.

How about the abuse of the word "conservative"? It would take an extremely 'liberal' usage of the word 'conservative' to describe the Republican Party. The Republican Party is far from conservative. The current Republican faction is downright anti-capitolist, pro big government, pro spending, and pro-defecit. One of the former mouth pieces of the Republican Party, Pat Buchannan, regularly refers to the "Bush" Republicans an neo-cons and faux conservatives. All of a sudden the Republicans label him as a radical nut. Just the same as John McCain. I dare all the Bush followers to look up the word Fascism. They won't. The truth hurts. I guess it takes less effort to bastardize that to realize!!

Guest DickCheneyKicksWimpDemocratAss
The Bush administration has been filled with lies and a complete lack of respect for the intelligence of the American people. I mean, the REPUBLICAN controlled Congress even says that they were misinformed regarding the war in Iraq. How many more of our soldiers have to die for Bush's personal vendetta? The reputation of the United States is tarnished around the world and it will take a very long time for the respect we once had to be regained. Bush's actions have not made us safer from terrorism, they have only inflamed the hatred that Muslim extremists have for us. Sadaam Hussein is an evil man and, yes, it is better that he is no longer in power. However, to persuade Congress to use force to remove him by using false information and exaggerated claims is not only dishonest but is certainly not an appropriate course of action for the President of the United States.

And who really believes that Bush is making decisions? I have two words: Dick Cheney. I mean, give me a break here! Cheney is the personification of evil. The two of them together is not only dangerous but it's scary.

Under the present administration - we have experienced a government that has gone to war under false pretense, tried to define love, given tax breaks to people who don't need them, have had our environment put on the back burner, missed potential life saving opportunities with break-through medical research, infringed upon our civil liberties, stolen a Presidential election, etc. I could go on but hopefully you get my point.

And what happened to the separation of church and state? That seems to have gone by the wayside considering that so many of this administration's policies are based on religious doctrine. Bush says that a marriage should be between a man and a woman because that's what the Bible says. How about the people who don't have a God or believe in any religion? The first amendment states that we have Freedom of Religion. We also have the right NOT to believe. So, why should our government infringe religious doctrine on us? I am a practicing Catholic so don't think I'm saying this because of my personal faith. I just believe that a person should have the right to believe what they want. Who are we to judge?

And, incidentally, the Bible also says that people who work on the Sabbath should be executed. I guess all of the people who work for Valley National should be shot. Should we call the police to carry out the executions or are we obligated to do it ourselves? The Bible also says that I should be stoned to death for wearing a shirt made from two different materials (e.g., cotton and polyester). I guess I'm in trouble. The Bible also says that people who touch the skins of dead pigs are unclean and should be punished. What would we in America do on a Sunday afternoon without pro football? I think I'll let George Bush tell Lawrence Taylor that he needs to be punished. I could go on but again, hopefully you get my point.

I'm not saying that Kerry is the best choice. As a matter of fact, I would have been happier with John Edwards in the no 1 spot but ANYTHING has to be better than what we have now.

I could go on but hopefully you get my point.

Uuuhhh!!!! Please don't.

You have your head so far up Michael Moores ass your words are getting muffled!!!

Guest Guest

How can you say the economy is bad? Many new people were hired at the PVSC in the past year without even going on an interview or having the required skills. America, America, God shed his grace on thee, ................

Guest Radagast
Uuuhhh!!!! Please don't.

You have your head so far up Michael Moores ass your words are getting muffled!!!

I always marvel at this kind of response. Someone writes a good sized post detailing a veiwpoint only to be answered by one short meaningless slur. If one does not have a thoughtful retort, why bother posting? Oh well...such is the internet...

It did however, make me think about Moore's movie Fahrenheit 9/11. In spite of all the right wing nut bashing that it has taken it's done very well. The reason, as I see it, is that it uses George Bush's own words and actions to against him. I saw it a week after it was released and the theater was still about 80% full and most stood up and cheered at the end. I'm not the stand up and cheer kind of person so I abstained but I have to say the movie makes a very powerful case against GWB, the Bush family in general and the circumstances surrounding the war in Iraq.

For those of you who missed it in the theaters, Moore has promised to release it on DVD in October just before the election. Regardless of your political leanings, you should see the movie and decide for yourself.

Guest John Q

You just don't get it and you won't until they hit us again. You are blind to the fact that we must fight to preserve what we have and know. This is not about D'S & R'S It's about our way of life. Wake up! How many heads have to be chopped off befor you think that's a problem. These people will hit us again and when they do who should we point our fingers at? All your B/S about Bush and Cheney won't change the terrorist agenda.Their still a clear and present danger regardless of who's in the white house. WTFU!!!!!!!

Just an FYI - I haven't seen "Farenheit 911" . Head up my ass, that's an interesting way of describing basic intelligence. Is there anything intelligent you have to say or are you going to stick with a vocabulary like George Bush's?

Guest Radagast
You just don't get it and you won't until they hit us again. You are blind to the fact that we must fight to preserve what we have and know. This is not about D'S & R'S It's about our way of life. Wake up! How many heads have to be chopped off befor you think that's a problem. These people will hit us again and when they do who should we point our fingers at? All your B/S about Bush and Cheney won't change the terrorist agenda.Their still a clear and present danger regardless of who's in the white house. WTFU!!!!!!!

Don't get what? We are dealing with crazy people who don't care who they kill and can pick when, where and how they will attack us. How does one protect one self from them? The simple answer is, you can't. You can spend tax money on additional security here and there but all you're doing is assuring that they will attack somewhere where you least expect and did not think of.

The only good thing is that in spite of all the radicals who hate us most would not be willing to kill others or themselves. However, as we have seen illustrated right here in this country, religion can and does make you crazy. Out of the six billion homeys on this planet, there has got to be a few thousand with the right combination of whacko religious zeal to be the exception to the rule.

I'm not saying that we should do nothing but the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act and the color coded alert nuttyness is counterprouctive.

Guest John Q

Don't get what? We are dealing with crazy people who don't care who they kill and can pick when, where and how they will attack us. How does one protect one self from them? The simple answer is, you can't. You can spend tax money on additional security here and there but all you're doing is assuring that they will attack somewhere where you least expect and did not think of.

The only good thing is that in spite of all the radicals who hate us most would not be willing to kill others or themselves. However, as we have seen illustrated right here in this country, religion can and does make you crazy. Out of the six billion homeys on this planet, there has got to be a few thousand with the right combination of whacko religious zeal to be the exception to the rule.

I'm not saying that we should do nothing but the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act and the color coded alert nuttyness is counterprouctive.

Your right and I agree with what your saying, but if and when the next time comes we will have mega problems preserving our rights. I'm afraid that people will allow the Govt. to do almost anything. We could see internment camps again, or worse mass deportations. I really don't know what the answer is but these two guys running scare me.

Archived