Boe Meeting 6/21/04

Guest washington school parent

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
"get the feds into Kearny"? "thank you Mayor Santos"? Mooney is "in on the alleged corruption"? You have an overactive imagination. Perhaps you should try writing fiction, maybe even science fiction.

Oh boy, randi is back again to let us all know that there's no problem at the BOE. Everything is well run, efficient, and of course there is no political motivation for anything done in the district. This is all a figment of the publics collective imagination. And nepotism, never, that's all rumor.

Randi claims to know the truth and that the rest of the posters on this webpage are basing their opinion on rumors. Of course, randi never backs up her/his proof by letting us know where the info comes from.

Are you in the overloaded secretarial pool at the Board Office spending too much time on the web and shopping QVC online? :D

Guest sum of it all
"get the feds into Kearny"?  "thank you Mayor Santos"?  Mooney is "in on the alleged corruption"?  You have an overactive imagination.  Perhaps you should try writing fiction, maybe even science fiction.

Dear randi please remove your head from your ass and really look at what is going on. That meeting the other night was a performance worthy of an Oscar. But fear not the fed's will be looking around because they will be notifide. And you can rest assured they will know who to talk to. Have a pleasent day. p/s there will be no spin this time..

Guest Guest
"get the feds into Kearny"?  "thank you Mayor Santos"?  Mooney is "in on the alleged corruption"?  You have an overactive imagination.  Perhaps you should try writing fiction, maybe even science fiction.

Dear randi please remove your head from your ass and really look at what is going on. That meeting the other night was a performance worthy of an Oscar. But fear not the fed's will be looking around because they will be notifide. And you can rest assured they will know who to talk to. Have a pleasent day. p/s there will be no spin this time..

You keep talking about an investigation. I don't think anything will happen. Why don't some of the parents at Washington School get together and file a complaint with the State Department of Education? Maybe that will send some attention your way.

Guest Guest

It's more likely randi has to remove her/his head from the ass of someone in power in the district. If you read randi's other posts you'll see they are fanatically pro BOE.

Obviously connected somehow and owes.

Guest randi

Perhaps reading lessons would be a help to you. Never said there was no political motivation at the boe, never said there were no problems and everything runs smoothly, and I never said there wasn’t any nepotism. Never said any of those things. But references to the feds coming in to clean house and giving the perception that the mayor is running the boe are, IN MY OPINION, way over the top. Anyway, where is the proof for anything on this website? I don’t see very many facts, only rumors, suppositions and innuendo. And, no, I am not in the “overloaded secretarial pool”. Are you?

Guest Guest
Perhaps reading lessons would be a help to you. Never said there was no political motivation at the boe, never said there were no problems and everything runs smoothly, and I never said there wasn’t any nepotism. Never said any of those things. But references to the feds coming in to clean house and giving the perception that the mayor is running the boe are, IN MY OPINION, way over the top. Anyway, where is the proof for anything on this website? I don’t see very many facts, only rumors, suppositions and innuendo. And, no, I am not in the “overloaded secretarial pool”. Are you?

No reading lessons needed. Your posts imply all of those things. You are the lone wolf on these issues.

If you think that Mayor Santos and Mary Torres don't work together on BOE issues you are being very naive.

I'm not in the secretarial pool, my typing skills would not even qualify me for the job. Not even in this district. And I don't have any connections.

Let us know what type of position you hold in the district. Maybe you have some insight that can convince me.

Perhaps reading lessons would be a help to you. Never said there was no political motivation at the boe, never said there were no problems and everything runs smoothly, and I never said there wasn’t any nepotism.  Never said any of those things.  But references to the feds coming in to clean house and giving the perception that the mayor is running the boe are, IN MY OPINION, way over the top.  Anyway, where is the proof for anything on this website?  I don’t see very many facts, only rumors, suppositions and innuendo.  And, no, I am not in the “overloaded secretarial pool”.  Are you?

Explain this for me please. Why did Noberto go to the Mayor for help. Was he over the top?

You keep talking about an investigation. I don't think anything will happen. Why don't some of the parents at Washington School get together and file a complaint with the State Department of Education? Maybe that will send some attention your way.

the state dept of education was notified and they are getting involved. stayed tuned to as the boe turns

Guest washington school parent

well if you were in the overload of the secretarial pool or should i say sesse pool i guess you would know when to duck when the s**t hits the fan now wouldn't you. And if you don't see many facts then maybe you should get up off your azz and come to a boe meeting and hear some of the crap that is said. Maybe you are more intelligent then we are and can figure out what the hell mooney is talking about and why all the jobs are going to the boe's friends and family. We look fwd to seeing you next month ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived