Pube And Heyduke Kids

Guest Guest

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Three Stooges, Muppet Babies, Little Rascals, etc.,  take your pick.  Actually, you should be proud to be mentioned in the same post as such fine entertainment.

Sorry about the chubby chick remark, that appears to be Sami.

i hear you on that, all 3 of those were rather entertaining... when i was in elementary school that is.

and she isn't chubby, who the hell are you to say that? you ain't seen the girl in your life, and if you think she is from the pictures on our site, you're obviously into Ethiopian women.

I doubt there are many chubby Ethiopians.

Isn't that a picture of Sami on the HeyDuke staff?

are you that dense? if you're saying she's chubby, then obviously to you the average sized girl is skin & bones.

and yes, that's her. i just meant you haven't ever seen her in real life, and still have the nerve to insult her figure.

That's a time bomb my friend.

Guest Guest
Are you Heyduke guys gay? I didn't know.

the 3 of us that have posted here all have girlfriends so.. i don't know what you're referring to.

Gay is an attitude. It doesn't matter whether you claim to be poking girlfriend.

Guest Guest
Three Stooges, Muppet Babies, Little Rascals, etc.,  take your pick.  Actually, you should be proud to be mentioned in the same post as such fine entertainment.

i hear you on that, all 3 of those were rather entertaining... when i was in elementary school that is.

and she isn't chubby, who the hell are you to say that? you ain't seen the girl in your life, and if you think she is from the pictures on our site, you're obviously into Ethiopian women.

are you that dense? if you're saying she's chubby, then obviously to you the average sized girl is skin & bones.

and yes, that's her. i just meant you haven't ever seen her in real life, and still have the nerve to insult her figure.

Adults insulting kids on KOTW, talk about time bombs, rocket launchers, gays, fat remarks???? KOTW, are you hearing the tone of these exchanges?

Does this remind anyone else of the kind of disrespect that led to Columbine?

To the adolescents who are in the heyduke group, you don't know everything (neither do I) and yes, you may have a lot to learn (so do we all), but I support your right to be heard even though I may disagree with you. I also support your right to be different - I think the remarks about your orientation, weight, and appearances are low blows written when the adults have nothing thoughtful to say in response to your youthfully clever remarks.

To the adults who are baiting these kids, your personal insults and innuendos with these kids are irresponsible. Your comments about the draft, rocket launchers, and population control are insenstive in times like these. You should know better.

PS - To the adults -- How come you are even bringing Bert Diaz into these exchanges? This just goes to show that whoever you are out there against Diaz, you think the whole thing is funny. It is very serious.

Think you've got it all figured out huh? Like I told the other guy, you have no idea what the world has in store for you.

And you do? If we don't, what makes you think you have any idea.

Gay is an attitude. It doesn't matter whether you claim to be poking girlfriend.

No it's not. Gay is the slang term for being homosexual. It's people like you that go around calling people gay because you don't like them. Besides what do you know about our attitudes, you've never even met us.

To the adults who are baiting these kids, your personal insults and innuendos with these kids are irresponsible. Your comments about the draft, rocket launchers, and population control are insenstive in times like these.

You have a point there. It just doesn't apply to us. Due to the fact that we graduated. And we aren't that messed up in the head. Those kids had serious issues.

Are you Heyduke guys gay? I didn't know.

the 3 of us that have posted here all have girlfriends so.. i don't know what you're referring to.

correct me if i'm wrong, but if gay isn't referring to happiness, it's referring to sexual preference. attitude has no relevance. it's not like homosexuals all have the same personality or something.

Adults insulting kids on KOTW, talk about time bombs, rocket launchers, gays, fat remarks???? KOTW, are you hearing the tone of these exchanges?

To the adolescents who are in the heyduke group, you don't know everything (neither do I) and yes, you may have a lot to learn (so do we all), but I support your right to be heard even though I may disagree with you. I also support your right to be different - I think the remarks about your orientation, weight, and appearances are low blows written when the adults have nothing thoughtful to say in response to your youthfully clever remarks.

To the adults who are baiting these kids, your personal insults and innuendos with these kids are irresponsible. Your comments about the draft, rocket launchers, and population control are insenstive in times like these. You should know better.

PS - To the adults -- How come you are even bringing Bert Diaz into these exchanges? This just goes to show that whoever you are out there against Diaz, you think the whole thing is funny. It is very serious.

don't worry, we're out of high school ;)

i'm glad to see there is someone who understands how stupid these people can act sometimes. this is a forum to discuss town events and issues, not to make cheap insults at people over the internet. i am not claiming to be a smart person here, but at least i have an ounce of respect for humanity. these people act a lot like a Jerry Springer cast. they ramble and spout off disses, gang up on us kids, and in the long run do nothing but make complete fools of themselves.

but hey, it's a free country. they can be idiots if they want, it's cool.

Guest Guest
Maybe the people who are baiting the gay Heyduke boys aren't adults. Maybe they are children too. So don't assume.

You are right. They may be kids, but they sound like adults to me.

Guest Guest

They are weenies. View their website. Case closed.

Maybe the people who are baiting the gay Heyduke boys aren't adults. Maybe they are children too. So don't assume.

that's what i really hope, because if adults were that petty and immature, my faith in humanity disappears just a little bit more.

Guest Guest
They are weenies.  View their website.  Case closed.

every point you've tried to make was just proved wrong, and your only defense is that we're "weenies".

looks like you lose the battle, and THAT'S case closed.

Yeah, you win because you say it's so. :rolleyes:

Now go add to the list of "enemies" on your site. People, most of whom you've never met or know very little about, yet feel you can judge.

But people on this board shouldn't judge you or the Kidz.

every point you've tried to make was just proved wrong, and your only defense is that we're "weenies".

Yeah, you win because you say it's so. :angry:

Now go add to the list of "enemies" on your site. People, most of whom you've never met or know very little about, yet feel you can judge.

i'm only mocking you when i say that; you said you won when you're proved nothing. nobody wins in an argument of opinion.

and maybe it's just me, but i think making fun of celebrities is a lot different than making fun of everyday people. they're fun targets and they actually have characteristics that are mockable. i'm not going to add an "enemy" for some person i don't even know in ANY regard. that's just stupid.

Guest Guest

Yeah, you win because you say it's so. :angry:

i'm only mocking you when i say that; you said you won when you're proved nothing. nobody wins in an argument of opinion.

and maybe it's just me, but i think making fun of celebrities is a lot different than making fun of everyday people. they're fun targets and they actually have characteristics that are mockable. i'm not going to add an "enemy" for some person i don't even know in ANY regard. that's just stupid.

What do you mean nobody wins an argument of opinion? Opinion provides 75% to 80% of the foundation of any argument (maybe more). Or don't you remember the OJ trial.

As for your website, take a poll and let the people who post here tell you what they think.

Why don't you leave these kids alone? They don't do anything wrong. Who cares about their website? Don't go to it if you don't like it. These young adults are showing more maturity that you. It's very sad to see a grown adult picking on these kids. I wouldn't have chimed in but this thread is absolutely ridiculous and it embarresses me as an adult that my fellow adults from Kearny act like this.

To Pube and the Heyduke kids,

I think you are all very smart kids and have many valid opinions (whether I agree with them or not) and I enjoy reading your posts.

What do you mean nobody wins an argument of opinion? Opinion provides 75% to 80% of the foundation of any argument (maybe more). Or don't you remember the OJ trial.

As for your website, take a poll and let the people who post here tell you what they think.

obviously opinion matters, but when all you have are 2 completely opposite ones over a point as trivial as what you're trying to say, there is NO point. no one wins an argument over how you don't like me judging people and i don't like you judging us. it's an OPINION and nothing more. there's no point to prove, and for real, that's the end of it.

Guest Guest
Why don't you leave these kids alone? They don't do anything wrong. Who cares about their website? Don't go to it if you don't like it. These young adults are showing more maturity that you. It's very sad to see a grown adult picking on these kids. I wouldn't have chimed in but this thread is absolutely ridiculous and it embarresses me as an adult that my fellow adults from Kearny act like this.

I think you are all very smart kids and have many valid opinions (whether I agree with them or not) and I enjoy reading your posts.

Lighten up already!! I'm sure Pube and the HeyDuke Kidz can take it.

Guest Guest

heres a bit of news for you ............ noboby cares what YOU think. Absolutely nobody!

Why don't you leave these kids alone? They don't do anything wrong.  Who cares about their website?  Don't go to it if you don't like it.  These young adults are showing more maturity that you.  It's very sad to see a grown adult picking on these kids.  I wouldn't have chimed in but this thread is absolutely ridiculous and it embarresses me as an adult that my fellow adults from Kearny act like this.

heres a bit of news for you ............ noboby cares what YOU think. Absolutely nobody!

Nope, you're wrong.

Why don't you leave these kids alone? They don't do anything wrong.  Who cares about their website?  Don't go to it if you don't like it.  These young adults are showing more maturity that you.  It's very sad to see a grown adult picking on these kids.  I wouldn't have chimed in but this thread is absolutely ridiculous and it embarresses me as an adult that my fellow adults from Kearny act like this.

i do.

oh wait, i wonder what you'll reply?

"nobody cares what you think either, you stupid kid!"

there, i took care of that for you.

Guest Guest

Nope, you're wrong.

That's probably true. But then again no one cares what you think either. And no one cares what I think. :D:D:lol::lol:

Archived