Hello..... I am Sam

Guest Sam

OH NO, THIS IS ALL WE NEED ANOTHER NUT JOB FROM HARRISON....  PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does it affect you? Maybe you should be more open with your feelings, feel the love. It takes less energy to promote good than cast evil.

Sam, that's me.

Guest Freddie
No.  I'm just enjoying living here in Harrison.  Thought I could find some experiences other people have had living here.  Does anyone have anything to share? I am here. My name is Sam.

Hi Sam! My name is Freddie! I live in the fourth ward. Where do you live? How long

have you lived in Harrison? Do you go out socially in town? I wish I knew where we could meet. I know there are many establishments in town. Are any discreet enough, to meet and talk, listen to some music or just enjoy dinner? Hopeful!

Guest I is ME
Hi ! My name is Sam.  I like Harrison, do you?  Let me know, just send a reply.

Remember, look for Sam, he is me.  I am Sam and here is where I shall be.  :P

Hey Sam you am...I is ME!

Grew up in Harrison and it were Lov er ly!

Guest guest
Hi Sam! My name is Freddie! I live in the fourth ward. Where do you live? How long

have you lived in Harrison? Do you go out socially in town? I wish I knew where we could meet. I know there are many establishments in town. Are any discreet enough, to meet and talk, listen to some music or just enjoy dinner? Hopeful!

Way too much information! I think I am going to puke

Guest Freddie
No.  I'm just enjoying living here in Harrison.  Thought I could find some experiences other people have had living here.  Does anyone have anything to share? I am here. My name is Sam.

Sam, I was hoping you would respond but nevertheless I'll hold out the chance you may find it within yourself to look pass all this negativity and contact me, Fourth Ward Freddie!

Guest SAM I AM

SAM I AM!! DO U LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM? RUN TO NEAREST SUPERMARKET AND GET GREEN EGGS AND HAM. YOU WILL LOVE THEM TOO SAID SAM I AM. RUN PLEASE PLEASE GET THEM YOU WILL LOVE THEM

FROM,

SAM I AM :rolleyes:

Well, I can see this isn't going to work.

:rolleyes: Sam

Guest Guest

Hi Sam, I've lived in Harrison for years. My expierience is to pay ever increasing taxes, and water bills.

• 3 weeks later...
SAM I AM NEEDS TO GO TO HELL BECAUSE SAM I AM NEEDS SOME RED HAM AND EGGS NOMORE GREEN HAM AND EGGS NOW ITS RED PATHMARK HAS THEM NOW

FROM,

NWO4LIFE :P

another highly educated and well mannered individual contributes his best thoughts for all to read.

did you have a rough day? maybe you should take a leave of absence, apparently the lump of flesh above your shoulders has.

you have a real nice day now. thanks for all the insight.

Guest Fourth Ward Freddie
another highly educated and well mannered individual contributes his best thoughts for all to read. 

did you have a rough day?  maybe you should take a leave of absence, apparently the lump of flesh above your shoulders has. 

you have a real nice day now. thanks for all the insight.

Sam, still hoping you will contact me! Left two inquiries weeks ago but nothing in return? You waste your time answering these morons but avoid me? Perplexed ?

Guest sam
Sam, still hoping you will contact me! Left two inquiries weeks ago but nothing in return? You waste your time answering these morons but avoid me? Perplexed ?

sorry Freddie, no snub. i was just hoping for a little intelligent discourse here on KOTW. i gave up. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Guest FRIENDS

ITS A JOKE DIPSHIT I THINK YOU NEED HELP IF YOU CANT TAKE A JOKE FROM ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN HERE GROW UP WE ARE HAVING FUN HERE YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE FROM HERE OK

Guest Harrison resident
sorry Freddie, no snub. i was  just hoping for a little intelligent discourse here on KOTW.  i gave up. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sam, you have to forgive some of the people that post on this site as they are very unhappy people. Harrison is a good place to live and raise a family. It has changed over the years - not for the better all the time - but I still call it home. Even though the town has many different cultures most of us blend with each other. We try to get along so that our children will not feel the prejudices that are out there - well anyway my family does. I have been involved in many aspects of the Town for years - booster club, PTA, boards on the Town, etc. Yes, things could be better - and hopefully they will be soon, but all the negative things that are said on this site are horrible!!!! Why do you care what happens at the Gardens - the people there are like everyone else in the Town - struggling to make ends meet, raise their children- not everyone is bad there - there are drug attics and low lifes throughout the town - they just get the bad rap!!!!! If everyone would treat everyone else with respect - maybe everyone could get along - I no it sounds sappy - but I would love my children to have experienced what I did when I was growing up - knowing all your neighbors everyone looking out for each other - it was great - and everyone new who your parents were and you knew if you did anything wrong - your parents would no and you would be in trouble - and every one of my friends parents looked out for their kids and everyone elses - another time another era - but it was great!!!

Guest sam
Sam, you have to forgive some of the people that post on this site as they are very unhappy people.  Harrison is a good place to live and raise a family.  It has changed over the years - not for the better all the time - but I still call it home.  Even though the town has many different cultures most of us blend with each other.  We try to get along so that our children will not feel the prejudices that are out there - well anyway my family does.  I have been involved in many aspects of the Town for years - booster club, PTA, boards on the Town, etc.  Yes, things could be better - and hopefully they will be soon, but all the negative things that are said on this site are horrible!!!!  Why do you care what happens at the Gardens - the people there are like everyone else in the Town - struggling to make ends meet, raise their children- not everyone is bad there - there are drug attics and low lifes throughout the town - they just get the bad rap!!!!! If everyone would treat everyone else with respect - maybe everyone could get along - I no it sounds sappy - but I would love my children to have experienced what I did when I was growing up - knowing all your neighbors everyone looking out for each other - it was great - and everyone new who your parents were and you knew if you did anything wrong - your parents would no and you would be in trouble - and every one of my friends parents looked out for their kids and everyone elses - another time another era - but it was great!!!

thanks for being positive. harrison is a great town, just like any where else i imagine. good people, good neighbors.....make the difference....... the people who live here make all the difference in the world. positive forward progress. we need to go forward and reclaim that lost innocence of our youth and make it a mainstay in our childrens lives. negativity just sets us back.

Guest sam
ITS A JOKE DIPSHIT I THINK YOU NEED HELP IF YOU CANT TAKE A JOKE FROM ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN HERE GROW UP WE ARE HAVING FUN HERE YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE FROM HERE OK

where was a joke made? are you replying to me? i must have missed something.

Guest Fourth Ward Freddie
sorry Freddie, no snub. i was  just hoping for a little intelligent discourse here on KOTW.  i gave up. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sam, I really felt, it could have happen! Once in awhile someone attempts to connect and the other individual becomes distracted. Why couldn't you just look past those comments and focus on us! Is there any point to any of this, if one of us, doesn't step up and try?

Guest guest
Sam, I really felt, it could have happen! Once in awhile someone attempts to connect and the other individual becomes distracted. Why couldn't you just look past those comments and focus on us! Is there any point to any of this, if one of us, doesn't step up and try?

Are you kidding me?? This is getting scary!!!!! Sick people!!!

Guest NWO4LIFE

THE COMMENT THAT YOU MADE ABOUT ME I NEED TO SOME TIME CAUSE THE JOKE I MADE ABOUT GREEN EGGS AND HAM OR THE RED EGGS AND HAM IF YOU TO JUMP OVER ME 4THAT YOU ARE THE ONE NEEDS SOME TIME OFF HERE AND GO ON A VACATION

FROM,

NWO4LIFE