No Postings

Guest Guest

Guest Mr. Right

Maybe, just maybe our owner of this sight is none other than the mayor himself. That would explain the last 2 elections when just prior to election day no posts were listed. Then after the election all the post somehow started to appear again. Am I right Mr Mayor?

Guest Guest
Maybe, just maybe our owner of this sight is none other than the mayor himself. That would explain the last 2 elections when just prior to election day no posts were listed. Then after the election all the post somehow started to appear again. Am I right Mr Mayor?

You call this an election. Less than 550 Democrats in the third ward have decided who will represent that ward for the next two years. There's something wrong with this system.

You call this an election. Less than 550 Democrats in the third ward have decided who will represent that ward for the next two years. There's something wrong with this system.

The only thing wrong is people are to lazy to vote! If you don't vote,SHUTUP!!!

Guest Guest

Lazy has nothing to do with it. Unfortunately, or fortunately; it depends on how you look at it; I am neither a registered Democrat or Republican and therefore have no vote in the primaries. So that is NOT the only thing wrong.

The independent or nonaligned candidates can not raise the monies, of which I estimate to be as high as $20,000, to run for a council seat with a reasonable amount of campaign literature and advertising. The two parties have, in affect, a stranglehold on the elections and are not about to let go.

You morons, though, would rather call people lazy voters and tell people to SHUTUP instead of using that pea between your ears to realize how many good candidates are left out because of party politics. Squeeze that pea once in a while and something might come out besides pea soup.

Where is everyone? Don't tell me you're all out voting. Or did the censor go on vacation?

reviewing all the posts stopped the flow of conversation so I assume nobody wants to add their 2 cents.

Guest Guest

Lazy has nothing to do with it. Unfortunately, or fortunately; it depends on how you look at it; I am neither a registered Democrat or Republican and therefore have no vote in the primaries. So that is NOT the only thing wrong.

The independent or nonaligned candidates can not raise the monies, of which I estimate to be as high as $20,000, to run for a council seat with a reasonable amount of campaign literature and advertising. The two parties have, in affect, a stranglehold on the elections and are not about to let go.

You morons, though, would rather call people lazy voters and tell people to SHUTUP instead of using that pea between your ears to realize how many good candidates are left out because of party politics. Squeeze that pea once in a while and something might come out besides pea soup.

First ward has lazy voters?!?!? No way! :(

Guest no post's
Where is everyone? Don't tell me you're all out voting. Or did the censor go on vacation?

How long do we wait for posts to show up?

Archived