Ronald Reagan

Guest Kearny_NJ

Guest Kearny_NJ

Ronald Reagan. It's about time that worthless, delirious old man is dead. I'm so glad he suffered from Alzheimer's before he died, that piece of trash.

Guest BetterDeadThanRed
Ronald Reagan. It's about time that worthless, delirious old man is dead. I'm so glad he suffered from Alzheimer's before he died, that piece of trash.

It's a shame you live in such a small world.

Your one sick person Mr or Mrs Kearny NJ. Pres Reagan was a husband, a father, a son and a grandfather. Maybe someone should wish your whole family to get the disease, except for you so you can watch them all go downhill. Of course with your wonderful personality you'll probably just let them suffer alone; you useless piece of DNA.

Guest Radagast

It's funny how some people get their kicks. Sitting in front of a computer typing stuff like that knowing that all they're going to achieve is getting people angry with them. However, here in Cyberville these brave souls can do or say anything they want no matter how hurtful. Well, such is the Internet...

It's very likely that I have far more distain for Mr. Reagan's policies and politics than the author of the original post. I could debate them here, but not today. Even this old rabid Liberal is taking some time to reflect on the life of the 40th President.

I've had experience with someone with Alzheimer's. In my view it is worse than terminal Cancer in many ways. I can't help but look at Nancy Reagan and wonder how she managed. Ronald and Nancy Reagan, I think it's fair to say, were a very close and loving couple. If you can only imagine watching this strong willed and vibrant man that you loved so much deteriorate to a point where he couldn't even remember who you were. Worst of all, to have to endure ten years of torture waiting everyday for a few fleeting moments of lucidity and recognition from someone you were so close to for so many years only to be followed by long hours of looking into the worried and confused eyes of someone who percieves you as a stranger. I've been there, I know.

So, whoever you are with your venom and your cyberballs (you obviously don't have real ones)..... have a nice day.

Guest Guest

I hope You never have to be responsible for a Family Member stricken by Alzheimers Disease.To see a Persons Dignity slip away from them is a terrible thing.You have to experience it to know what it feels like.To see Your Father that You looked up to all Your life reduced to a child.Seeing the frustration in them at not being able to complete a thought.Having more locks on the other side of the door just to keep them from roaming and getting lost.Alzheimers disease is about as long and dragged out a Death as You can find.It is not something to joke about.So FCUK YOU

I find it interesting that it is ALWAYS Republicans who are seen as mean-spirited and vicious, and then you get vitriolic comments (that would be defined as sharp or stinging) like those that I've read hear.

Like it or not, he was a great president who did some incredible things, you don't have to like his politics, but surely you have better things to do than dance on his grave.

Some suggestions: take a walk, read a good book (not history though, too many facts that you would disagree with) or just DO something nice for someone. Of course most of the people making these comments are probably Democrats, so you should TALK about doing nice things for someone. About all you're good for anyway.

Bye Bye now.

Guest Democratic helper

Mr Loki,

I am taking your advice about helping people!!!!! Here I go............YOU MISPELLED "HEAR" ITS "HERE". Its in the dictionary with all your other big words! I guess you missed it. Yours in morning Democrat

Guest Guest
I find it interesting that it is ALWAYS Republicans who are seen as mean-spirited and vicious, and then you get vitriolic comments (that would be defined as sharp or stinging) like those that I've read hear.

Like it or not, he was a great president who did some incredible things, you don't have to like his politics, but surely you have better things to do than dance on his grave.

Some suggestions: take a walk, read a good book (not history though, too many facts that you would disagree with) or just DO something nice for someone. Of course most of the people making these comments are probably Democrats, so you should TALK about doing nice things for someone. About all you're good for anyway.

Bye Bye now.

One of the great things he did as President; took credit for ending te cold war and communism when communism had been in melt down mode for years. What did he really do to finish it except outspend them.

Guest OnLooker

Democratic Helper,

The Its you use is also incorrect. It's "It's."

Its is possessive

It's is It is

In correcting someone's grammar, be sure your own is correct.

• 3 years later...

The person that quoted this....is ignorant to begin with. She used to bright and full of life. Instead she has become one bitter and stay in the house all day, unsocialable person. Obviously this comment is ignorant and heartless. It's amazing that people like herself has stooped so low to make a comment like this. But then again we live in America and there is such a right as freedom of speech. And who are we to judge her ignorance? LOL My final statement is and to think that Judy has three of her own children. Perhaps who two oldest girls can teach her something and may her children continue with their education and not be as ignorant as their Mom. My comment may be a few years down the road....but at least I stated what I feel. Better late than never.

Also.............Judy you better watch what u say. You never know what you are going to suffer with and then who is going to take care of you? You think your kids are going to put up with this type of behavior? Think again. The rate you are going Tom won't be around to take care of your evil sorry butt. He looks like he is dead now....why don't you tell him to cut down on the smoking and to eat some pasta. He needs meat on his bones. Good day!

Guest *Autonomous*

You're as bad as 2Dim4Patty. Whatever you may think of his policies, that is uncalled for.

Archived