Jose Torres

Guest 1st Warder

Guest 1st Warder

I love Jose Torres' comment in the Kearny Journal. He says parking, parking, parking is the issues in the 1st ward and that parking gets "messy" on Kearny Avenue. Mayor Santos should not put his political cloat behind this immature, lazy councilman. What a joke! "messy" what are we in the 3rd grade. This Morejon guy is working hard to get elected and he sounds like he has the tax expertise to address the taxes. He is right that redevelopment is the only way to lower taxes. I like Mayor Santos but I'm voting for Morejon. This is a primary and we should have the best democratic candidate for November. Mayor Santos is backing Torres because of his friendship with his mother Mary Torres, but he is not very serious. He did not even waste any money on an ad in the Kearny Journal. Morejon took out a full page. Come Tuesday I'm voting F6 for Morejon. It's clear the Mayor is not too concerned if he loses Torres.

Guest Teacher

He has my vote. Mary Torres removed my principle and my vote will be to remove her son from the council. Diaz needs his job back and Jose Torres needs to be gone, he does nothing anyway. The Mayor does all the talking for him he does not even know the issues effecting the ward.

Join me and vote F6 for James Morejon.

Guest Guest

So F6 it is. For us computer guys that is easy. F6 on the Keyboard for Morejon. They are using the new computerized machines so how appropriate.

Guest Guest

COUNT ME IN FOR MOREJON - LETS SEND A MESSAGE FROM THE FIRST WARD TO THE TOWN HALL --- WE WANT TO BE HEARD DOWN HERE.

WE WANT A REPRESENTATIVE THAT IS NOT A SANTOS OR TORRES PUPPET.

MR. MAYOR AND MRS. TORRES, YOU DON'T LISTEN TO US ABOUT PRINCIPAL DIAZ. YOU INSULT US WITH YOUR REMARKS, AND MR. SANTOS, YOU INSULT US BY TAKING A PRIVATE MEETING WITH MR. DIAZ AND TURNING IT INTO A PUBLIC SPECTACLE WHEN YOU REVEALED IT TO MRS. TORRES WHO REVEALED IT TO THE BOARD OF EDUCATION WHO DEMOTED THE GUY AND FIRED HIS WIFE.

YOU INSULT US BY NOT LISTENING TO THE PARENTS OF WASHINGTON SCHOOL AND TEACHERS WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO SPEAK OUT AND WE KNOW THOSE TWO OR THREE ARE TAKING THE HEAT FOR IT BUT THEY ARE NOT COMPLIAINING, ARE THEY. THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK UP FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN.

BUT YOU, YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO ANSWERS. EVERYTHING IS NOT ABLE TO BE TALKED ABOUT, INCLUDING THE USELESS MEETING WITH THE SUPERINTENDENT.

OUR VOTES ARE GOING TO SPEAK ON ELECTION DAY. GET READY MR. MAYOR AND COUNCILMAN TORRES . WE WANT A REPRESENTATIVE WHO IS NOT A TOWN HALL PUPPET.

VOTE MOREJON!

Guest Guest
COUNT ME IN FOR MOREJON - LETS SEND A MESSAGE FROM THE FIRST WARD TO THE TOWN HALL --- WE WANT TO BE HEARD DOWN HERE.

MR. MAYOR AND MRS. TORRES, YOU DON'T LISTEN TO US ABOUT PRINCIPAL DIAZ. YOU INSULT US WITH YOUR REMARKS, AND MR. SANTOS, YOU INSULT US BY TAKING A PRIVATE MEETING WITH MR. DIAZ AND TURNING IT INTO A PUBLIC SPECTACLE WHEN YOU REVEALED IT TO MRS. TORRES WHO REVEALED IT TO THE BOARD OF EDUCATION WHO DEMOTED THE GUY AND FIRED HIS WIFE.

YOU INSULT US BY NOT LISTENING TO THE PARENTS OF WASHINGTON SCHOOL AND TEACHERS WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO SPEAK OUT AND WE KNOW THOSE TWO OR THREE ARE TAKING THE HEAT FOR IT BUT THEY ARE NOT COMPLIAINING, ARE THEY. THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK UP FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN.

BUT YOU, YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO ANSWERS. EVERYTHING IS NOT ABLE TO BE TALKED ABOUT, INCLUDING THE USELESS MEETING WITH THE SUPERINTENDENT.

OUR VOTES ARE GOING TO SPEAK ON ELECTION DAY. GET READY MR. MAYOR AND COUNCILMAN TORRES . WE WANT A REPRESENTATIVE WHO IS NOT A TOWN HALL PUPPET.

VOTE MOREJON!

Torres has nothing to worry about. The parents are Washington School could not organize anything. That is why Diaz is gone. Mary Torres felt that her son Jose Torres can win just because he is on line A. Morejon, per his signs, is on Line F on F6 and most parents in the 1st ward aren't registered and if they are won't know the difference between A and the F line. If Morejon does not win forget about Diaz coming back. Mary Torres with the help of Mayor Santos will sweep everything under the rug and that will be the end of it.

COUNT ME IN FOR MOREJON - LETS SEND A MESSAGE FROM THE FIRST WARD TO THE TOWN HALL ---  WE WANT TO BE HEARD DOWN HERE.

MR. MAYOR AND  MRS. TORRES,  YOU DON'T LISTEN TO US ABOUT PRINCIPAL DIAZ.  YOU INSULT US WITH YOUR REMARKS,  AND MR. SANTOS, YOU INSULT US BY TAKING  A PRIVATE MEETING WITH MR. DIAZ AND TURNING IT INTO A PUBLIC SPECTACLE WHEN YOU REVEALED IT TO MRS. TORRES WHO REVEALED IT TO THE BOARD OF EDUCATION WHO DEMOTED THE GUY AND FIRED HIS WIFE.

BUT YOU, YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO ANSWERS.  EVERYTHING IS NOT ABLE TO BE TALKED ABOUT, INCLUDING THE USELESS MEETING WITH THE SUPERINTENDENT. 

OUR VOTES ARE GOING TO SPEAK ON ELECTION DAY.  GET READY MR. MAYOR AND COUNCILMAN TORRES .  WE WANT A REPRESENTATIVE WHO IS NOT A TOWN HALL PUPPET.

VOTE MOREJON!

Torres has nothing to worry about. The parents are Washington School could not organize anything. That is why Diaz is gone. Mary Torres felt that her son Jose Torres can win just because he is on line A. Morejon, per his signs, is on Line F on F6 and most parents in the 1st ward aren't registered and if they are won't know the difference between A and the F line. If Morejon does not win forget about Diaz coming back. Mary Torres with the help of Mayor Santos will sweep everything under the rug and that will be the end of it.

Mary torres needs to worry about her own job next year. as far as washington school parents not knowing the difference between line a and f well you will see. And just for your information i am a registered voter and i am sure i can find f6 on june 8th. Diaz will get back in we aren't worried about that we will fight the boe as long as it takes. The boe needs to worry about it's own damage control right now with it's money grubbing extortionist. I think it is time to clean house all the way around. But then when jose losses his job he can clean his mommy's house while she sits shaking on the boe monday night. :(

Archived