The Observer Wizard

Guest I'm Amazed

Guest I'm Amazed

Hello Everyone,

Thought you might enjoy this. I found it on The Observer WebSite. I can't figure out how it works? Can YOU?

Go to TheObserver.com. Scroll down to The Wizard, and click.

http://theobserver.com

Forward this to your friends if you like it.

Have a great day

:ph34r:

Guest stumped

The number does not always end in nine..........

Read the instructions.....

This is cool....I can't figure it out

????????????????????????????????

The answer will always end in 9 no matter what number you pick.

Not quite, but close.

23-5=18

Look at 9 and the symbol next to it, I bet you every time that same symbol will be in the magic ball. Then look at the chart and look at all the numbers with the same symbol. I bet there’s alot. I I bet you 18 has the same symbol as 9. The trick is, it will change what the symbol is every time you do it, so you get confused.

I'm sorry....I thought it was a different thing...What I was talking about was when you take any number say 21 and you add them together making it 3 then subtract 3 from 21 you get 18. To make it a single digit, you add them together and you get 9. Then answer will always be 9 no matter what number you pick. I made a mistake. Sorry, didn't have to jump down my throat.

Guest Guest

Hey at least The Observer is trying to entertain us!! Maybe now they can go on to checking out the facts for their NEWS STORIES! Or maybe they can find the Diaz story that was supposed to be on page 5---- oops what happened to it?? Maybe it 's another one of these puzzles!

Archived