American Beheading

Guest Pat

Subject: American Beheading

I am certain you have all heard about or now seen the incredible barbarism that was displayed with evil delight on the web yesterday, regarding the American businessman who's head was brutally severed slowly from his body. I cannot describe to you how disgusting and nauseous this video is, but I would that all Americans would look at it over and over again. WHY? Because this is the heart and soul of islam. This is the EXACT method prescribed by the "peaceful" prophet of islam, Mohammed, to slowly and agonizingly take the head of one's enemy. These captors were following the teachings of their beloved prophet; let there be NO MISTAKE made in thinking that these are just a tiny handful of islamic radicals carrying their own interpretations of islam to the letter. Research how many suffered this precise death at the hands of Mohammed himself, when they would not convert to his new religion. The Arabian Peninsula is filled with their blood!

I would also that you know the truth behind the idea that "they did this in response to our abuse of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Gharib Prison". If they were following the old eye for and eye adage, they should have stripped this American naked and humiliated him. What they instead did was to carry out the commands of a dead prophet, in all its grisly detail.

If you would toy with the idea that this was in fact, because of what our soldiers did to the Iraqi prisoners, consider the reporter, Daniel Pearl, who's neck was slashed in just this manner long before we ever invaded Iraq. For what revenge was that hideous murder? And I may also report to you that this atrocity occurs EVERY FRIDAY AT THE MOSQUES IN SAUDI ARABIA, on a regular basis, to such as are condemned to death by the sharia law of islam. The executioner hacks slowly away at the head of the condemned, until he finally severs the neck vertebrae, killing the prisoner. We lived there and witnessed this firsthand. I'm not spreading bad gossip here. EVERY FRIDAY, THIS SORT OF BARBARIC INJUSTICE TAKES PLACE IN THE WORLD OF ISLAM, IN THE SAUDI ARABIAN NATION WHERE ISLAM WAS CREATED!

Do not believe the media when they tell you this was a forced act of horror because of our soldiers and their actions. The facts are that this is a regular, normal occurance in their world. If you don't believe that, I ask you then to list the islamic nations that have come out and condemned this nightmare. I ask you to document the outcry from the islamic world at such barbarism. As of this writing, not a single one has come forward. And they will not. Why? Because it is their norm. Because it is their belief. And because it is the exact teaching of their prophet.

Do not be deceived by the media. And please, spread the word around that in fact, this is a regular normal occurance in the mosques in Saudi Arabia, every Friday of the world.

MY EXPERIANCE WITH THE SHITE'S,

WHEN I LIVED IN TEHRAN, IRAN, BACK IN THE EARLY 60'S, THIS WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE AMONG THE AMERICANS.

WE WERE TOLD TO REMAIN IN OUR HOMES DURING THE MANY (BAD HOLIDAYS) THAT THEY CELEBRATED. WITH MY OWN EYES I HAVE SEEN THE MEN IN PARADES WEARING BLACK SHIRTS AND CARRYING CHAINS BEATING THEMSELVES AS THEY WALKED ALONG. PEOPLE THAT KNEW THE MOSLEM SHIITE CUSTOMS TOLD US ABOUT WHAT THEY DID IN THE MOSQUES. THE HAD HUGE SABER TYPE SWORDS THAT THEY WOULD STAB AND KILL THEMSELVES DURING THEIR HEIGHTENED FRENZY AND RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS. THEY EVEN PRACTICED SELF MUTILATION BY BRINGING THE SWORDS DOWN ON THEIR HEADS.

ONE DAY WE WERE GOING TO ISFAHAN WITH OUR ARMENIAN FRIENDS, GEORGE AND BETTY O'HANION.

THEIR TEEN AGE DAUGHTER CAROLYN WAS SITTING IN THE BACK SEAT WITH GLENN , KIM AND I. WE BOTH HAD SHORTS ON AND OF COURSE OUR HEADS WERE NOT COVERED. AS WE DROVE THRU THE RELIGIOUS CAPITAL OF GOM WE CAME UPON A BIG PARADE SUCH AS I DESCRIBED.

THE HIGH PRIEST WAS ON A CAMEL. THE MEN IN THE PARADE WERE GOING RIGHT PAST OUR CAR. THEY WERE FLAGELLATING THEMSELVES.

SOME OF THEM STARTED TO COME CLOSER TO OUR CAR AND WERE LOOKING AT US. OUR FRIEND IN THE FRONT SEAT YELLED "COVER YOURSELVES QUICKLY, WHICH CAROLYN AND I IMMEDIATELY DID.

WHEN WE FINALLY GOT ON OUR WAY I ASKED ,"WHY WERE YOU SO UPSET GEORGE ?" HE REPLIED ,"IF THEY HAD LOOKED IN THE CAR AND SAW YOU, THEY WOULD HAVE RIPPED THE DOORS OFF AND DRAGGED US OUT AND KILLED US." HE LIVED THERE ALL HIS LIFE AND KNEW THESE PEOPLE.

ONE DAY AN AMERICAN WOMAN WENT TO THE UNDERGROUND BAZAAR WITHOUT COVERING HER HEAD. SHE NEVER CAME OUT AND WE WERE TOLD THAT THEY KILLED HER.

I NEVER SHOPPED WITHOUT MY ARMS AND HEAD COVERED. WE COULD NOT EVEN WEAR SLACKS.

I COULD GO ON BUT TO SAY THAT THEY ARE FANATICAL WOULD NOT BE AN EXAGGERATION..........................

PATRICIA

Guest Religion is WACK!!!

wow. worst guy ever. can you calm down with blaming the whole Islamic religion? not all Muslims are bad people. there are a very small percentage who are crazy though and they misinterpret what they've read in the Koran and they go out and commit horrible crimes against Americans, Israelis, etc. (that's not to say we didn't have SOMETHING coming), but let's look at Christians. No, let's look at our president.... A CRAZY BORN AGAIN! what does he do? he reads the bible, talks to political/religious advisors, and attacks American values. he has gone all out to make church and state one, giving government money to religious groups *so he says, but only Christians are seeing any money*. he's fighting to outlaw abortion, and he's trying to take over your airwaves and censor everything under the sun. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, he starts wars with lies and accomplishes nothing by doing so. so... do i hate our president? yes. do i think all Christians or even most Christians are like him? no. no i don't. personally, i blame religion in general for all the worlds problems, because with religion you'll always have extremists, which is a shame, because spirituality is a good thing, but yeah... religion = extremists = violence.

sorry... typed all at ones... spelling mistakes prbably... grammar mistakes definatly. crap, that too. but if you get the point, that's the important part

sad, sad stuff.

i really wish it was possible to win this war, but how can we create a government among people who are so barbaric and have no actual morality? i mean, yes, i understand they wanted to prove a point after their people were denied all their dignity by those stupid American soldiers, but neither of them are right. they did prove a point though; either take them all out or don't bother. you can't just teeter-totter on being passive/aggressive.

Guest Guest
sad, sad stuff.

i really wish it was possible to win this war, but how can we create a government among people who are so barbaric and have no actual morality?

It's not QUITE that simple Pube. The Majority of Iraquis are actually pretty hopeful. the biggest hurdle is getting the Shi'a and the Sunni to actually work Together, rather than oppose each other. One other important thing, is that Most of the radicals are NOT Iraqi to begin with, they are heavily leavend with Syrians, Saudis, and a host of other Wahabist followers from all over the Arab world. I've spoken with both service folks who have rotated home, as well as LEO's who have gone over there to train the Iraqi Police..ALL of whome have said that the reports of widespread anti-US/Western sentiment is being bown WAY out of proportion to what the common folks are thelling them as they interact daily with the populace. When the handoff happens, if they keep our folks around as a force multiplier until they get themselves on their feet, then i think a democracy will have a real chance of working there, Lord knows those people could use some stability. One thing to remember, After WWII it took 5 YEARS before Germany had Elections, and 7 for Japan to have elections...One thing you need to remember about diplomacy, is that it is a slow process. The Abuses that occured at the prison are 100% wrong, yes, and unfortunatly, everyone is SO busy playing the CYA game that the REAL problem, which was command, and supervision (or the lack thereof) will be lost in the shuffle. The troops that commited the abusive acts DEFINITLY need to get hammered, there is NO excuse for that..but the Command structure also need to be looked at, and a few more Courts-martial scheduled..but this time for the commanders as well. As an Officer or NCO, YOU are responsible for the conduct of the men (and Women) in your command, even if you are not present at the time the violations occur. the guy who' is MOST at fault IMO is the NCOIC (Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge) it's HIS responsibility to make sure nonsense like this doesnt happen with his troops.

Guest j.c.
wow. worst guy ever. can you calm down with blaming the whole Islamic religion? not all Muslims are bad people. there are a very small percentage who are crazy though and they misinterpret what they've read in the Koran and they go out and commit horrible crimes against Americans, Israelis, etc. (that's not to say we didn't have SOMETHING coming), but let's look at Christians. No, let's look at our president.... A CRAZY BORN AGAIN! what does he do? he reads the bible, talks to political/religious advisors, and attacks American values. he has gone all out to make church and state one, giving government money to religious groups *so he says, but only Christians are seeing any money*. he's fighting to outlaw abortion, and he's trying to take over your airwaves and censor everything under the sun. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, he starts wars with lies and accomplishes nothing by doing so. so... do i hate our president? yes. do i think all Christians or even most Christians are like him? no. no i don't. personally, i blame religion in general for all the worlds problems, because with religion you'll always have extremists, which is a shame, because spirituality is a good thing, but yeah... religion = extremists = violence.

sorry... typed all at ones... spelling mistakes prbably... grammar mistakes definatly. crap, that too. but if you get the point, that's the important part

I'm glad I'm an atheist--swear to God!!

I'm glad I'm an atheist--swear to God!!

Guest Guest
oh yeah, patty. i forgot. can we see some sources? where'd you get all your CRAP info from?

Perhaps you missed it in the post while trying to call Michael Moore and Al Franken--she said she was there. There is a mosque right here in Harrison. Did anyone from there come out and make a statement denouncing the beheading? Don't count on it! It's a shame that 46 out of the 50 states don't remember 9-11. When the next one happens maybe the rest of this country will get it through thier thick skulls that maybe Islamic radicals are really trying to kill us. Let's keep going out of our way to make it easy for them---THINK ABOUT IT-READ THE NEWS!!

sad, sad stuff.

i really wish it was possible to win this war, but how can we create a government among people who are so barbaric and have no actual morality?

It's not QUITE that simple Pube. The Majority of Iraquis are actually pretty hopeful. the biggest hurdle is getting the Shi'a and the Sunni to actually work Together, rather than oppose each other. One other important thing, is that Most of the radicals are NOT Iraqi to begin with, they are heavily leavend with Syrians, Saudis, and a host of other Wahabist followers from all over the Arab world. I've spoken with both service folks who have rotated home, as well as LEO's who have gone over there to train the Iraqi Police..ALL of whome have said that the reports of widespread anti-US/Western sentiment is being bown WAY out of proportion to what the common folks are thelling them as they interact daily with the populace. When the handoff happens, if they keep our folks around as a force multiplier until they get themselves on their feet, then i think a democracy will have a real chance of working there, Lord knows those people could use some stability. One thing to remember, After WWII it took 5 YEARS before Germany had Elections, and 7 for Japan to have elections...One thing you need to remember about diplomacy, is that it is a slow process. The Abuses that occured at the prison are 100% wrong, yes, and unfortunatly, everyone is SO busy playing the CYA game that the REAL problem, which was command, and supervision (or the lack thereof) will be lost in the shuffle. The troops that commited the abusive acts DEFINITLY need to get hammered, there is NO excuse for that..but the Command structure also need to be looked at, and a few more Courts-martial scheduled..but this time for the commanders as well. As an Officer or NCO, YOU are responsible for the conduct of the men (and Women) in your command, even if you are not present at the time the violations occur. the guy who' is MOST at fault IMO is the NCOIC (Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge) it's HIS responsibility to make sure nonsense like this doesnt happen with his troops.

oh yes, i realize we can work this out. i feel terrible for a lot of people living over there, trying to live normal lives and they get a bad reputation simply because they live in the Middle East. i just hope with as long as this process takes, we don't experience many losses :ph34r:

Guest Loki

I am both a Catholic and I support George Bush. You want to prove a moral equivalent with humiliating pictures and someone's beheading, to this I say keep trying. Your claim that not all Muslims are bad people is accurate. However, those who believe in the peaceful aspects of this religion are supposed to condemn this behavior. If someone were to kill another in the name of my God, I would be the first one to shout from the rooftops that this was immoral and wrong. The post that you discredit was presented from first hand experience that you and I will never know.

My problem is not that these ANIMALS don't condemn what they did. It is simply that the more reasoned followers of the Islamic religion don't see problems with this. To me, this implies a systemic problem with the "peaceful" aspect of this religion. The Islamic religion, when viewed in this light, shows no deference to a greater virtue or being. If the good people of Islam have no interest in condemning those that have derailed the positive message of this religion, what hope can there be to the future of this religion.

Guest Guest

An As**ole is someone who does'nt believe what He sees.The entire World hates America.Look at the reactions in the past to Our presence during so called Peace keeping Missions.Lebanon 1982 U.S. Marine Barracks bombed.The Marines were not even issued ammunition.They were there to keep the Isrealis from destroying the City of Beirut.A Suicide Bomber killed 300 Marines.Somalia Peace Keeping Mission/Humanitarian Aid.Remember Black Hawk Down?The entire City of Mogidishu rose up against the U.S.Army Personnel in the Area.Do You see any similarities in these scenarios? Do You realize what this beheading means to young American Servicemen and Women.It means that they better not waste the last bullet shooting at the Enemy They better put it thier Own Head.The Marines and Soldiers that fought against the Japanese will tell You what it is like to not have any options it was fight and Die or surrender and Die.This Beheading made this War very Personal.I feel for these young Kids Dying for You Liberal Idiots.We are a Counrty at War with Men in the Field get Your Heads out of Your Asses.When will You realize how bad trhis is gonna get.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) rule.

Guest King Richard the Lionhearted
I am both a Catholic and I support George Bush. You want to prove a moral equivalent with humiliating pictures and someone's beheading, to this I say keep trying. Your claim that not all Muslims are bad people is accurate. However, those who believe in the peaceful aspects of this religion are supposed to condemn this behavior. If someone were to kill another in the name of my God, I would be the first one to shout from the rooftops that this was immoral and wrong. The post that you discredit was presented from first hand experience that you and I will never know.

My problem is not that these ANIMALS don't condemn what they did. It is simply that the more reasoned followers of the Islamic religion don't see problems with this. To me, this implies a systemic problem with the "peaceful" aspect of this religion. The Islamic religion, when viewed in this light, shows no deference to a greater virtue or being. If the good people of Islam have no interest in condemning those that have derailed the positive message of this religion, what hope can there be to the future of this religion.

This isn't a war against ISLAM----yet!

Guest Loki
he reads the bible, talks to political/religious advisors, and attacks American values. he has gone all out to make church and state one, giving government money to religious groups *so he says, but only Christians are seeing any money*. he's fighting to outlaw abortion, and he's trying to take over your airwaves and censor everything under the sun. sorry... typed all at ones... spelling mistakes prbably... grammar mistakes definatly. crap, that too. but if you get the point, that's the important part

To "Religion is WACK",

First, what American values has he attacked. . . . abortion. I don't want to pick a side with regards to abortion, my opinion is just that, my opinion. However, I will say that I consider abortion a choice and not a value.

Secondly, what is the "government money" that you speak of. Last I checked, the government produced no income whatsoever, they have no money. Their money comes from taxes, that means you and me. His reasoning for this is to remove the onus from federal programs that have produced little or no results, see the education system et al.

Archived