Board Meeting

Guest info please

I've just read the Kearny Journal Online. Regardless of the Diaz situation, is there any doubt in anyone's mind that it is time to clean house at the BOE and central office.

It's long overdue to clean house at the board of education. These board members sit there all high and mighty and look down at us parents like we are nothing. I don't know how these people can sit there and say they know what is best for our kids espicially since they don't even want to be bothered with washington school except to harrass Mr. Diaz and his family. Since washington school is such a thorn in the boe's side maybe the parents should take it over and make the right decisions for our kids. My question is why on friday when the police were called to washington school because there was a dead goat and several dead chickens found on the corner of the school where was our fine second leader Dr. Boyd? If Mr. Diaz was there i can guarantee you he would have been outside with the police and made sure that the little kids that were walking to school didn't see this garbage. Is somebody sending a message to us parents at the school or is it just a coincidence? I think it just backs up the parents take on this matter that Mr. Diaz is the best person for this job! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I've just read the Kearny Journal Online.  Regardless of the Diaz situation, is there any doubt in anyone's mind that it is time to clean house at the BOE and central office.

It's long overdue to clean house at the board of education. These board members sit there all high and mighty and look down at us parents like we are nothing. I don't know how these people can sit there and say they know what is best for our kids espicially since they don't even want to be bothered with washington school except to harrass Mr. Diaz and his family. Since washington school is such a thorn in the boe's side maybe the parents should take it over and make the right decisions for our kids. My question is why on friday when the police were called to washington school because there was a dead goat and several dead chickens found on the corner of the school where was our fine second leader Dr. Boyd? If Mr. Diaz was there i can guarantee you he would have been outside with the police and made sure that the little kids that were walking to school didn't see this garbage. Is somebody sending a message to us parents at the school or is it just a coincidence? I think it just backs up the parents take on this matter that Mr. Diaz is the best person for this job! :(

I thought you said the BOE member would be named?

Guest Fed up
I've just read the Kearny Journal Online.  Regardless of the Diaz situation, is there any doubt in anyone's mind that it is time to clean house at the BOE and central office.

It's long overdue to clean house at the board of education. These board members sit there all high and mighty and look down at us parents like we are nothing. I don't know how these people can sit there and say they know what is best for our kids espicially since they don't even want to be bothered with washington school except to harrass Mr. Diaz and his family. Since washington school is such a thorn in the boe's side maybe the parents should take it over and make the right decisions for our kids. My question is why on friday when the police were called to washington school because there was a dead goat and several dead chickens found on the corner of the school where was our fine second leader Dr. Boyd? If Mr. Diaz was there i can guarantee you he would have been outside with the police and made sure that the little kids that were walking to school didn't see this garbage. Is somebody sending a message to us parents at the school or is it just a coincidence? I think it just backs up the parents take on this matter that Mr. Diaz is the best person for this job! :(

No one will be named, and nothing will be done. This will all die and be forgotten in a few weeks. There will be no names.

Guest Bobby

It's long overdue to clean house at the board of education. These board members sit there all high and mighty and look down at us parents like we are nothing. I don't know how these people can sit there and say they know what is best for our kids espicially since they don't even want to be bothered with washington school except to harrass Mr. Diaz and his family. Since washington school is such a thorn in the boe's side maybe the parents should take it over and make the right decisions for our kids. My question is why on friday when the police were called to washington school because there was a dead goat and several dead chickens found on the corner of the school where was our fine second leader Dr. Boyd? If Mr. Diaz was there i can guarantee you he would have been outside with the police and made sure that the little kids that were walking to school didn't see this garbage. Is somebody sending a message to us parents at the school or is it just a coincidence? I think it just backs up the parents take on this matter that Mr. Diaz is the best person for this job! :blink:

No one will be named, and nothing will be done. This will all die and be forgotten in a few weeks. There will be no names.

********* is the guilty boe member , he is going to go to jail , His day is near

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest The truth

This issue is over. There will be no names named and Diaz will not get his job back. It's all over. There never was any names to be mentioned in the first place. It was a tactic that failed. If you aim the gun be sure it's loaded. In this case the accusations were blanks.

Guest Guest
This issue is over. There will be no names named and Diaz will not get his job back. It's all over. There never was any names to be mentioned in the first place. It was a tactic that failed. If you aim the gun be sure it's loaded. In this case the accusations were blanks.

Don't be too sure that names will not be named eventually. At least one person who "paid" for a job has been talking around town already. The lawsuit may take a few years but when the litigation comes, there will names.

The honest BOE members who are not "in" on the plot against Diaz should realize that they have been used, just as that family was used to build a case against one of the psychologists. If you were at the last BOE meeting, you would realize that that family has suffered too by allowing a true concern for their child become part of the plot against Diaz and his wife. Other people are being dragged in now as well. The mess keeps growing and growing, and it is not Diaz who is causing it.

The Board of Ed could put an end to this mess on June 21 by giving Diaz his job back, the two psychologists their jobs back, and demanding the resignation of any member or employees of the Board who are behind this. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE, NOT DIAZ.

THINK ABOUT THIS:

If the Board members had to pay for their own lawyer, maybe they would act differently. The taxpayers will be paying the attorney's fees, so essentially, they are playing their games with our money. They have nothing of their own at stake.

Diaz on the other hand is paying his lawyer out of his own pocket. It is not a game to him. Its his livelihood and the wellbeing of his family. He has everything at stake.

All Diaz and the other two want is to get their jobs back and get rid of the bad apple on the Board. I am sure there has been a lot of conversation between the attorneys. Coming to an agreement will prevent years of litigation and lots of $$$$$$ for the taxpayers. Even if he doesn't get his job back soon,Diaz will probably win the suit, and then the Kearny BOE will have to pay his lawyers fees, plus damages, -plus back pay, etc.

The Board has the power to stop this mess now, and they should if they have a conscience.

Guest minus one
6/21 7:30PM Get out of the house and watch the fun.  Maybe the HeyDuke Kidz will show.

This is not a joke! A mans position is on line Monday night, not mention his reputation and credibility. To make light of this matter is sad, it's not a comedy special on HBO. Please keep this in mind.

Guest Guest
6/21 7:30PM Get out of the house and watch the fun.  Maybe the HeyDuke Kidz will show.

This is not a joke! A mans position is on line Monday night, not mention his reputation and credibility. To make light of this matter is sad, it's not a comedy special on HBO. Please keep this in mind.

The only joke is how this is being handled and that we keep voting in the same BOE and Council members. ;)

Guest washington school parent

The only joke is how this is being handled and that we keep voting in the same BOE and Council members. ;)

nah the only joke is that they can't find a abbott to go with the costello for the washington school principal and vice principal :lol:

Guest Guest

The only joke is how this is being handled and that we keep voting in the same BOE and Council members. :lol:

nah the only joke is that they can't find a abbott to go with the costello for the washington school principal and vice principal :D

:lol::D:lol:

Guest Guest
Why does it take the BOE so long to post the minutes of their meetings? The minutes of the 5/24 meeting are still not posted.

Does anyone know? :)

Guest Guest
Why does it take the BOE so long to post the minutes of their meetings? The minutes of the 5/24 meeting are still not posted.

Does anyone know? :blink:

It seems they are very busy LOL

Archived