Walsh For Mayor

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

IF SOME OF YOU FEEL GARRISON IS GOOD, I THINK FREDDIW WALSH IS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB. SOME FEEL MIKE HINCLIFFE BECAUSE OF HIS FOOTBALL CAREER, WELL, I SAY FREDIE WALSH HE PARTOOK IN MANY COACHING JOBS IN TOWN, (HE WAS MY COACH FOR MANY) HE'S NOT A THIEF AND HE GIVES YOU THE FACTS. I SAY THERE ISN'T A BETTER PERSON FOR THE JOB, WE THE TOWN OWE HIM. GO FREDDY THROW YOUR NAME IN THE RING. WE NEED YOU!

Guest Guest
IF SOME OF YOU FEEL GARRISON IS GOOD, I THINK FREDDIW WALSH IS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB. SOME FEEL MIKE HINCLIFFE BECAUSE OF HIS FOOTBALL CAREER, WELL, I SAY FREDIE WALSH HE PARTOOK IN MANY COACHING JOBS IN TOWN, (HE WAS MY COACH FOR MANY) HE'S NOT A THIEF AND HE GIVES YOU THE FACTS. I SAY THERE ISN'T A BETTER PERSON FOR THE JOB, WE THE TOWN OWE HIM. GO FREDDY THROW YOUR NAME IN THE RING. WE NEED YOU!

HE HAS MY VOTE......FREDDIE WALSH FOR MAYOR...SOUNDS GOOD TO ME >>>>WE LOVE YOU FREDDIE WALSH... :

Guest Harrisonian_Guest

I couldn't agree with you more. Freddie Walsh is by far a perfect specimen of what a gentlemen should be.

Guest SUPERSTAR
:lol: EXCELLENT CHOICE, I TOTALLY AGREE, HE HAS THE QUALITIES VERY FEW HAVE NOW A DAYS, BEST FEATURE, HE TAKES NO CRAP AND CALLS IT LIKE IT IS. WHY NOT? FREDDIE YOU HAVE MY VOTE. MAKE JULIE FIRST LADY OF THE TOWN, WE NEED SOME SPUNK! ;)

Guest Guest
I couldn't agree with you more. Freddie Walsh is by far a perfect specimen of what a gentlemen should be.

I agree with You He is a great Guy...To good to be treated the way he is being treated.....They give Him a job on a Computer that has been broken for about 8 or 9 months now and keep telling Him they are going to get it fixed. He is capable of doing a job why dont they start treating Him rite....I know some people think they are being nice and they are not ...FIX HIS DAMN COMPUTER AND LET HIM DO SOME WORK AND FEEL USEFUL>STOP PATRONIZING HIM>>>HOW DO YOU THINK THIS MAKES HIM FEEL.HE is to nice to say anything , He has a brain that works...Let him use it...

Guest Guest
:angry: EXCELLENT CHOICE, I TOTALLY AGREE, HE HAS THE QUALITIES VERY FEW HAVE NOW A DAYS, BEST FEATURE, HE TAKES NO CRAP AND CALLS IT LIKE IT IS. WHY NOT? FREDDIE YOU HAVE MY VOTE. MAKE JULIE FIRST LADY OF THE TOWN, WE NEED SOME SPUNK! :P

And that is something She would bring is a lot of Spunk...She can make You laugh You as$ off

Guest Guest...Harrisonian
No, I say Raymond McDonough is doing the best job that a mayor possibly can. He CANNOT BE BEATEN.

OH YES HE CAN>>>>>>

Archived