Is The Twn Hosting "an Harrisonfest"?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

AS IN THE PAST,EVERY MAY TURNS OUT TO BE THE WORSE THREE DAYS THE TOWN SEES, THIS YEAR IS THERE A HARRISON FEST? WHAT MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN,LAST YR WAS A JOKE! CAN WE NOT INVITE MORE TRASH TO OUR TOWN ! WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT ACCOMPLISH WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO DRUNKS,HOES AND FIGHTS. OVER BEER,HOES AND BEER!

DOESN'T THE TOWN LOSE MONEY EVERY YEAR?

STICK A FORK IN IT AND CALL IT R.I.P. ALREADY!

Guest Guest

What makes you so better than everyone else that you can call them trash? You obviously are a racist who feels that your economic status (probably because of a no show town job) makes you so important. It was people like you that Martin Luther King Jr. fought to gain respect and equality from. Why don't you sign your name so everyone can know what a piece of garbage you really are. We are all human beings and should be treated with dignity. You must be the same person on the website who referred to hispanics as "spics." If you do not like the festival, don't attend. I am sure nobody really cares if you show up anyway.

Guest Guest
AS IN THE PAST,EVERY MAY TURNS OUT TO BE THE WORSE THREE DAYS THE TOWN SEES, THIS YEAR IS THERE A HARRISON FEST? 
Well I'm sorry to hear that you think it's the worst three days of the year, but I think your also going to the extreme. Friday was nothing but a mass and a day to honor the seniors.
WHAT MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN,LAST YR WAS A JOKE!
Last year was a joke, but the town decided not give Millan hard time on the fest, but to just take it away from him. They didn't realize the hard work he put into it. They were just tired of making it harder for him and thought it was going to be easy and they found out it wasn't.
  CAN WE NOT INVITE MORE TRASH TO OUR TOWN ! WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT ACCOMPLISH WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO DRUNKS,HOES AND FIGHTS. OVER BEER,HOES AND BEER!
Your right. It's gotten a little ruff this past year, but thats because it was poorly run.
They definately did last year. How funny is that? They accuse a man of stealing money from the fest and complain that they haven't seen the books, when they did. Just more lies from the mayor's office and the puppets that follow him because of "OWING HIM THEIR JOBS".
or do it right!!!

Guest Guest
AS IN THE PAST,EVERY MAY TURNS OUT TO BE THE WORSE THREE DAYS THE TOWN SEES, THIS YEAR IS THERE A HARRISON FEST? WHAT MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN,LAST YR WAS A JOKE! CAN WE NOT INVITE MORE TRASH TO OUR TOWN ! WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT ACCOMPLISH WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO DRUNKS,HOES AND FIGHTS. OVER BEER,HOES AND BEER!

I know that a lot of people agree with that. Amen.

Archived