Cocktail Party Tickets

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Now available. Now that everyone has a nice raise they should all be buying a few. GO MAYOR MCDONOUGH. A REAL LEADER FOR THE FUTURE!

Guest STOP THE LIES

How come I didn't get mine with my pay check this time? I can't FAKE IT NO MORE. I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING RAYMOND. MY PIPE IS STILL LEAKING AND MY TAXES KEEP GOING UP.

Guest Guest

The only ticket he is going to get is for tailgaiting the cops at 4:30 in the morning. Hey mayor get a life and sleep in. OHHHH I forgot you have that PSV job(who doesn't). What time do you start???

Guest Guest

There is not one cop left in the Town of Harrison who would have the guts to give the Mayor a ticket even if he ran over their own mother right in front of them. Pathetic, isn't it? Weak willed and weak minded cops who have formed( yes you guessed correctly), a powerless union whose empty threats afffect noboby. I think that some of the cops need to be taken down a little because of their egos. How about some demotions for incompetence? Then again, its a Harrison cop, that is degrading enough.

Guest Harrison Resident

Enough bad mouthing of the Harrison cops. All of you people who bad mouth them tend to forget that these are the same individuals you will be calling when you need police assistance. It's a shame that they don't know who you are, so that when they receive your call they can ignore it. And don't say that you would

never call them because that is alot of bull.

We have numerous cops that are true professionals and the few that are not spoil it for the entire force.

HPD THANKS FOR ALL YOU GUYS DO FOR THE TOWN OF HARRISON. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT EVERYTIME I NEEDED ASSISTANCE YOU RESPONDED IN A TIMELY AND PROFESSIOINAL MANNER.

To all of you big mouths, if you feel you can do a better job, you should apply for a position on the force. Put your money where your mouth is.

Guest Guest

That still doesn't answer my question as to why the police have not uniformly ticketed the Mayor for the same violations other people are routinely ticketed for. That was the basis of my post. I can only deduce that is out of fear ot intimidation. They are not getting promoted, so why keep kissing butt.

Guest Hmmmmm
That still doesn't answer my question as to why the police have not uniformly ticketed the Mayor for the same violations other people are routinely ticketed for. That was the basis of my post. I can only deduce that is out of fear ot intimidation. They are not getting promoted, so why keep kissing butt.

He's gotten at least one for Double-parking in front of the Donut Shop near St Cecilia's...of course the look on his face when he Angrily told the Kearny Officer who he was.....and got the Ticket handed to him with a cheerful "Have a Nice Day" was PRICELESS......I wonder if he still double-parks there????

Guest Guest

It is amzing how how you try to deflect the issue away from the original question. You do that because the truth hurts and not one HARRISON cop has the guts to give him a ticket of any kind if he commits a violation. BIG MOUTH and nothing to back it up.

Archived