ONLY IN HARRISON...

Guest JustTheFacts

Guest one who knows!!!

this officer was off duty and should have been minding his own business.No one was bothering anyone. So leave well enough alone.

The Police are never off duty!

You know how stupid most of you people sound. The officer didn't call he Personally told me and he also said that these people are so stupid that the phone calls are recorded so whoever called the voice is recorded and it is not his!!! So before anybody point's a finger check the burden of proof!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

I'm sure he never considered him a friend.If so watch out the rest of you's who think you have a friend in him. Who would want a friend like that.Like I said he's trying to make brownie points.

Guest Guest
what is really messed about this situation is the fact that this kid considered the cop that ratted him out a friend.

He just passed a class to uphold the law. He would be put in situations where he may have to assist in the arrest of someone doing the same thing. How could he be expected to act as an officer when he does it. He used poor judgement, Maybe he is too young, but that just goes to show he was too young for the job he was going to do.

Guest Guest
then this cop should get a commendation because he did not let friendship interfear with his responsilbility to do the right thing , as you would hope all of the hpd would do , being they took an oath to uphold the law.  cops are always on duty even when their squad is not working , they are responsible to respond to any sitiuation at all times.  i still can't believe you find this cop at fault and not the special cop who did the wrong thing...........  you must be related.......or have no respect for the law...............

I have the utmost respect for the law. I'm looking at this officer strictly as a human being. This officer didn't turn this kid in because he thought he had a moral and professional obligation to do so. He did it solely on his anger with his own police department. There is no honor in ruining a kid's life who's only crime was drinking underage.

Guest Guest

Can we get to hear the voice of the person who called! I'll bet all the quarters in the world that it is this one cop. aND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS. hE TOLD THE WRONG PERSON THAT HE CALLED. aND THAT'S HOW THE CAT GOT OUT OF THE BAG.

Guest Guest
I'm sure he never considered him a friend.If so watch out the rest of you's who think you have a friend in him. Who would want a friend like that.Like I said he's trying to make brownie points.

You got to be a real a$$hole to defend this kid and are calling the cop a bad guy , who the hell would want you as a friend , you must have a criminal background to have so much contemp for a policeman doing the right thig. You would be a person who would find fault with a cop if he failed to do his job and you were a victim because he didn't protect you because the bad guy was his friend. You would be first on line to want this cops badge............

Guest Guest
Can we get to hear the voice of the person who called! I'll bet all the quarters in the world that it is this one cop. aND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS. hE TOLD THE WRONG PERSON THAT HE CALLED. aND THAT'S HOW THE CAT GOT OUT OF THE BAG.

this kid has got to be dumb , if these cops were his friends why would he put them on the spot by doing what he did, and you are a fool because you think this kid is right and the cop is wrong , where in the hell are your brains ? this kid has got to be related to you some way or you would not try to protect him and blaming his bad judgement on everyone else. whoever the cop was that turned this idiot in deserves credit for doing his job and protecting the public like is is suppose to .

Guest Guest

The cop wasn't doing his job. He was off duty . There was no need for any of this too get started in the first place. Having a drink underage. Please give me a break.

Guest guest

THANK GOD THE COP DID THE RIGHT THING. COME BACK WHEN YOU ARE OF AGE TO DRINK.GLAD THIS COP DID HIS JOB IF HE DID NOT YOU PEOPLE WOULD BE COMPLAINING.YOU GO HARRISON POLICE DEPARTMENT FINE JOB.PEOPLE ALL THE UNDERAGE DRINKERS.

Guest Guest
this kid has got to be dumb , if these cops were his friends why would he put them on the spot by doing what he did, and you are a fool because you think this kid is right and the cop is wrong , where in the hell are your brains ?  this kid has got to be related to you some way or you would not try to protect him and blaming his bad judgement on everyone else.  whoever the cop was that turned this idiot in deserves credit for doing his job and protecting the public like is is suppose to .

Unfortunately this cop is never recognized nor does he get credit for the good things he does, but he keeps doing his job and I respect him for that. Keep up the good work and screw these people.

Guest Guest

i normally stay off this website cuz i think its alot of b.s. from people whose lives are based around complaining and rumors rather then actions. i heard the stories about this topic and figured its time to chime in. first off he is a nice kid, but maybe thats just what he's like out in the open. for those of you who dont know there is this thing that most jobs have called a code of ethics. apparently someone may have put the power of the badge over all that...bad move. i mean this kid really gave a new meaning to Special Cop. i mean being a nice kid really doesnt equal being a smart one huh. its not a matter of ruining his life, if anything he did that himself. seriously how dumb can you be? Your drinkin g underage...ok we all have. but to be a special cop, and go into a local bar where many cops hang out to drink. then on top of that you give a guy you work with a fake id. now i dont care what the circumstances are...this may have to be the dumbest kid ever...and i dont want a kid who cant use simple common sense working in law enforcement. people make choices and he made a bad one, unfortunately you should pay for it. consider that this kid couldnt follow the rules, rules that he is suppose to enforce. i'm sorry this is the type of stuff that makes this town a joke. now as for the supposed caller...check the recordings...if he did it then oh well he was only doing his job, on duty or not...cuz cops are always on duty...in response to a couple of those comments i guess you people think if he's off duty and sees a woman being raped maybe he should walk away and mind his business. listen its real simple i dont think this cop called, but again its up to the recording to tell. maybe the bar shouldve ask for id, but from what i understand he walked in with people who the entire staff that night knew and went on the assumption he's their age cuz their all friends. maybe it was a bad move by the bar, but i've been in there and their the most respectful and nicest owners of any establishment in town. everyone is quick to crucify a the bar and the cop (if he really called), yet people are slow to blame the only person who couldve prevented this by simply using better judgement. the cop you people are crucifying is the hardest working cop on the force and alor of the other cops are basically on the force for show. maybe being a good cop gets you in trouble now a days, but it shouldnt. its a shame cuz maybe he wanted to stop in and have a beer with the people in there and couldnt because if the a.b.c. comes in and arrests the kid, the cop gets arrested for not reporting it first. think about it that cop left what does he care if the kid stays in there, he's not liable to penalty anymore. i made this lengthy to get a point across and i hope it does.

THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR THIS IS THE KID WHO CANT USE HIS HEAD AND ITS THAT SIMPLE

Guest Guest
The cop wasn't doing his job. He was off duty . There was no need for any of this too get started in the first place. Having a drink underage. Please give me a break.

Cops are always on duty, Drinking under age is breaking the law, and being done by someone who has been hired to enforce the law makes it twice as bad....... you keep tring to justify the actions of this minor and where do you find it ok that he can flaunt the law, and who are you to determine when police are off duty, it's know that they are always on duty , even when their shift is over..............

Guest Guest
what is there for him to get recoginized for? Please tell me.

For putting his life on the line for the residents of Harrison every day. With the garbage coming in thru Newark and Jersey City The streets are more dangerous than ever. With a smaller police force the officers jobs are more difficult. Maybe be glad you have people like him who are willing to still come out and patrol our streets.

Guest Guest
Hardest working cop on the force? What about the rest. You must be related talking so nice about just him instead of all the good cops.

No he is one of the 5 best cops. They are all good if we could just get a few off the phone and palm pilot we would be ok. One of them damn nearly killed me reading his palm pilot while he went through the lRED light police car and all and no he had no lights or sirens on.

Guest Guest
Can you tell me who the 5 cops are. I know more than 5 great cops in town. And who your talking about isn't one of them. Not his sorry ass.

I said there are like 5 great ones and that most of them are good, a few we could do without, you are just bashing this guy because he has probably locked up one of you kids or family members and you are in denial and that is ok...some day you will realize you don't have the perfect kid, etc. that you thought you had. You'll get over it soon and by then maybe you will have grown up to.