ONLY IN HARRISON...

Guest JustTheFacts

Guest JustTheFacts

Only in Harrison can a person be hired as a Special Police Officer, be sent to the Academy with taxpayer money, then be arrested in a town establishment for underage drinking.

And don't give me that crap about it being a lie, it was just on News 12. They took that picture right off of his Myspace account. Guess who was standing next to him? CHIEF KEARNS!

Oh wait, his mother works for the town, of course he would have been hired. Nepotism at its finest. She's keeping the books safe in the library.

Nice going Ray and the Town Council.

McDumber wants to put Harrison on the map, and make it "not just another stop on the PATH." Good job Ray, you really did it this time.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
Only in Harrison can a person be hired as a Special Police Officer, be sent to the Academy with taxpayer money, then be arrested in a town establishment for underage drinking

And don't give me that crap about it being a lie, it was just on News 12.  They took that picture right off of his Myspace account.  Guess who was standing next to him?  CHIEF KEARNS!

Oh wait, his mother works for the town, of course he would have been hired.  Nepotism at its finest.  She's keeping the books safe in the library.

McDumber wants to put Harrison on the map, and make it "not just another stop on the PATH."  Good job Ray, you really did it this time.

You have a lot of balls. Would you go up to him or his mother and state your opinion? I doubt it! Only in Harrison, huh? Get your facts straight...he was charged with underage drinking, but was not arrested. And do you know why Chief Kearns was in a picture with him? Because he believes in him, he doesn't jump to put him down. Have a f*in heart, he's 20 years old and has plenty of time to grow up and learn from his mistakes. RELAX.

Guest Guest

big shit underage drinking. That's nothing with everything that goes on in this town. Are you kidding me. That wasn't slipped under the rug I guess its who you know.

Guest Guest
Only in Harrison can a person be hired as a Special Police Officer, be sent to the Academy with taxpayer money, then be arrested in a town establishment for underage drinking

And don't give me that crap about it being a lie, it was just on News 12.  They took that picture right off of his Myspace account.  Guess who was standing next to him?  CHIEF KEARNS!

Oh wait, his mother works for the town, of course he would have been hired.  Nepotism at its finest.  She's keeping the books safe in the library.

McDumber wants to put Harrison on the map, and make it "not just another stop on the PATH."  Good job Ray, you really did it this time.

why don't u put your name in asshole

Guest Guest

It's not the underage drinking that bothers me , it's the dishonesty and deception that has been done by a person that is suppossed to be honest and a law enforceser. I'm sure his mother is really proud of him because it reflects on his upbringing. He has failed in public opinion of a honest man and should be dismissed from duty.

Guest Guest
Sounds like HPD officers are tryin to ruin the special officer program so they dont lose their OT money.

And I don't blame them if they are... its not so much the OT it is their lives they can't affrd to lose when one of these punks causes a riot because they think they are Police Officers, fine example that they are not ready not can they be trusted is the underage drinker if they were taught anything at their training they should know you have to be 21 to be in a bar.

Guest Guest
You have a lot of balls.  Would you go up to him or his mother and state your opinion?  I doubt it!  Only in Harrison, huh?  Get your facts straight...he was charged with underage drinking, but was not arrested.  And do you know why Chief Kearns was in a picture with him?  Because he believes in him, he doesn't jump to put him down.  Have a f*in heart, he's 20 years old and has plenty of time to grow up and learn from his mistakes.  RELAX.

AGAIN with the " he's only 20" sorry ,if you wear a badge there is no I'm sorry I'm only 20...you people jjust don't get

Hey it was just a few "quaters"...remember that

Guest Guest

who are you people? Why do you dislike this kid and his family so much? Im sure when you see them on the street you call them your friends but when its time to hate you hide behind this website and voice your opinions.

Guest Guest
And I don't blame them if they are... its not so much the OT it is their lives they can't affrd to lose when one of these punks causes a riot because they think they are Police Officers, fine example that they are not ready not can they be trusted is the underage drinker if they were taught anything at their training they should know you have to be 21 to be in a bar.

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE 21 TO BE IN A BAR, JUST TO DRINK BOOZE!!

Guest Guest

you people act as if your lifes are perfect and you've never done anything wrong.. so what he messed up dont act as if you never did anything wrong if you have such a problem with him GROW SOME BALLS and when you see him say something to him instead of hiding behind your computer...

Guest guest
Sounds like HPD officers are tryin to ruin the special officer program so they dont lose their OT money.

Why would you say that? The cops arent the only people that don't want the specials around, at least the way this group was picked.

Guest guest
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE 21 TO BE IN A BAR, JUST TO DRINK BOOZE!!

So be it! But he was drinking and he is only 20 right? Isn't that what you said in one of the posts above? He has no business being in there and I know they serve food but we all know that is not what he was in there for.

Guest Detective Pagano
You have a lot of balls.  Would you go up to him or his mother and state your opinion?  I doubt it!  Only in Harrison, huh?  Get your facts straight...he was charged with underage drinking, but was not arrested.  And do you know why Chief Kearns was in a picture with him?  Because he believes in him, he doesn't jump to put him down.  Have a f*in heart, he's 20 years old and has plenty of time to grow up and learn from his mistakes.  RELAX.

Candidates for the Police force should be beyond the excuse of; " He has plenty of time to grow up and learn from his mistakes"? I get confused with the rationale many of us reach for when there is any connection to Poor Judgement.This same individual will be expected to police and enforce something He or She was unable to apply to himself or herself in the job description? Should not be on-board, his or her resignation sould be directed to Chief Kearns. Kearns' father was a straight shooter, would have never tolerated this complacency, I would expect the Chief to be the SAME!

Guest Kevin
It's not the underage drinking that bothers me , it's the dishonesty and deception that has been done by a person that is suppossed to be honest and a law enforceser.  I'm sure his mother is really proud of him because it reflects on his upbringing. He has failed in public opinion of a honest man and should be dismissed from duty.

lets give the kid another chance!!! Whose with me???

Guest Guest
Candidates for the Police force should be beyond the excuse of; " He has plenty of time to grow up and learn from his mistakes"? I get confused with the rationale many of us reach for when there is any connection to Poor Judgement.This same individual will be expected to police and enforce something He or She was unable to apply to himself or herself in the job description? Should not be on-board, his or her resignation sould be directed to Chief Kearns. Kearns' father was a straight shooter, would have never tolerated this complacency, I would expect the Chief to be the SAME!

Did you know Kearns father? I did and even though he was a straight shooter, he had conpassion. If I remenber Mr Kearns as I believe I do this young man would have been read the RIOT ACT and maybe put on Probation to prove himself. Believe me, this young man would be shaking in his boots and probaly pee his pants, but he would be given a chance and put under severe scrutiny. But he would not have been dismissed. I know full fledge officers that have done a lot worst than what this young man did and they are still on the force. So yes give him a break and let him take his lumps. He will most likely become one of the best officers on the force.

Guest Guest

Ok fine, point taken. But you mean to tell me that every one of Harrison's Police Officers are "clean"? Not one of them has ever done anything wrong? I beg to differ.

Guest FRIENDS

HE SHOULD NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE BECAUSE HE GAVE THE A FAKE ID TO THE COPS THAT NOT IF THAT WAS ME I GO RIGHT TO JAIL OR BIG HIGH FINE AND LOSE MY JOB ON TOP OF THAT HE SHOULD NOT HIS JOB BACK HE MESS UP HE SHOULD PAY FOR HIS CRIME :angry: