Sign in to follow this  
Divgal

Censorship Gone Mad

During the past two weeks or so, but much increased these past two days,

visitors to nj.com's North Arlington Forum have found their posts deleted and even their post names banished!

Use of profanity? No. Bashing? No

It seems that if there is anything negative said about our current mayor and council majority, or their actions, the forum deletes such posts.

Someone from your website invited us to join. and on behalf of all the deleted and banished, I thank you!

Divgal, 4/30/04

During the past two weeks or so, but much increased these past two days,

visitors to nj.com's North Arlington Forum have found their posts deleted and even their post names banished! 

Use of profanity? No.    Bashing? No

It seems that if there is anything negative said about our current mayor and council majority, or their actions, the forum deletes such posts. 

Someone from your website invited us to join. and on behalf of all the deleted and banished, I thank you!

Divgal, 4/30/04

:lol::lol: join the club! they did me too! :lol:

Back to your swamp!! You shall not pass here!!!

:lol::lol: aw you love me! how nice now eat garbage ! santos is king ! N/A your next!ha ha ha ha :angry::angry:

Guest Guest
:blink:  :blink: aw you love me! how nice now eat garbage ! santos is king ! N/A your next!ha ha ha ha :lol:  :lol:

Gainsville!!!! :lol::lol: You are a true half-wit! How can anyone take you seriously! You can't even spell the name of the town you live in!!!! Return to the ash pit! You shall not pass!

B)  B) join the club! they did me too!  :lol:

:lol::lol: dam they did it again! and i wasent in the threds! they just dumped all posts good or bad! man have they got a problem! B)B)