Harrisoncitizen

NADude1723

Your comment about borough hall taking you 2 days to get anything done is very true. However, just wait until the layoffs happen, then you can expect a 7-10 day wait for anything. It's a shame, but the voters wanted lower taxes, not realizing they would have to sacrifice a decline in services and community events.

Well, we do not have to until June 1 anymore. Thirteen town employees were told that last Friday was their last day. The decision makers weren’t even there to advise them. Some of the thirteen even were close to their 25 years of service.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Citizens of North Arlington,

Please realize that the plague that devoured Harrison,East Newark and half of Kearny is on a collision course with Your Municipality.It has different symptoms.The 1st is I made alot of money from this Town now Im gonna get out ,The 2nd is I can,t get any where in this Town so Im gonna get out.The Plague is called Abandonment.Look at Harrison it was a great place to live.Now it's Peru.There is no Neighborhood here because You can't speak the same Language as Your Neighbor.Take My advise do not drive the back bone of your Community out of Town by laying them off.If They sell thier single Family Homes, those homes will become multi family dwellings.You may not see it but your future is heading to You from the South

• 1 month later...

Please realize that the plague that devoured Harrison,East Newark and half of Kearny is on a collision course with Your Municipality.It has different symptoms.The 1st is I made alot of money from this Town now Im gonna get out ,The 2nd is I can,t get any where in this Town so Im gonna get out.The Plague is called Abandonment.Look at Harrison it was a great place to live.Now it's Peru.There is no Neighborhood here because You can't speak the same Language as Your Neighbor.Take My advise do not drive the back bone of your Community out of Town by laying them off.If They sell thier single Family Homes, those homes will become multi family dwellings.You may not see it but your future is heading to You from the South

Wow that is so true. I live in Kearny, and its coming your way.

Guest Guest

Does that mean Quaker beards and giant bellies for everyone? :lol:

I can only imagine what a HeyDuke woman looks like. :blink:

I can only imagine what a HeyDuke woman looks like. :lol:

you really must have some sort of fetish for fat men with beards, don't you? every thread i post in you say the same thing as if you want to insult me. straight up, though, i don't care.

and don't compare me and my friends to the filth that's corrupting these towns. at least we're civilized.

I can only imagine what a HeyDuke woman looks like. :lol:

take a look at your wife.

Guest Guest

This person is right, I walk the whole length of Harrison and I don't meet

one person that is speaking English. And they are heading to NA. and so will the

crime, it is already starting . Check the area of the movie and that is only 1

block to the border of your town.

• 1 month later...
This person is right, I walk the whole length of Harrison and I don't meet

one person that is speaking English. And they are heading to NA. and so will the

crime, it is already starting . Check the area of the movie and that is only 1

block to the border of your town.

PRETTY SOON YOU'LL HAVE CAMERA'S ON EVERY CORNER,LIKE RAT TRAP EAST NEWARK. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

You are not RATS, you are RACISTS. People can live where they want if they can afford it. Where do you think you get the power to decide who can live where. I encourage all people of all nationalities to move to N. Arlinton and live a happy life.

• 1 month later...

typical bergen county elitist douchebag your town is no better than Harrison or Kearny and as for the residents of those towns most work harder in a day than you will ever know just to make a better life for their families

• 1 month later...
Guest Union guy
Well, we do not have to until June 1 anymore. Thirteen town employees were told that last Friday was their last day. The decision makers weren’t even there to advise them. Some of the thirteen even were close to their 25 years of service.

you say that people were told Friday was their last day of work that's hard to believe. (Question) are the employee's of NA civil service. If the answer is yes they should have been given a 45 day notice of lay off. I don't understand how they are told out of the blue oh by the way tomorrow is your last day of work. Who is your union rep and how do you let them get away with that. Start doing your home work and find out what your rights are. Good luck and remember as much as the Dems claim to be for the working people there not. They claim to have solutions to our problems but they are the problem. Again good luck to those out of work,hope you do OK.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest_FlagMan_*
You are not RATS, you are RACISTS.  People can live where they want if they can afford it.  Where do you think you get the power to decide who can live where.  I encourage all people of all nationalities to move to N. Arlinton and live a happy life.

Rats!!! (Rats crawl on all fours--like crawling under the fence, Illegals, into the U.S.A.

N.Arlinton, 2 all the Americans in Town!!!--CITIZINS!!!

Scum is Scum!!! Just keep the Town!! Free from scum!!!

They are just playing the RACE card!!! Call the I.N.S.!!!--iLLEGAL-Scumbags!!!

The all could be deported!!! You all know that!!! just make the call!!!

Your Town, will become!! just like!!!Newark, Harrison, and Kearny!!

Keep your Town, free from the scum, that is invading North, bound!!!!

Your,Taxationin in Town!!! Schools, for one!!!

FlagMan.

Guest harrison resident

we been living here for 50 years harrison was fine until the boat brought all the illegal immigrants over i agree deport them all. harrison is fine without you. take your trash some where else.

we been living here for 50 years harrison was fine until the boat brought all the illegal immigrants over i agree deport them all. harrison is fine without you. take your trash some where else.

:lol::lol: hey flaggy said the majik word trash lots of trash but not the kind he thinks " santos is going to fill your town with garbage trucks like the old days! think trash santos is! your homes will fall in value! and your roads will get torn up by very heavy trucks like back in the 50/60s! yah the good old days! love em! hey flagy this is real trash! :lol::lol::lol:

• 5 months later...
Guest exHarrisonCitizen

50 Years??? It's about time you move anyway...You don't like it move.Everyone has the right to buy a house where they want, if they can afford it.

As far as illegals are concerned, this country was built on immigrants, infact your ancestors were immigrants unless you are an American Indian, which I know you're not.

You complain about illegals taking our jobs, but when you offer an American these jobs they refuse to do the job such as picking fruit or sweep a floor because even though you don't have money, you can't lower your standards.

You like to pay pennies for grapes or oranges but you forget those same grapes are picked by the same people you want to deport. If they get deported then you have to pay an American $15/hour and your grapes are now 50% higher, so now you complain about the prices.

You old farts are always complaining about something...You don't like it ,move...I did and so should you...Just please don't move to NA, we have enough old farts to deal with already....

exHarrisonCitizen

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
You are not RATS, you are RACISTS.  People can live where they want if they can afford it.  Where do you think you get the power to decide who can live where.  I encourage all people of all nationalities to move to N. Arlinton and live a happy life.

Yes, you said it: "If you can "AFFORD IT". So if you "CAN"T AFFORD IT", don't go turning a block of one-family houses into two or three family houses! It's the neighborhood of mainly one family private homes that we wish to keep, no matter what your nationality! I wouldn't want a bunch from Ireland, Poland , Italy etc. either, coming in with a large family and break up a one -family house!

50 Years??? It's about time you move anyway...You don't like it move.Everyone has the right to buy a house where they want, if they can afford it.

As far as illegals are concerned, this country was built on immigrants, infact your ancestors were immigrants unless you are an American Indian, which I know you're not.

You complain about illegals taking our jobs, but when you offer an American these jobs they refuse to do the job such as picking fruit or sweep a floor because  even though you don't have money, you can't lower your standards.

You like to pay pennies for grapes or oranges but you forget those same grapes are picked by the same people you want to deport. If they get deported then you have to pay an American $15/hour and your grapes are now 50% higher, so now you complain about the prices.

You old farts are always complaining about something...You don't like it ,move...I did and so should you...Just please don't move to NA, we have enough old farts to deal with already....

exHarrisonCitizen

:lol: every american I know likes to work!! you have 20 or 30 immigrants all living in one room collecting my tax dollars! you forget that it was immigrants that killed our Americans on 9-11!I say be gone with them all, go back to your own country. All they do is complain about our beautiful USof A! get rid of them!!!

Guest Guest
:lol: every american I know likes to work!! you have 20 or 30 immigrants all living in one room collecting my tax dollars! you forget that it was immigrants that killed our Americans on 9-11!I say be gone with them all, go back to your own country. All they do is complain about our beautiful USof A! get rid of them!!!

So you are 100% Native American?? Oh wait...guess what!!!!! the Indians were Immigrants as well..ethnically they are asian, making the trek here from siberia across the land bridge that today is the Aleutian Islands. There isnt a single person who's ancestors weren't Immigrants here to the US.

Guest Guest
So you are 100% Native American??  Oh wait...guess what!!!!! the Indians were Immigrants as well..ethnically they are asian, making the trek here from siberia across the land bridge that today is the Aleutian Islands.  There isnt a single person who's ancestors weren't Immigrants here to the US.

The immigrants of the last 30 years have, in great part, lead to the downward spiral of the U.S.

Guest Guest
The immigrants of the last 30 years have, in great part, lead to the downward spiral of the U.S.

Im sure the exact same thing was said in the early 1900's when it was those "Dirty Irish" mucking things up. Or should we go back to the days of NINA (No Irish Need Apply)????

Archived