Curves

KearnyNJ

The founder of Curves, a popular chain of "exercise studios", is a supporter of and donates money to numerous pro-life organizations. As you may already know, there is a Curves in Kearny. So now I ask you, my fellow residents, to stand up for your civil liberties by running this organization out of town by boycotting it.

Well it is wonderful that people should boycott the business because his beliefs are different from yours.

So, he shouldn't support groups that project his beliefs, and you expect us to follow yours.

Sorry, I wasn't born a sheep. I'll make up my own mind.

Guest re:KEARNYNJ
The founder of Curves, a popular chain of "exercise studios", is a supporter of and donates money to numerous pro-life organizations. As you may already know, there is a Curves in Kearny. So now I ask you, my fellow residents, to stand up for your civil liberties by running this organization out of town by boycotting it.

What an Ignorant A**Hole you are!

Well it is wonderful that people should boycott the business because his beliefs are different from yours.

So, he shouldn't support groups that project his beliefs, and you expect us to follow yours.

Sorry, I wasn't born a sheep. I'll make up my own mind.

"different from yours"... try different from america's, B**ch. different from the belief that a woman's body belongs to her and not the f**king government. i'm sure many women would be disgusted to nkow that the money they pour into that workout chain goes to pro-life organizations.

Guest re:KearnyNJ

KearnyNJ,

We all pretty much hate you and your opinions, so why don't you just make like a tree and LEAVE!

:angry:

Sorry, I wasn't born a sheep.  I'll make up my own mind.

"different from yours"... try different from america's, B**ch. different from the belief that a woman's body belongs to her and not the f**king government. i'm sure many women would be disgusted to nkow that the money they pour into that workout chain goes to pro-life organizations.

This might change your mind

WARNING** this is a video of abortions in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimesters. This video is very gruesome, there is a very long disclaimer in the beginning of the clip.

I know I'm pushing it, with these new "link rules" but this will prove the ponit.

Your Choice? I think not.

http://www.precious-life.com/Video/the%20h...der%20truth.wmv

The mother does not have the choice to kill their kids when there 18. Why should she have the choice when shes pregnet. If you dont want to have a kid, dont have sex. Simple as that. I'f you do have sex, you should be highly aware that YOU COULD HAVE A BABY !! daaa. But this is my opinion, just like you have an opinion, I’m just trying to make you see it my way.

Guest StudiesandObservations

Sorry, I wasn't born a sheep.  I'll make up my own mind.

My, what a reasoned and mature response. Od course, you're actually wrong there, the country is pretty much split evenly when it comes to the Abortion Issue. Of course, we'll never know just HOW evenly beacuse it wont be allowed to become a Referendum Vote.

Guest FAQ

so kids should be disposable because the ignorant parents found it inconvenient to be responsible for what they created. Makes perfect sense to me. :angry:

Guest Guest

Gee, I'd post a response to this thread but it takes so long to appear, that for all I know somebody already said what I want to say.

Guest KearnyNJ_Guest

That may be true, but you're ***. And while you use good facts to support your opnions, it has become obvious your views are slanted and you're a big f**king republican. From now on I will be StudiesandObservations(D) whenever you have anything to say and I will dig up information on the topic we're discussing, like you do to make you look stupid.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest big***kingrepublican
That may be true, but you're ***. And while you use good facts to support your opnions, it has become obvious your views are slanted and you're a big f**king republican. From now on I will be StudiesandObservations(D) whenever you have anything to say and I will dig up information on the topic we're discussing, like you do to make you look stupid.

LOSER!!!!!

Guest Guest

I am curious as to how many of the posters on this subject are men. It has been my experience that the biggest big mouths about abortion and/or the right to one, is usually a man. They have the most to say about the subject. As far as Im concerned they should have nothing to say until they become women.

Guest StudiesandObservations

Once again, a well thought out, reasoned and most importantly, Mature Response...of course I've come to expect nothing less from you.

Guest Concerned

I am curious as to how many of the posters on this subject are men. It has been my experience that the biggest big mouths about abortion and/or the right to one, is usually a man. They have the most to say about the subject. As far as Im concerned they should have nothing to say until they become women.

I've got to agree - seems like the most zealous anti-abortion activists are men....most of them probably owe their ex-wives tons of child support, too....

Guest Guest 99

I've got to agree - seems like the most zealous anti-abortion activists are men....most of them probably owe their ex-wives tons of child support, too....

So, according to your thoughts, I shouldn't support my wife in any way on the issue?? Sounds to me like you're both ex-wives.

1.)it takes 2 to make a baby.

2.) It's not the mother choice. All unborn childern have a right to live.

3.)If you dont want a baby, dont have sex.

Guest Fairness

What if a woman gets raped by an attacker. Does she not have the right to abort? Imagine how it must feel being born a child from rape. Even as an adult, knowing you were conceived from a violent act must be hard to live with.

Guest Victim

Then apparently you are not a man who has had a woman murder his unborn child without his consent. As one who has had this happen, I can tell you that the sense of loss is no less than for any other child. And I wasn't even told about it for 2 years after the fact because apparently a woman's right to choose obliterates a man's right to know that he may even have a child.

What if a woman gets raped by an attacker. Does she not have the right to abort? Imagine how it must feel being born a child from rape. Even as an adult, knowing you were conceived from a violent act must be hard to live with.

There are other ways, like the morning after pill. You dont wait till the baby starts to take shape, then abort.

Guest Guest

We have a Bible thumping Texan in the White House.The President if re-elected will have to replace a few Supreme Court Justices in His next Term.A Women's Right to make Her own choice about pregnancy will be jeopardized if He is in Office another Term.We are gonna be back in the 1950's in alot of area's such as Abortion,Censureship and possibly a mandatory Draft.

Guest Tired of the wait

THIS s**ks I'M OUT OF HERE, THIS PROCESS IS WACKED. EVERYONE SHOULD BOYCOTT THE SITE. IT'S NOT FAST ENOUGH WEB MASTER!

Archived