Bloviating Award

Guest KearnyKard

Guest KearnyKard

It's official !! Paul has edged out Strife for the Hudson County Bloviating Award. For those unfamiliar, this is an award given out to the individual who passes the most oral gas in the form of useless and irrelevant information.

Congratulations to Paul. This award represents many untold hours typing away on his keyboard on a daily basis, pumping out reems of nonsensical dribble.

With this award, Paul has set a new standard for babbling that may never be exceeded. Once again, congratulations to Paul, you trophy is a gold-plated shovel that will be presented at a date TBA.

It's official !!  Paul has edged out Strife for the Hudson County Bloviating Award.  For those unfamiliar, this is an award given out to the individual who passes the most oral gas in the form of useless and irrelevant information.

Congratulations to Paul. This award represents many untold hours typing away on his keyboard on a daily basis, pumping out reems of nonsensical dribble.

With this award, Paul has set a new standard for babbling that may never be exceeded. Once again, congratulations to Paul, you trophy is a gold-plated shovel that will be presented at a date TBA.

Another cutesy intelligent post. :D

I guess this is what you get when one can't argue on facts. Is this the product of "intelligent design"?

It's official !!  Paul has edged out Strife for the Hudson County Bloviating Award.  For those unfamiliar, this is an award given out to the individual who passes the most oral gas in the form of useless and irrelevant information.

That's a lawyer for you. :D

In other words, your teacher just got caught red-handed (or red-mouthed) yet again, you have nothing of substance to offer, so you snot off. Mr. Paszkiewicz and his supporters wish to make their views known, and are doing so. They may not be leaving the world with the impression they want.

Don't you have anything better to do than create topics just to sling childish insults at people? The truth must really be intimidating to you, huh? I just hope you're still around when Paszkiewicz and the Board face the music, whether on their own or through a judge's decision, so I can rub it in. :D

Don't be disappointed! Keep trying, Kard. You've already got Paul beat by a mile on uselessness and hot air (see, Paul has responded to actual question and requests for information); now you just need to ratchet up your noise level.

KearnyKard said: ". . . nonsensical dribble"

I think you probably meant "nonsensical DRIVEL". (You seem to know a lot of big words, though your grasp on their meaning is a little tentative.)

Be that as is may, your point is that Paul's postings to this board:

1) make no sense

2) have no relevance to the issue at hand

and

3) have been a waste of his and our time.

How to disagree? Let me count the ways . . .

Paul's account of the situation has been well-presented and is substantiated by the evidence.

His analysis of the meaning of the events has been concise and well-reasoned. It is supported by case law and many people's understanding of the meaning of the Constitution.

His tone throughout has been reasonable, even gracious, in the face of enormous provocation.

The remedies he has asked for have not been financial. They are clearly designed to fix the current situation and to prevent it from happening again. In short, they're constructive.

But by all means, give him a golden shovel. I think he'll probably sell it and present the proceeds to the ACLU and People for the American Way, a course of action I would find deliciously appropriate.

Leigh

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :blink:

Oh, thank you. I needed a good laugh and this fit the bill perfectly, while hitting the mark at the same time.

Enjoy your day :D

Guest Patriot
KearnyKard said: ". . . nonsensical dribble"

I think you probably meant "nonsensical DRIVEL".  (You seem to know a lot of big words, though your grasp on their meaning is a little tentative.)

Be that as is may, your point is that Paul's postings to this board:

1)  make no sense

2)  have no relevance to the issue at hand

and

3)  have been a waste of his and our time.

How to disagree?  Let me count the ways . . .

Paul's account of the situation has been well-presented and is substantiated by the evidence.

His analysis of the meaning of the events has been concise and well-reasoned.  It is supported by case law and many people's understanding of the meaning of the Constitution.

His tone throughout has been reasonable, even gracious, in the face of enormous provocation.

The remedies he has asked for have not been financial.  They are clearly designed to fix the current situation and to prevent it from happening again.  In short, they're constructive.

But by all means, give him a golden shovel.  I think he'll probably sell it and present the proceeds to the ACLU and People for the American Way, a course of action I would find deliciously appropriate.

Leigh

"I think you probably meant "nonsensical DRIVEL". Oh, I see you know Paul. LOL.

Guest bewildered

Instead of spending time trying to be clever, the people of Kearny should be thinking about the financial costs they will incur if a suit is filed. How many sports teams will they cut? How many academic programs will be slashed? Of course with Paszkiewicz on the faculty there is absolutely no need for science classes, so that should be an easy cut.

Instead of spending time trying to be clever, the people of Kearny should be thinking about the financial costs they will incur if a suit is filed.  How many sports teams will they cut?  How many academic programs will be slashed?  Of course with Paszkiewicz on the faculty there is absolutely no need for science classes, so that should be an easy cut.

:lol:

And may as well cut all the math classes beyond 8th grade. No need to know more than balancing a checkbook.

If the children get into advanced math they may actually learn celestial mechanics and the fact that our world is not the center of the universe. Knowledge can be so scary and dangerous.