Congratulations!

Guest Irishman

Guest Guest
theyre not alcoholics???

Well 50% isn't a bad batting average.  Thank God for the Fireman.

NOT EVEN 50%!!!!!!!! ALCHOLICS DRINK ALL THE TIME.........BOB AND JIM GO OUT ON OCCASION AND ARE HOME 99% OF TIME AND DON'T DRINK AT HOME.......GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
theyre not alcoholics???

Well 50% isn't a bad batting average.  Thank God for the Fireman.

It's amazing how anyone can just come on this site and bash people that they don;t even know well enough to say this stuff about!!!!! Bob and Jim are 2 of the best people you would ever want to know........both of them would give you the shirt off their backs.......i personally have known both of them most of my life.

They are truely good genuine people.........they would do anything for you. It makes me sick that people have nothing better to do then try to ruin peoples reputations...........anyone who knows them......knows better!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
it is really truly pathetic that someone has to come on here and bash two great people. yeah we should have a peru parade, very funny. even they honored the two men from this town that deserved to be honored! yeah yeah, you wana know what great things theyve done.. wana start naming some great things you've done???? ALONG WITH YOUR NAME??? comon tough guy, lets find out who you are.. and yeah, so they lift a mug to their mouth every now and then? does that make them bad people? theyre not alcoholics, and they definitely do a lot for this town. so come out and say who you are so we can honor you for all the wonderful things you've done... idiot

not bashing these men. but still waiting to hear what they have done in means to make them so special. and by the way you did not print your name either. And I said nothing about being alcoholics. Your turing the whole thing back on me as if there is nothing too good to say about the men in question. I just want to know what they did to have them made a honeree. I live here in town over 60yrs and never heard of these men other than negative stories. CLUE ME IN. wHEN YOU inform me about these two men then I will tell you my achievements. and there have been some. It just seem like you cannot speak without being negative.

Guest Guest
OBVIOUSLY YOU DON;T KNOW BOB GERRIS AND JIM DORAN LIKE THE REST OF US!!!!!! YOU IGNORANT MORON!!!!!!  YOU'VE BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND JUST WISH THAT SOMEONE PICKED YOUR SORRY ASS. ITS ALWAYS THE ONES THAT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THAT CAN'T SIGN THEIR NAMES. IF YOU KNEW EITHER ONE OF THEM AND YOU DON;T......YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM......SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND WORK ON GETTING YOURSELF SERIOUS HELP FOR YOUR ANGER IN NOT BEING ONE OF THE CHOSEN. I KNOW BOB THE BEST AND HE IS A GREAT PERSON...........HE IS A GREAT HUSBAND AND FATHER AND VERY WELL LIKED AROUND HERE. YOU DON;T KNOW WHAT HE DOES.......HE DOESN'T GO AROUND ADVERTISING IT...........THATS WHAT ITS REALLY ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE.......

my are we surley?

Guest Guest
not bashing these men. but still waiting to hear what they have done in means to make them so special. and by the way you did not print your name either. And I said nothing about being alcoholics. Your turing the whole thing back on me as if there is nothing too good to say about the men in question. I just want to know what they did to have them made a  honeree. I live here in town over 60yrs and never heard of these men other than negative stories. CLUE  ME IN. wHEN YOU inform me about these two men then I will tell you my achievements. and there have been some. It just seem like you cannot speak without being negative.

NEGATIVE STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER HEARD A NEGATIVE STORY ABOUT BOB GERRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A GOOD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED BY ALL!!!!! AND JIM DORAN...WHAT DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HIM......? WHAT EVEYONE ALREADY KNOWS???? THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM A BAD GUY!!! YOU'VE LIVED HERE OVER 60 YRS HUH? YOU BETTER START TAKING YOUR OLD PERSON MEDS............YOUR LOSING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
NEGATIVE STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER HEARD A NEGATIVE STORY ABOUT BOB GERRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A GOOD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED BY ALL!!!!! AND JIM DORAN...WHAT DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HIM......? WHAT EVEYONE ALREADY KNOWS???? THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM A BAD GUY!!! YOU'VE LIVED HERE OVER 60 YRS HUH? YOU BETTER START TAKING YOUR OLD PERSON MEDS............YOUR LOSING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't need my meds. Again I am not putting either one of these guys down, Im sure all their friends think they are great guys. I guess as I get older it just takes more to impress me than when I was younger. I am still waiting to hear just what it is that these guys have done for the good of the town.Everyone talks about how great they are, Im not referring to pesonality I referring to action. One more time just list something they have done in order to receive the honor they got. Just one thing each will do. Simplle question and yet noone is answering.

Guest Guest
Don't need my meds. Again I am not putting either one of these guys down, Im sure all their friends think they are great guys. I guess as I get older it just takes more to impress me than when I was younger. I am still waiting to hear just what it is that these guys have done for the good of the town.Everyone talks about how great they are, Im not referring to pesonality I referring to action. One more time just list something they have done in order to receive the honor they got. Just one thing each will do. Simplle question and yet noone is answering.

I totally agree. I think they are great guys too, but what have they contributed to the community, or what services have they performed that they have not been paid for? Both are town employees, and other than that, haven't heard of any good they have done for the town. I seriously think, and I'm sure most everyone else would too, that next time around the committee should really think about the people that really do give back to the community, and are more known to the people of West Hudson. What about the civic organizations?, The Elks, The Knights, The Holy Name Society,Am.Legion, the Vets... just to name a few. The members of these organizations do a heck of a lot more for the community than the ones chosen this year. Come on, Kevin... get with the program and pick people who really make a difference.................... They certainly deserve the recognition....

Guest Guest
NOT EVEN 50%!!!!!!!! ALCHOLICS DRINK ALL THE TIME.........BOB AND JIM GO OUT ON OCCASION AND ARE HOME 99% OF TIME AND DON'T DRINK AT HOME.......GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home 99% of the time? oh that's right they have Harrison political and appointed jobs.

Guest Guest

you've lived here for over 60 years. that must make you old. but its about time to grow up and stop being a miserable old fool. be happy they picked two great guys. bob gerris runs into burning buildings for this town and goes to town meetings and does his best to make a difference in this town. he doesn't need to brag or say the great things he's done because he's better than than. you're a very sad person. end of story. i wont respond anymore to your postings because you're just ridiculous.

Guest Guest
you've lived here for over 60 years. that must make you old. but its about time to grow up and stop being a miserable old fool. be happy they picked two great guys. bob gerris runs into burning buildings for this town and goes to town meetings and does his best to make a difference in this town. he doesn't need to brag or say the great things he's done because he's better than than. you're a very sad person. end of story. i wont respond anymore to your postings because you're just ridiculous.

He gets paid to go into burning buildings, thats his job. He goes to town meetings

WOW- so do I- big deal.

Guest Friendly Fred
He gets paid to go into burning buildings, thats his job. He goes to town meetings

WOW- so do I- big deal.

You sound like a very unhappy person. Maybe if you stayed out of burning buildings for a while you would be happier. If going to town meetings is no big deal why go? Maybe if you stayed out of burning buildings and away from town meetings you would truly find happiness. I hope this helps. Have a friendly day.

Fred

Guest Guest
You sound like a very unhappy person. Maybe if you stayed out of burning buildings for a while you would be happier.  If going to town meetings is no big deal why go?  Maybe if you stayed out of burning buildings and away from town meetings you would truly find happiness.  I hope this helps. Have a friendly day.

Fred

Hey Fred, next time you write please try to make sense.