Congratulations!

Guest Irishman

Guest Irishman

Congratulations to Robert Gerris and Jim Doran for being selected as Deputy Grand Marshals of the United Irish Parade 2007. Tonite is the Dinner Dance at St. Stephen's Parish Hall, Kearny, 8PM.

Tickets are still available at the door for $35.00. For mote info go to www.unitedirish.org

Robert and Jim will represent Harrison well! Congratulations!!!!!! :D

Congratulations to Robert Gerris and Jim Doran for being selected as Deputy Grand Marshals of the United Irish Parade 2007.  Tonite is the Dinner Dance at St. Stephen's Parish Hall, Kearny,  8PM. 

Tickets are still available at the door for $35.00. For mote info go to www.unitedirish.org

Robert and Jim will represent Harrison well!  Congratulations!!!!!! <_<

wheres the parade in FRISCO!!!!!!!!!!

The lIrish are a dwindling breed in this parts. They can't come up with anybody better than these 2? How sad. St Pat's Parade will go down like the Holloween Parade.

Yeah Harrison get of Kearny's coat tails...you been sponging too long..maybe you can have a Peru day prade

Guest Guest
Both Bobby and Jim have contributed a lot to the town and West Hudson area and are good epresentatives of their ancestery!  Can you say the same?

been around a long time and haven't heard of them doing anything exceptional. perhaps you can inform me. Just what have they done so noteworthy of being Irish.

Guest Guest
been around a long time and haven't heard of them doing anything exceptional. perhaps you can inform me. Just what have they done so noteworthy of being Irish.

LIFTED A MUG TO THEIR MOUTHS.. THAT'S ABOUT ALL THAT I KNOW OF.

Guest More Irish

Why bother posting on this site. Every time there is anything posted that is positive about people or our town it gets trashed. Jim & Bob have made numerous contributions to our town. They are good guys who do many things to help our community. Doran is my councilman and I have sought his help on many occasions. He never grandstands and is always responsive. Bob and his family are great neighbors. If I were to have a problem or need the fire dept., he would be the first to help.

I congradulate these two great Harrisonians and look forward to lifting my mug in support of them at next weeks Parade. They make our community proud.

Guest Stupid
The lIrish are a dwindling breed in this parts. They can't come up with anybody better than these 2? How sad. St Pat's Parade will go down like the Holloween Parade.

You cheap negative a- hole, if you paid the money and attended the Irish party last week you would have seen the largest crowd ever in the parade's history honoring Gerris and Doran. This affair raises the money to pay for the parade. Again, another blowhard with a big mouth....

Guest Guest
Why bother posting on this site.  Every time there is anything posted that is positive about people or our town it gets trashed.  Jim & Bob have made numerous contributions to our town.  They are good guys who do many things to help our community.  Doran is my councilman and I have sought his help on many occasions. He never grandstands and is always responsive.  Bob and his family are great neighbors.  If I were to have a problem or need the fire dept., he would be the first to help. 

I congradulate these two great Harrisonians and look forward to lifting my mug in support of them at next weeks Parade.  They make our community proud.

Why do they honor 2 men for Irishman of the Year. Is it that just one has not lived up to the honor that they need two. At this rate the Irishman of the Year will soon be a WOMAN

Guest Guest
You cheap negative a- hole, if you paid the money and attended the Irish party last week you would have seen the largest crowd ever in the parade's history honoring Gerris and Doran.  This affair raises the money to pay for the parade.  Again, another blowhard with a big mouth....

There is a big turn out every year at this party regardless of whom is being honored. Its a cheap party and a good time. People are there to party rather then to honor anyone.

Guest Again Stupid
There is a big turn out every year at this party regardless of whom is being honored. Its a cheap party and a good time. People are there to party rather then to honor anyone.

Obivously a hole, you did not spend the money to go -even though you talk crap! If you did go you would know that this years party was the biggest ever, based on the number of people there to honor the people selected. You just don't get it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

OBVIOUSLY YOU DON;T KNOW BOB GERRIS AND JIM DORAN LIKE THE REST OF US!!!!!! YOU IGNORANT MORON!!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND JUST WISH THAT SOMEONE PICKED YOUR SORRY ASS. ITS ALWAYS THE ONES THAT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THAT CAN'T SIGN THEIR NAMES. IF YOU KNEW EITHER ONE OF THEM AND YOU DON;T......YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM......SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND WORK ON GETTING YOURSELF SERIOUS HELP FOR YOUR ANGER IN NOT BEING ONE OF THE CHOSEN. I KNOW BOB THE BEST AND HE IS A GREAT PERSON...........HE IS A GREAT HUSBAND AND FATHER AND VERY WELL LIKED AROUND HERE. YOU DON;T KNOW WHAT HE DOES.......HE DOESN'T GO AROUND ADVERTISING IT...........THATS WHAT ITS REALLY ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE.......

Guest Guest
Why bother posting on this site.  Every time there is anything posted that is positive about people or our town it gets trashed.  Jim & Bob have made numerous contributions to our town.  They are good guys who do many things to help our community.  Doran is my councilman and I have sought his help on many occasions. He never grandstands and is always responsive.  Bob and his family are great neighbors.  If I were to have a problem or need the fire dept., he would be the first to help. 

I congradulate these two great Harrisonians and look forward to lifting my mug in support of them at next weeks Parade.  They make our community proud.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Guest Guest

it is really truly pathetic that someone has to come on here and bash two great people. yeah we should have a peru parade, very funny. even they honored the two men from this town that deserved to be honored! yeah yeah, you wana know what great things theyve done.. wana start naming some great things you've done???? ALONG WITH YOUR NAME??? comon tough guy, lets find out who you are.. and yeah, so they lift a mug to their mouth every now and then? does that make them bad people? theyre not alcoholics, and they definitely do a lot for this town. so come out and say who you are so we can honor you for all the wonderful things you've done... idiot