sound?

oldfart56

sound    sound      [[[[[[[[sound]]]]]]]] do you hear it?

do you hear it?its like a sweet sound ' the sound of a summer breeze in the trees! its a sound of happy voices singing praise!!! do you hear it????? :lol:

do you hear it?its like a sweet sound ' the sound of a summer breeze in the trees! its a sound of happy voices singing praise!!!  do you hear it????? <_<

:lol::lol: yes yes its got a name its wonderfull its great its called [[[[[[R,E,V,I,V,A,L]]]]]] PASTORS GET READY CLEARGY ITS YOUR TURN! RABBIS CALL THEM TO TEMPLE" ITS COMMING YOUR WAY! :wub:

:wub:  :wub: yes yes its got a name its wonderfull its great its called [[[[[[R,E,V,I,V,A,L]]]]]]    PASTORS GET READY CLEARGY ITS YOUR TURN! RABBIS CALL THEM TO TEMPLE" ITS COMMING YOUR WAY! :wub:

:wub: young people do you want to know the truth? the real truth about what David said in class? is god real? you will find the truth in "YOUR OWN CHURCH" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 1 THEN GO TO BIBLE STUDY AT DAVIDS CHURCH! ask your pastors to talk about this topic! you will hear very littel truth here on line! ask the 1s that realy know the answers! KEARNY A [[[[[REVIAL IS COMMING YOUR WAY]]]]] WOULD YOU ASK A SHOE MAKER HOW TO FIX YOUR CAR?? :wub:

:D young people do you want to know the truth? the real truth about what David said in class? is god real? you will find the truth in

the recordings which detail his words, verbatim.

"YOUR OWN CHURCH" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 1 THEN GO TO BIBLE STUDY AT DAVIDS CHURCH!

Does screaming get many newcomers to churches? I'm afraid I'm a bit out of the loop on modern conversion methods.

ask your pastors to talk about this topic!

Yes, church is the perfect place to get an objective opinion on the matter. :blink::)

you will hear very littel truth here on line!

Please lay out the untrue things that have been said about Mr. Paszkiewicz on this forum.

ask the 1s that realy know the answers!

The eyewitness with all the proof, you mean. :huh:

KEARNY A [[[[[REVIAL IS COMMING YOUR WAY]]]]]

A revial? What's that, like a second vial? And comming our way? How is it communicating? Is this a telepathic vial? And what's in this vial anyway? Root beer, perhaps? What about the first vial?

WOULD YOU ASK A SHOE MAKER HOW TO FIX YOUR CAR?? :blink:

I know what you're implying...the only one who thinks there is anything wrong with anyone's "car" here is you...and in this thread you've shown to be positively...what's the word...wacky. What is this anyway, your best 'speaking in tongues' act?

Oldfart56, the vast majority of Christians are, at this season, observing Lent.

Lententide is a time for penitential reflection and introspection. The spiritual disciplines of Lent are intended to help us learn to emulate Jesus and sacrifice our own will to the purpose of God.

I realize that you are probably belong to a evangelical church of some kind, so your congregation doesn't observe Lent. But please be aware that for the majority of your co-religionists, a call for "revival" at this season sounds a liitle, well, odd.

Leigh

Guest Patriot
:D young people do you want to know the truth? the real truth about what David said in class? is god real? you will find the truth in "YOUR OWN CHURCH" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 1 THEN GO TO BIBLE STUDY AT DAVIDS CHURCH! ask your pastors to talk about this topic! you will hear very littel truth here on line! ask the 1s that realy know the answers!      KEARNY A [[[[[REVIAL IS COMMING YOUR WAY]]]]]    WOULD YOU ASK A SHOE MAKER HOW TO FIX YOUR CAR?? :wub:

This is a brain on drugs.

Oldfart56, the vast majority of Christians are, at this season, observing Lent.

Lententide is a time for penitential reflection and introspection.  The spiritual disciplines of Lent are intended to help us learn to emulate Jesus and sacrifice our own will to the purpose of God.

I realize that you are probably belong to a evangelical church of some kind, so your congregation doesn't observe Lent.  But please be aware that for the majority of your co-religionists, a call for "revival" at this season sounds a liitle, well, odd.

Leigh

:lol: lent is the best time ! REVIVAL is what lent is all about! jesus had revival after the cross! its the sprit alive! but do not take my word go ask your pastors!! get the truth! :wub: