Opening Day

Guest Little League Parent

Guest Little League Parent

Leadhead made a complete a** of himself during his opening statement. He said they cut teams this year for the first time. Maybe he should have left well enough alone and my other son would have been out there with his brother. Shame on the rest of you coaches for letting this A** destroy what once was a great organization. How stupid he looked when he had to give the mike to Mayor Santos. Thank god he didn't win for mayor or he would have been throwing out the first ball!!!

Guest coach

Shows how much any of you might know. This years ceremony was one of our best because EVERY childs name was introduced. Seems to me you all have nothing better to do than pick on him for petty s*it. Envious aren't you Ray?

Guest former coach

Anyone associated with little league knows that the organization needed to take a step backwards. It's just not in Kearny it's all over the country. Why is it you all need to bash someone like John who has been down there since we were all kids growing up in this town. Politics aside, he has been there for most all your children while the rest of us went out and got high or drunk. Leave it alone and i'll bet he fixes the problem

Guest P.F.L.L.
Anyone associated with little league knows that the organization needed to take a step backwards. It's just not in Kearny it's all over the country. Why is it you all need to bash someone like John who has been down there since we were all kids growing up in this town. Politics aside, he has been there for most all your children while the rest of us went out and got high or drunk. Leave it alone and i'll bet he fixes the problem

NOW THERES A COMMENT THAT MAKES SENSE! FOR ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE AN OPINION, INSTEAD OF BASHING LEADBEATER GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS OUT FROM BEHIND THE COMPUTER AND HELP TEACH A KID BASEBALL SO WHEN THEY GET TO 10 OR 11 YRS OLD THEY WILL ENJOY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN WITH IT! IF MORE PEOPLE WOULD TAKE AN INTEREST IN K.L.L. THE LEAGUE WOULD HAVE MORE KIDS IN IT. SO FOR ALL MR LEADBEATER IS DOING TO TRY TO BRING K.L.L. BACK TO WHERE IT USED TO BE, NO ONE SHOULD CRITIZISE HIS OR ANYBODY ELSE'S EFFORTS!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Guest Coach Iggy

Why is it most the people who post are so negative? If you don't like whats going on get involved. See if you can change things. At least Mr. Leadbeater did just that he has been involved in Little League for many years. I couldn't make the ceramony but from what I heard he announced each & every kid on Little League! How great do you think the kids 9-12 yrs old felt hearing thier name? :rolleyes:

everybody should get involved it just makes things so much easier for the Parents who are working, the coaches, the officers of the league. As far as cutting Teams it was needed. If we revamp the league the way most towns are doing it we will have the 9's & 10 year old kids playing by themselves & the 11&12's playing by themselves. This should help the league because both age groups will get more playing time & have more fun. Do you really think your 9yr old is having fun standing in the batters box against a 12yr old pitching? Unless the 9yr old is extreamly talented they are not very comfortable batting against a 12 yr old pitcher. So please don't bash the people that get involved, Just help us & support us give us your opinions not your negative thoughts. I welcome your Opinions/Concerns.

Coach Tony

Webmaster for, KearnyLittleLeague & Kearny Pony League

Kearny Little League

Been there done that. The people involved in that leauge now are there for themselfs and not for the kids, they want no help and everything has to be done by themselfs. He couldn't be mayor he couldn't be council man maybe he can be a better Little Leauge President. Good luck Kearny Little Leauge :angry::D:D:D:D

Guest Guest
:angry:HEY "BIG ONE" PLEASE BUY A DICTIONARY! YOU'LL KILLING ME~LOLOLOL :angry:

As well you should buy "Internet for Dummies". Nice open tag you have there.

Guest Guest

This is my son's first year in K L L and his mini-minor coaches Kelly and Joe Millroy are excellent. Keep up the good work!!!!!! You are appreciated!!!!! :angry:

Guest unbelievable
Why is it Leadbetter can.t do something with the parking down the ball parks?

So now Mr. Leadbeater is supposed to be a structural and civil engineer. I hardly think it's his job to provide more parking spaces in a field where every possible space is utilized for either parking or ball playing! I have an idea, let's put a referendum on the next election and offer to pay more taxes to reevaluate and redesign Gunnell Oval so that more parking can be put in.

No, I didn't think so.

Guest Playball

Parking is definitely an issue. Does anyone know if the area buy the railroad tracks can be expanded. I mean cleared. We could have additional parking there. I am sure that we could do it with the right volunters. No cost to tax payers. Just thinking out loud.

Archived