Special Officer Arrested

Guest Guest

Wrong is wrong, I'm not saying it isn't.  But this kid is 20 years old, he's not doing anything that most 20 year old kids don't do.  As older adults, you need to check yourself.  Calling him a "loser" and a "wanna be".  Come on.  Grow up!  And instead of "investigating" gossip on here, since you all seem to know who he is, stop him or one of his family members and ask for the truth.  Or if you're so sure he was arrested, go to the police station and ask to see the report.  I'm willing to bet no one has the balls to do that.

you sound like another harrisonian that's been bought and paid for...He was busted...now he should lose his job..simple..he's only 20,come on now with that crap!!!!....he's only 20 he did not mean to shoot that guy!!!!!

Get lost...and get rid of another Harrison/bought and paid for/family got him the job/can't pass a civil test/lose

go back and bring me my pizza

how would know he can't pass a civil service. He's passing his grades in college for your info. Try going to work yourself. What he did most kids his age are doing themselves. I guess you never did. Loser.

how would know he can't pass a civil service. He's passing his grades in college for your info. Try going to work yourself. What he did most kids his age are doing themselves. I guess you never did. Loser.

Not when I was gonna be in a "cop" job..how STUPID is this kid!!!!!!!

or is it he thinks he got a badge and can do what he wants???!!!

guess he learned huh.

Actuially it's very simple. He is a Special Police Officer, by assuming that position he put himself under the microscope as it were, and is expected to be held to a Higher Standard of Conduct. As much as some people here yell and scream about HPD, and some of it's officers actions, this incident (if True) shows a SERIOUS flaw. This individual KNOWS that possession of Alcohol by someone underage is an offense in this state. This individual also KNOWS that providing a flase ID is also an Offense in this state. If a regular P.O. committed similar offenses people would be screaming for his head. Just because this person is only 20, and a Special makes him NO LESS responsible for his actions, and the abvious inability to conform to the ethical standards that being a Police Officer, whether full-time or special, demands.

you people have no life get off this shit and worry about your own lifes the kid did nothing wrong and WASNT charged if your going to talk about the kid make sure you have your facts straight..if your so worried why dont you go up to him your self and ask him grow some balls

THIS DOES NOT SURPRISE ME ABOUT THIS SPECIAL COP.HE IS JUST A PUNK IN MY EYES.HE WILL ALWAYS GET PICKED UP FOR EVERYTHING HE DOES.HE WAS ALSO PICKED 2 OR 3 YEARS IN BERGEN COUNTY FOR DRIVING WITH OPEN BEER BOTTLES IN THE CAR AND HE WAS UNDERAGE THEN WAS ANYTHING THEN OR WAS IT SLIPPED UNDER THE RUG LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE.NO SURPRISE THIS KID IS JUST A PUNK. SPECIAL COP WHAT A JOKE.

you lose buddy, he was never charged. What is there to be charged for? Hanging in a bar.

NO, YOU LOSE BUDDY!

Arrested and charged!

Charges??? try false ID, hindering apprehension, underage drinking in a liqour establishment, official misconduct. I don't know the actual charges, but they ALL FIT!

Some of you people have no life let me tell ya. The kid is 20 years old and happens to be a pretty stand up person. So what if he got his I.D taken away at the GR, we were all young once and i'm sure half of you never had a fake ID. It so happens that he became a special so he could become a police officer later, sort of an internship. We all make mistakes, but to call him a loser for having his I.D taken away? Come on. Sit down and actually have a conversation with him and then make your judgements. Until then keep quiet because all he did wrong was be 20 and in a bar...something most of us can relate to.

Guest not a town or state employee
WHATS HIS "REAL" NAME?  NOT THE FAKE ONE HE GAVE.  DID THEY GRADUATE YET FROM THE ACADEMY?  THAT BLOWS!!!!!!!!  WASTE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY AGAIN!!!!

i really don't understand this kotw crap! let's get this stright, when someone is mentioned on this web sight no one is allowed to say a persons name, it is always **** or ????, but they have the balls to mention every town employee not only by fisrt and last names they also give out each persons state id #. i think that's alot of balls..... oh wait exusce me alot of b****. and i don't even work for the town or the state or for pasaic valley, i'm a regular joe (female) with a regular job, so who cares how much each person makes, it's no ones business, besides it won't make a differance. i think it's 100% wrong to mention all of these people, so whoever poasted this information should stop their weining and grow up, and as for you kotw i think that was totally wrong of you to post that information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you people have no life let me tell ya. The kid is 20 years old and happens to be a pretty stand up person. So what if he got his I.D taken away at the GR, we were all young once and i'm sure half of you never had a fake ID. It so happens that he became a special so he could become a police officer later, sort of an internship. We all make mistakes, but to call him a loser for having his I.D taken away? Come on. Sit down and actually have a conversation with him and then make your judgements. Until then keep quiet because all he did wrong was be 20 and in a bar...something most of us can relate to.

You are probably his mother, but anyway I have to agree with you. I am a senior citizen that happens to live in the area of this young man and yes he is guilty of being just that YOUNG! and he did make a stupid move which I am sure he will agree with. I hope that everything works out because he is a decent young man.

He is just guilty of being young and at times stupid, which is part of youth. I like to see if anyone out there can honestly say that they never made a stupid move when they were 20yrs old. I myself had fake ID when I was 20 and I am sure that my kids did also as I am sure that my grandchildren most likely have them also. Its just part of being young.

THIS DOES NOT SURPRISE ME ABOUT THIS SPECIAL COP.HE IS JUST  A PUNK IN MY EYES.HE WILL ALWAYS GET PICKED UP FOR EVERYTHING HE DOES.HE WAS ALSO PICKED 2 OR 3 YEARS IN BERGEN COUNTY FOR DRIVING WITH OPEN BEER BOTTLES IN THE CAR AND HE WAS UNDERAGE THEN WAS ANYTHING THEN OR WAS  IT  SLIPPED UNDER THE RUG LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE.NO SURPRISE THIS KID IS JUST A PUNK. SPECIAL COP WHAT A JOKE.

You are probably someone who does not get along with this family. Can you say that your kid is any better.

you better get your story sraight before posting. this kid was never picked up for anything so right there your starting false rumors. Second of all he is a descend kid who is very respectful and did not have any misconduct with the officers. So you better get your story st.

Wrong is wrong, I'm not saying it isn't.  But this kid is 20 years old, he's not doing anything that most 20 year old kids don't do.  As older adults, you need to check yourself.  Calling him a "loser" and a "wanna be".  Come on.  Grow up!  And instead of "investigating" gossip on here, since you all seem to know who he is, stop him or one of his family members and ask for the truth.  Or if you're so sure he was arrested, go to the police station and ask to see the report.  I'm willing to bet no one has the balls to do that.

He is a great kid I have known him since he was born, NEVER WAS HE IN TROUBLE

so what he made a mistake IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE. You mean to tell me you think he should not get the job because of this. Come on not one police officer in this town did something illegal??? I beg to differ. Actually i knowingly dissagree I know some of these cops before they were cops too, and they have done worse so leave this kid alone.

(Remember a pool party with underage drinking once caused another good kid to loose his life in this town.) But I guess how we forget who threw the party.

I will say that putting people salaries on the web is wrong but you can't post names. But then again how can they post names when alot of this stuff on the web is lies and rumors. Someone would be getting in alot of trouble.

so what he made a mistake IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE. You mean to tell me you think he should not get the job because of this. Come on not one police officer in this town did something illegal??? I beg to differ. Actually i knowingly dissagree I know some of these cops before they were cops too, and they have done worse so leave this kid alone.

(Remember a pool party with underage drinking once caused another good kid to loose his life in this town.) But I guess how we forget who threw the party.

WOW!!!! Your kid gets busted and you have to throw everyone else under the bus and bring back a horrible loss and memory. YOU ARE DIRT! In Fact you are lower than whale shi* and that is as low as it goes. God Bless you, you need all the help you can get.

WOW!!!! Your kid gets busted and you have to throw everyone else under the bus and bring back a horrible loss and memory. YOU ARE DIRT! In Fact you are lower than whale shi* and that is as low as it goes. God Bless you, you need all the help you can get.

No, How dare you of accusing someone of posting this! You, my friend, are dirt.

I hope you can all lay your heads down at night with a clear conscience and say that you've never done anything wrong. And then come on an anonymous web site and bash a KID. Didn't anyone ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? I must have forgotten that all of you are perfect.

no you are shit, why don't you mind your own business, it has nothing to do with you.

Guest Harrison people r dirtbags

***Get the facts straight the family did not throw a pool party!!!!

Don't say things about an incident that you have no idea what your talking about!!

Oh yeah by the way the Police department just received approx. 50 subpoena's for I.P. addresses in which people make accusations in which are not true.

Guest Morris Maniac

^^^^^^^^^ <<<< These are the type of posts that make me sick to my friggin stomach. What does 15 years ago have to do with this incident??? Nothing like opening old wounds for the family who lost there son, brother, etc. You are a miserable F**K. Rot in HEll