Footman

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME SAYING THAT TB IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPETENT GUYS ON THE JOB. IT WAS PROBABLY A MISTAKE. YOU MUST HAVE MEANT TO TYPE INCOMPETENT. IF HE WASN'T AT HIS SIGNIFICANT OTHERS HOUSE DRINKING TILL THE EARLY MORNING AND BRINGING OVER WILLING PARTICIPANTS TO THE FOOT PARTIES SEVERAL DAYS A WEEK HE WOULD STILL BE A PATROLMAN. HE EVEN SU**ED AS A PATROLMAN. STOP KISSING HIS ASS JUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT FAIR IN HIS DICTATORSHIP MIND. HE COULDN'T, WOULDN'T, WOULD NEVER WRITE UP GLASSJAW, TOMMY, JOEY, RICHIE AND OTHERS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE THE GUTS. THEY PICK ONE PERSON TO TREAT LIKE GARBAGE AND TEAM UP ON HIM. LOOK NOT IN THE STARS SIMBA, BUT IN OURSELVES. THE CIRCLE OF LIFE. IT IS COMMON FOR BEST FRIENDS TO BECOME WORST ENEMIES. THATS HOW IT STARTS. SO SOMEDAY WHEN HE ATTEMPTS TO TAKE YOUR JOB JUST BECAUSE HE'S A BIG SHOT REMEMBER THIS MOMENT, JACKASS.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Oh poor, poor me. They are all picking on me and now that everybody knows my true colors and know me for the phoney that I am I'm not getting the PBA help anymore.

Hay ** why don"t you go back to your old job and tell them all your lies and bull stories, maybe someone there will believe you. At HPD you have used everybody up and we all know you for what you really are.

If you want to stay here stop abusing everything and everyone, grow up and start acting like a man. That litter finger should have healed a month ago.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

I guarentee you one thing, anyone tries to take a punch at ** at a drunken party he would not fold like canvasback. He would kick your ass if he was in the mood. This is coming from someone who knows **.

I don't think so, that would be too much like work.

He would rather talk you to sleep.

Besides, the town couldn't afford for ** to be out ID or sick following the fight.

We all know he would be out for months with a doctors note or a note from his mommy.

Guest Guest

like you guys haven't milked the system? come on i beat my wife and then play it off like it's okay but wait let me get punished by going home not even reporting to roll call for about six weeks right? then wait let me not admit i'm over weight and can't ride a bike, but wait let me get light duty work then pretend to fall and get my wife pregnant along the way, but wait i'm on light duty. let me throw my back at my second job but wait let's say it was at work,but wait i have therapy,i'm going home, let me play ball and hurt my arm and then knee but i'm hanging out for a few weeks. don't play it off as it just happens with al several of you guys abuse the system as well only you kiss ass afterwards to save face. meanwhile, a few of us are getting sc***ed! gee..........could it be because we report to work as told and do our jobs. yeah so cry me a river guys. look in the mirror for a reality check. like what you see, do you know what is there? don't down play your own games to make a stupid comment on here when in reality you are to blame too. post what you may, just know you are no better at the GAMES!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest

So what if my buddy Al is ID: you don't think the favorite son Juice is abusing the sytem right now with his fake knee and crazy act bullshit. Maybe he will start walking through the neighborhood and mumbling like Vincent "The Chin" Gigante to make the stry even more interesting. What about TommyC., Dave S., Mike D.,Paul Y., John F., Glassjaw, Joe k., and others who have probably spent more time ID than they have working. Sounds eerily familiar, don't it?

Guest Guest
So what if my buddy Al is ID: you don't think the favorite son Juice is abusing the sytem right now with his fake knee and crazy act bullshit. Maybe he will start walking through the neighborhood and mumbling like Vincent "The Chin" Gigante to make the stry even more interesting. What about TommyC., Dave S., Mike D.,Paul Y., John F., Glassjaw, Joe k., and others who have probably spent more time ID than they have working. Sounds eerily familiar, don't it?

You have some nerve to talk about people using sick time (WHEN THEY ARE SICK). What are you talking about favorite son fake knee crazy act? Maybe if you did your job you wouldn't have to worry about what other people are doing. Just because you are unsatisfied in your life doesn't mean you have to bring other people down you f***ing loser.

Your are nothing but a cry baby that is unsatisfied with your life so you want to bring other people down to your gutter. Well ya know what you will always be a NOBODY!

And I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Tommy C, Mike D and Juice was/are out on ID for legit reasons scumbag!

Guest Guest
:D NICE.............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SPOKE UP TRUTHFULLY! ;)

Why not speak up in person? You guys have a lot to say on this board, but are cowards sitting behind a computer. Since you all like to drop names, drop your own.

Guest Guest

I can only hope that one day, you'll be in the same situation some of these guys were in and get the same kind of support and friendship you're giving.

Grow up. Try not worrying about what everybody else gets/does and worry about what you do. YOU get nowhere because YOU s**k at your job. It’s not anybody else’s problem. Instead of complaining about what everybody else does, worry about improving what you do.

Guest Guest
So what if my buddy Al is ID: you don't think the favorite son Juice is abusing the sytem right now with his fake knee and crazy act bullshit.  Maybe he will start walking through the neighborhood and mumbling like Vincent "The Chin" Gigante to make the stry even more interesting.  What about TommyC., Dave S., Mike D.,Paul Y., John F., Glassjaw, Joe k., and others who have probably spent more time ID than they have working.  Sounds eerily familiar, don't it?

You have some nerve to talk about people using sick time (WHEN THEY ARE SICK). What are you talking about favorite son fake knee crazy act? Maybe if you did your job you wouldn't have to worry about what other people are doing. Just because you are unsatisfied in your life doesn't mean you have to bring other people down you f***ing loser.

Your are nothing but a cry baby that is unsatisfied with your life so you want to bring other people down to your gutter. Well ya know what you will always be a NOBODY!

And I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Tommy C, Mike D and Juice was/are out on ID for legit reasons scumbag!

Almost everyone on that list had surgery for their injuries.

Tom C. IOD ? Abdomen (Surgery)

Dave S. IOD Knee, wrist, and ankle (Surgery)

Mike D. IOD Wrist (Surgery)

Joe K. IOD Knee (surgery)

The rest if they used ther sick time so what?

Guest Guest
;) NICE.............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SPOKE UP TRUTHFULLY! :ph34r:

Nice.............................................!!!!! You would not know the true if you walked into it scumbag. At least four or five guys on that list were INJURED ON DUTY! So before you comment DICK get the facts!

Guest Guest

If you can't defend someone on their own merits, they're not worth defending.

Guest Guest

WOW! THE WHOLE NURSURY IS CRYING AT THE SAME TIME. WAAAAAAHHHHHH! LET ME CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS, GIVE YOU A BOTTLE (FILLED WITH BEER OF COURSE), AND IF ANYONE PUCHES OUT BABY CANVABACK YOU WILL GET A TIMEOUT. MAKE SURE YOR MOMMIES WASH YOU FEET BEFORE COMING TO WORK TOMORROW..

Guest Guest

Do you remember when PY was out ID from picking-up a BB (as from a BB gun)?

You consider that a legitimate ID asshole. It just happened to be when he moved from one house to another. A picture would have been worth a thousand words then, huh! What about JK at the golf tournament when he hurt his knee or whatever shit he came up with? How about JF hurting his arm while directing traffic (just by waving a car thru-nothing else) that was legit? Juice-we all know thats bullshit. TC goes ID about once a year just like DS. I guarantee you lose that unlimited sick time . You'll see.

Guest Guest

You consider that a legitimate ID asshole. It just happened to be when he moved from one house to another. A picture would have been worth a thousand words then, huh! What about JK at the golf tournament when he hurt his knee or whatever shit he came up with? How about JF hurting his arm while directing traffic (just by waving a car thru-nothing else) that was legit? Juice-we all know thats bullshit. TC goes ID about once a year just like DS. I guarantee you lose that unlimited sick time . You'll see.

What's with the "everybody else is doing it" defense? Didn't Mommy ever have that conversation with you? "If everybody was jumping off the bridge, would you?"

Worry about what you do. If you're not doing anything wrong, let everybody else self-destruct.

Guest Guest

Did you ever hear the phrase Never point your finger at someone else because there are four more pointing back at you? Stop worrying about what everyone one else is doing. Worry about you and what you need to do.

Try working on being a better person, because you obviously are a jealous, slimy worm.

Just because you do not like someone doesn't mean that everything they say and do is wrong.

Guest Guest

The PBA should have a fundraiser by having a contest on who has the nicest looking feet. I know *** **** *** **** ******** who can be the judges. Winner gets to take on this same **** who would have trouble fighting his way out of a paper bag, even a paper bag fights better than ********. The incompetent ***, the tall guy who got made even though he was no.** on the *** test is also a candidate.

Guest Guest

You consider that a legitimate ID asshole.  It just happened to be when he moved from one house to another.  A picture would have been worth a thousand words then, huh!  What about JK at the golf tournament when he hurt his knee or whatever shit he came up with?  How about JF hurting his arm while directing traffic (just by waving a car thru-nothing else) that was legit?  Juice-we all know thats bullshit.  TC goes ID about once a year just like DS.  I guarantee you lose that unlimited sick time .  You'll see.

** your playing your hand talking about five guys you hated. They may have been hurt on duty, but they should be cops. Unlike you! I guess when you hit ** you start to forget things. Such as that snowy night in ****, just crawl back under that rock in ********* *** *** *******. :rolleyes:

Archived