Footman

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

TO THE HPD ******** WHO HAS THE MENS FOOT FETISH (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR YOU. HAVE YOUR GUYS TAKE OFF THEIR SHOES AND SOCKS BEFORE THEY GO ON THEIR POSTS SO YOU CAN GET YOUR THRILLS. OK....CLOSE YOUR EYES......I AM RUBBING OIL ON MY FEET, IN BETWEEN MY TOES, ARCHES, HEELS...........MMMMMMMM............WHOOPS, SORRY, I GOT CARRIED AWAY. I WONDER IF ITS JUST THE DIFFERENT SHAPED FEET THAT INTRIGUE YOU OR THE ODDITIES SUCH AS CORNS, HAMMERTOES, BUNIONS,ETC.....I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR POLAROID COLLECTION. PLEASE SEND ME SOME PICTURES (FROM THE ANKLE DOWN OF COURSE). DON'T FEEL BAD FOOTBOY, ITS A FETISH. LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE THEM. I BET YOU ARE LOVING THIS TIME OF THE YEAR WITH ALL THOSE MEN WEARING SANDALS, IT MUST DRIVE YOU CRAZY. I HAVE TO GO FOOTBOY, BUT KEEP SNAPPING THOSE POLAROIDS OF MENS FEET, MAYBE AS A SECOND CAREER YOU CAN WORK FOR DR. SCHOLLS OR IN A MENS SHOE STORE.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

I have a decent pair of dogs. Does this guy pay you for taking pictures of your feet. What about his "amante" (boyfriend) who lives in town. I hear he has quite a collection also. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. I'm such a tease. Later footboy. To all others, if the sock don't fit, you must aquit. Wash those feet and good luck.

Guest Guest

I hope the sicko labled "footboy" is not using police dept. polaroid film to further his amorous relationship with the lower appendage. that would be unethical.

Guest Guest

Do you like big feet or small feet *****? Maybe you can get the shoe sizes of all the cops and compose your squad according to your dark desire. When the put out the order for foot patrol you must have gotten an erection. What about your $100,000+ town employee boyfriend. You know who you are, so put your best foot forward (LOL) and keep on steppin. Click click, snap snap, shucks! I need more film.

Guest Dr Pepper

MAYBE AS A SECOND CAREER YOU CAN WORK FOR DR. SCHOLLS OR IN A MENS SHOE STORE.

Second career!!! Where would he find the time??? Are you guys on 24 hr shifts too???

That *** should work with the *** that has a fetish for pumkins. You know, the one that has a jackolantern for a head. Holy Cabesa, its the great pumkin charlie brown....

Sounds like the *** has a fetish for feet himself. When was the last time he seen those dirty little bastards anyway. Im sure he knows what they look like **** ******** ******* **** ***** *** ***** ****. OOooops, so sorry, that **** ***. Guess all that ******* *** **** *** ******* was for not huh big guy, I mean little guy.....

Now go tuck in those chins..... B)

KOTW Note: This post was edited for inappropriate content.

Guest Guest

I hate to break your heart ***hole, but footboy is not int the F.O.P., he has a head that looks like a lightbulb.....if the shoe fits, wear it. Sorry about the mentioning shoes, I know that offended you. He has also been linked to a rather feminine prominent town official. Get it, jackass.

Guest Guest
  ******* **** ***** **** ****** *****. OOooops, so sorry, that ***** *****

Sounds like more jealousy to me. . .

KOTW Note: The above quote was edited for inappropriate content.

Guest Guest

Alas, **** Footboy and you special "butty," the summer has arrived. Being in the foot photography business for so long has most likely made you selective in your pursuit of more adventurous polaroids of pedicures. Might I suggest that when the new stadium is built that you, in your ever aggressive pursuit of proving that "I am the boss" take your butty to the Metrostars locker room after a game. Upon entering the underbelly of the stadium, you can ask the players if you can photograph their sweaty feet. What a great new experience. I am sure that the pungent aroma of sweaty feet would drive you into a sexual frenzy, but if approached properly, they may even let you smell their dogs. That intoxicating aroma that you love in the air..........MMMMMMMMMM......would probably be your dream experience. Be patient. if they don't comply, you can write them up. Bring the incompetent KM with you, he can help you falsify the report if anything arises.

Guest Guest

NAME; FOOTBOY

AGE; (MENTALLY ABOUY 5)

FAVORITE CELEBRITY; BIGFOOT

TURN- ONS; FEET (MENS OF COURSE), ACTING LIKE A TOUGH GUY, BEATING UP FRIENDS AT PARTIES, WRITING UP COPS, MENS SANDALS

TURN-OFFS; NY GIANTS OWNER, ANYONE WHO CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES, REGULAR DIRTBAG (IN MY EYES ONLY) PATROLMAN

FAVORITE SPORT; FOOTBALL, SOCCER

DREAM JOB; GIVING MEN PEDICURES AT A BEAUTY SALON

STATUS; REGULAR GIRLFRIEND BUT BOYFRIEND ON THE SIDE

FAVORITE TOY; MY POLAROID CAMERA, YOU SILLY GOOSE!

WHEN I RETIRE I WILL; NEVER RETIRE. I AM SUPERCOP, THE TOWN WILL FOLD WITHOUT ME. LOVE ME. LOVE ME......MAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........EEEEEEEEEEEEE

**** ** is probably one of the most competent officers in this department. The problem is he is willing to take command and ensure those of his subordinates that think of their jobs as a joke tow the line. After all that is his job.

It appears to anyone reading the previous malicious posts that the author probably is one of these ******** subordinates who have been or is in the process of receiving a much-needed discipline. Anyone who works for this department knows who you are it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out.

Be careful.

Guest Guest

Why would you think its **** **. Must be some reason. Next time you praise someone so much you should put your name down because that is one royal job of ass-kissing. Good Job.

Guest Guest

MALICIOUS COMMENTS. LETS LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE YOUR FRIENDS HAVE ATTACKED AND MAKE SICKENING COMMENTS ABOUT ON THE WEB SITE WHEN THE PROMOTIONS DIDN'T COME THROUGH; MAYOR McDONOUGH, TOM POWELL, BILL TANSKI, ANSELMO MILAN, DAN KELLY, MR. DiSALVO, ART PETTIGREW, THE CIVILIAN DISPATCHERS, THE NANKIVELLS, EX-CHIEF GREENE, BOB MURRAY, THE HISPANIC POPULATION IN TOWN (YOU CALLED THEM SP**S AND GARBAGE), JAMES DORAN, FRED WALSH, RON CATRAMBONE, THE FIREMAN, JOHN BISHOP(** AS YOU REFERRED TO HIM. REAL CLASS WHEN THE GUY IS IN THE HOSPITAL), ERNIE HERNANDEZ, ETC.....BUT THAT WASN'T ALL. YOU ALSO MADE DISPARAGING REMARKS ABOUT THEIR WIVES, SONS, DAUGHTERS, CO-WORKERS, AND ANY OTHER NAME YOU COULD THINK OF IN YOU SICK MIND. WHAT A GOOD SUPERVISOR SHOULD DO IS TREAT EACH EMPLOYEE EQUALLY. WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS THE EXCEPTION, NOT THE RULE AT THE HPD. MOST DISCIPLINE IS BASED ON UNION AFFILIATION, RACE, WEIGHT (*****), RELIGOUS BELIEFS, AND FRIENDSHIPS. THE GUYS THAT DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THE BOOZE FILLED PARTIES AND DO NOT BOW DOWN TO THE SO-CALLED LEADERS OF YOUR GROUP, GUYS THAT JUST QUIETLY AND EFFECTIVELY DO THEIR JOBS, ARE THE ONES OFTEN VICTIMIZED BY THE SUPERVISORS. DISPUTE THAT. THE GUYS THAT COMPLAIN THE MOST AND TALK BAD ABOUT PEOPLE GET THE MOST RESPECT IN YOUR SICK LITTLE WORLD. THAT IS THE REAL TRUTH. SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE SUCH A NICE PERSON WHEN IN REALITY YOU TALK CRAP ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU MEET MOST DURING YOUR DAY. AS TO THE SUPERVISORS, HAVE YOU EVER LEARNED TO PRAISE IN PUBLIC AND DISCIPLINE IN PRIVATE. OFTEN MOST GUYS KNOW WHATS COMING BEFORE THE ACTUAL REPRIMAND BECAUSE IT IS DISCUSSED AND DECIDED AT DRUNKEN AFFAIRS AND SOMEONE TELLS THEM ABOUT IT. YOU TRY TO BRING YOURSELF UP BY BRINGING OTHERS DOWN RATHER THAN BY YOUR ABILITY. ALL TRUE. LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND YOU WILL KNOW THIS APPLIES TO YOU.

KOTW Note: This post was edited where the astericks appear.

Guest In the know

I dont think ** would maliciously attack anyone in the manner you described. I could think of a few others who would, thats from experience.....

Guest Guest

They guy who wrote the long post on this second page should be applauded. Every word was true. The truth hurts, especially if you are one of the people targeting the towns employees for no other reason than not getting promoted. In the real world, not "Harrisonworld" people are not promoted everyday. If they pulled the kind of bullshit the PBA did, they would be filing for unemplyment. What a disgrace.

Guest Guest

** is a good **** What a joke. He CANNNOT, WILL NOT, and wouldn't dare to discipline EM, TC, RL, and a few others. He picks only on those he feels are weak in his eyes. Well baldy, appearances are deceiving. I hope that next time you **** **** ***** ***** *** ********* ** * ***** that its someone a little tougher than EM "Kid Candle" (one blow and he's out) stands up to you.

Guest Guest

I just cut my toenails. My feet are so silky smooth. Pictuers anyone. *****? Remember, if the socks don't fit, you must aquit.

Guest Guest
I just cut my toenails.  My feet are so silky smooth.  Pictuers anyone. ******  Remember, if the socks don't fit, you must aquit.

Did you keep the nail clippings? Put them in your pocket and bring them to dorrans house tonight so we can all party together.

KOTW Note: The quote was edited for content.

Guest Guest

I just got up and I am having my coffe and smelling my "significant others" feet...............MMMMMMMMMMM.........call me *****, baby.....Its good to be the king...........MMMMMMMM, tastes good too, the feet that that is.

Guest Guest

Hey *****, I just watched a show on national geographic about oriental foot binding. You would have loved it. For you, thats like ******** * ***** *****. Consult your TV guide, maybe they will show it again.

Archived