ACLU To Sue Kearny

Guest Guest

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bewildered
THE ONLY PEOPLE THE ACLU PROTECTS ARE TERRORIST AND COP KILLERS!!! 

I never had Mr. P as a teacher but I wish I did.  I’m sure it would have been fine if he was protesting the war in Iraq or bashing Bush!!

:lol:

So now Matthew is a terrorist or a cop-killer? I guess that makes Rush Limbaugh a terrorist or a cop-killer or maybe even both.

Kearny looks dumber each day.

Where is the harm to the students when their voices are anonymous to the world?

It’s easy to distinguish each student’s voices if you know who is in the class. You preach about protecting the students when it relates to your son but when it doesn't then you decide you want the rules changed.

Don't be so pompous.

Well maybe they didn't want to be recorded. They didn't have to go through this. They didn't have to switch classes if it weren't for your son. By the way, during the meeting Matthew seemed so concerned about his classmates. He even chose himself to be "their lawyer". In the meeting, he even said that the reason why the students didn't complain about Paszkiewicz was because they didn't want to do work. I wonder how the parents feel when they hear these statements. Especially if their children have a higher GPA than your son! As far as I know, Matthew is not number 1 in school.

He is nowhere number 1 in his class, but he is clearly number 1 in his understanding of and commitment to the US Constitution, and his willingness to stand up for it. Saying it's his fault that students had to switch classes misses the responsibility of the adults in this picture to do the right thing. That would have avoided the circus that has followed.

Guest Steve_C
Well maybe they didn't want to be recorded. They didn't have to go through this. They didn't have to switch classes if it weren't for your son. By the way, during the meeting Matthew seemed so concerned about his classmates. He even chose himself to be "their lawyer". In the meeting, he even said that the reason why the students didn't complain about Paszkiewicz was because they didn't want to do work. I wonder how the parents feel when they hear these statements. Especially if their children have a higher GPA than your son! As far as I know, Matthew is not number 1 in school.

Maybe they have a high GPA because the classes are easy.

Boohoo. No they wouldn't of had to switch classes if Mr. P didn't want it done.

He has a problem with a student who can think for himself. Therefore transfer the whole class?

Mr. P is a coward. And a kook.

Guest Steve_C
THE ONLY PEOPLE THE ACLU PROTECTS ARE TERRORIST AND COP KILLERS!!! 

I never had Mr. P as a teacher but I wish I did.  I’m sure it would have been fine if he was protesting the war in Iraq or bashing Bush!!

Kelly you're an idiot. You have no idea what the ACLU does. Is Rush Limbaugh a terrorist?

Can you prove that anyone in Guantanamo is a terrorist?

The Administration can't... that's why they don't put them on trial.

Everyone should be a card carrying member of the ACLU. Holds the government to following the bill of right and the constitution.

Guest /b/lackup

Quick question. In the event a lawsuit does develop, and the family seeks compensation for the violation of Matthew's rights does the rest of the class receive a portion? I mean technically speaking if his rights were violated so were those of the rest of the class, and therefore they should share in the glory. I'm sure the family would have no problem dividing whatever sum of money they'd receive as he was "just standing up for everyone else", right?

Guest Kelly Clarkson

Im an idoit..Steve_C then your a pu**y!!! I would rather see these terrorist held in Guantanamo then making IED in Iraq targeting our troops..And I really dont care why they are there just keep them there!! Or would you rather have them free and planning and executing attacks on America or our troops..People like you make me SICK!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest bewildered
:excl:

Im an idoit..Steve_C then your a pu**y!!!  I would rather see these terrorist held in Guantanamo then making IED in Iraq targeting our troops..And I really dont care why they are there just keep them there!!  Or would you rather have them free and planning and executing attacks on America or our troops..People like you make me SICK!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

So, in other words, if the police suspected you of selling drugs, they should have the right to hold you in jail indefinitely because if you are released you might sell drugs.

Kelly you are an idiot. I hope that when you get to middle school you might be taught Englis grammar.

Quick question. In the event a lawsuit does develop, and the family seeks compensation for the violation of Matthew's rights does the rest of the class receive a portion? I mean technically speaking if his rights were violated so were those of the rest of the class, and therefore they should share in the glory. I'm sure the family would have no problem dividing whatever sum of money they'd receive as he was "just standing up for everyone else", right?

The rest of the class hasn't been subjected to harassment. However, if any of the students wishes to join in the action on the First Amendment issue, should there be one, all they need do is contact us. (Not that I expect they will.) That in itself, however, may not give rise to collection of damages. To understand this, you have to be distinguish between the various causes of action, and to do that you have to understand the applicable law.

If they sued I guess they could.

Guest Guest
The rest of the class hasn't been subjected to harassment. However, if any of the students wishes to join in the action on the First Amendment issue, should there be one, all they need do is contact us. (Not that I expect they will.) That in itself, however, may not give rise to collection of damages. To understand this, you have to be distinguish between the various causes of action, and to do that you have to understand the applicable law.

So you're pending lawsuit is directed at the school because your child was harassed by other students after these events took place? Definitely seems logical.

Guest Guest

Everybody who showed up in support of Mr. P. last week,

Thanks for making Kearny look like some Religious Right, Bible Belt town. I'm thoroughly embarrassed.

So you're pending lawsuit is directed at the school because your child was harassed by other students after these events took place? Definitely seems logical.

A school has an obligation to protect its students, and also an obligation not to condone behavior that is likely to lead to harassment.

So, in other words, if the police suspected you of selling drugs, they should have the right to hold you in jail indefinitely because if you are released you might sell drugs.

Kelly you are an idiot.  I hope that when you get to middle school you might be taught Englis grammar.

And taught American history with the bill of rights and the constitution. Many died for those documents. But the Kearny school system history teachers may have their own unique interpretation of those documents.

Believing arrested people are guilty would save a lot in court expenses.

Kelly, if you really feel that constitutional rights should not be applied to all you may be more comfortable moving to a country with similar views - Burma, China, Vietnam.