Kearny School Election

Guest senior citizen

Guest senior citizen

I just received a letter from the Campbell, Ventoso Jr, Leach Slate. I was very impressed with the letter, because it said everything i was thinking. I truely think it's time for a change, My husband and I are voting for them.

Guest beginner

and please answer me this HOW ARE THEY GOING TO STABALIZE YOUR TAXES?

If you read the letter closely they never mentioned how. I vote Yes for the BUDGET

aND VOTE DOFFONT,KRUSZNIS AND SANTOS

Guest Guest
and please answer me this HOW ARE THEY GOING TO STABALIZE YOUR TAXES?

If you read the letter closely they never mentioned how. I vote Yes for the BUDGET

aND VOTE DOFFONT,KRUSZNIS AND SANTOS

Ditto. I didn't even get the letter. But, what solutions did they put forward? the same ones they mentioned at the meet the candidates night? Oh, I forgot, they weren't there. Couldn't handle the "tough" questions I guess. Leach didn't even respond to the inivitation. At least Campbell and Ventoso tried to fake and say they had prior comittments.

YES

DOFFONT

KRUSZNIS

SANTOS

Guest sum of it all

The budget is inflated ! Pork barrel politics! How are the ones there now going to change our tax rate. And please don't make it sound as if meet the candidates nite was jam packed with citizens the only people there were board employees. People know that the mayor and council will give you the money. That will show in the poor voter turn out. With respect for all opinions have nice day :)

Guest Guest
The budget is inflated ! Pork barrel politics! How are the ones there now going to change our tax rate. And please don't make it sound as if meet the candidates nite was jam packed with citizens the only people there were board employees. People know that the mayor and council will give you the money. That will show in the poor voter turn out. With respect for all opinions have nice day :)

Sorry, I was there and am not employed by the BOE. And my guess is that the octogenarians that were there are not employed by the BOE either.

But that was the candidates one opportunity to be asked questions and they were no shows. They did not not what the attendance would be before the declined to attend.

Please point to the specific items in the budget that cause it to be inflated in your opinion.

YES

DOFFONT

KRUSZNIS

SANTOS

Guest Reamed out

how about if I just sign my check over to the school system every week, after all, they put out real quality students. I sure wouldn't want my property value to go down by not giving the schools every damn cent I have. I'll probably blow it on needless things like food or clothes or something silly like electricity. To whom do I make the check out? :)

The budget is inflated ! Pork barrel politics! How are the ones there now going to change our tax rate. And please don't make it sound as if meet the candidates nite was jam packed with citizens the only people there were board employees. People know that the mayor and council will give you the money. That will show in the poor voter turn out. With respect for all opinions have nice day B)

Sorry, I was there and am not employed by the BOE. And my guess is that the octogenarians that were there are not employed by the BOE either.

But that was the candidates one opportunity to be asked questions and they were no shows. They did not not what the attendance would be before the declined to attend.

Please point to the specific items in the budget that cause it to be inflated in your opinion.

YES

DOFFONT

KRUSZNIS

SANTOS

DOES ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD WORK FOR THE BOE? BUT HEY IT,S OVER NOW AND THE BUDGET GO'S TO THE COUNCIL AND YOU'LL BE GIVEN THE MONEY. PORK BARREL POLITICS, TAX INCREASE EVEN THOUGH THE VOTERS HAVE SPOKEN. B):D

Guest Guest
how about if I just sign my check over to the school system every week, after all, they put out real quality students. I sure wouldn't want my property value to go down by not giving the schools every damn cent I have. I'll probably blow it on needless things like food or clothes or something silly like electricity. To whom do I make the check out? B)

Make all checks payable to King Al,

And don't forget to write in the memo box: Bonding Debt.

Guest Guest
how about if I just sign my check over to the school system every week, after all, they put out real quality students. I sure wouldn't want my property value to go down by not giving the schools every damn cent I have. I'll probably blow it on needless things like food or clothes or something silly like electricity. To whom do I make the check out? B)

Good point. Maintain high property values. Next on the list should have been ---mantain near five figure property taxes. This s**ks!!!!

This letter was mailed from KHS.

Guest Guest
The budget is inflated ! Pork barrel politics! How are the ones there now going to change our tax rate. And please don't make it sound as if meet the candidates nite was jam packed with citizens the only people there were board employees. People know that the mayor and council will give you the money. That will show in the poor voter turn out. With respect for all opinions have nice day B)

YES

DOFFONT

KRUSZNIS

SANTOS

DOES ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD WORK FOR THE BOE? BUT HEY IT,S OVER NOW AND THE BUDGET GO'S TO THE COUNCIL AND YOU'LL BE GIVEN THE MONEY. PORK BARREL POLITICS, TAX INCREASE EVEN THOUGH THE VOTERS HAVE SPOKEN. B):D

I'll ask again: Where is the budget inflated, specifically?

Guest waste of my money

on monday i rec'd a letter given out at school asking me to vote for the budget. why is my tax money being spent trying to get me to spend more of my tax money? i thought that was illegal using tax money for that. i'll never vote for another budget and the counsel better cut this one to shreds. they can afford it. they can save money by not wasting it on these stupid letters. jmho

Guest Guest
on monday i rec'd a letter given out at school asking me to vote for the budget. why is my tax money being spent trying to get me to spend more of my tax money? i thought that was illegal using tax money for that. i'll never vote for another budget and the counsel better cut this one to shreds. they can afford it. they can save money by not wasting it on these stupid letters. jmho

You know for a fact that this was paid for by your tax money? Even if it was, your share would have been .000001 of one penny.

Why is nobody answering the question - what do you suggest be cut from the budget, specifically? Where is the fat? If you don't have the solution stop complaining and try to find another town to live in where you think the taxes are reasonable. Good luck with that one.

Guest beginner

Do you all here and listen to yourselves, whats wrong with you people? Who do you think your hurting? the teachers , the administrators think again, people your hurting our children. in the long run who do you think they are going to take from our children.

Guest Guest 99

They're not answering your question because they don't know the answer. If the BOE tax was cut by 75%, the same people would be complaining because that's what they do. B)

How would they respond if we eliminate ALL extra ciricular activities? Get rid of ALL counselors? Close down and abandon ALL BOE recreational fields? What do you think people? Would that make you happy? Don't bother, I already know the answer. B):D

Archived