Hpd Promotion

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Congragulations to Jimmy Mac for being promoted to Captain effective May 1, 2004 to take the place of Capt. Dan who is retiring. Good luck Jim and have a happy retirement Dan.

Too bad for Dennis Mc who was transferred to the Patrol Division. You had it good for many years and now you will see how us patrol boys work.

Too bad Derek K was left on the list. I guess that FBI Academy didn't help you on the last test. You and Dave H. can sit around and commiserate. Or you can go to the FBI Steakout with Mike G. and pig out. The credentials don't mean much anymore after the 911 Commission exposed the FBI for waht they were. INCOMPETENT.

:)

Guest Guest

perhaps you blinded by your wooden leg or you can't reach the keyboard to type the shit you just did, like jm is going to make a difference in the depart? all he ever did was hide out at mom's house and or at your house, lords knows doing what? clearly your that same moron who only watches from the sidelines, your greatly mistaken in thinking this is a good thing, only gives him more time to coach and more money to plan for a yankee game. dh and dk both know their field and know the streets,granted dm is now better of he'll be visiting a few good houses in town for extra touches but then he's one of your finest cheating bunch just ask a certain dispatcher :angry: it's really no difference now jerk,refrain from including mg from that list, so far he's proven to be the best candiate for any sort of change for the department but then you wouldn't understand that beyond your wood. :)

Guest The Podiatrist

Jim, Mike, and Derek are all intelligent, good cops with sound judgement and morals. It would be to any junior officer's benefit to work with either of the three to try and emulate these three men and what they have to contribute. What is your problem? None of them cheat on their wives or make fools of themselves in their personal lives. Is that what really bothers you? You would be wise to hook-up with any of the three and get as much knowledge as could while they are still around. I know thats hard because whomever composed that last post must think he knows everything already. Believe me, you don't.

Guest The Podiatrist

I forgot to include David H. in the above post. My apologies. Dave is one of the most knowledgable and nicest guys you could ever have the opportunity to work with. Anyone who chooses to say anything bad about him and not work with him, well that is your loss and it's a big loss. All 4 of these men are Chief's material in my eyes as well as many others. You apparently will never achieve their status as a cop or a man so just shut up. PS I am not related to any of these guys so don't say it is coming from their own families.

Guest The Podiatrist

As for your obvious reference to Ralph, he leg is not wooden. It's plastic, and would fit perfectly up your ass. Dennis Mac is a good man who has never hurt anyone and probably pulled your sorry butt out of the fire more than once. He is a good cop and never in a bad mood. You really are bitter and may be taking the same steroids as someone else we know. Roid rage is not good, and you could't shine the shoes of any of these men.

Guest Raoul Felder
perhaps you blinded by your wooden leg or you can't reach the keyboard to type the shit you just did, like jm is going to make a difference in the depart? all he ever did was hide out at mom's house and or at your house, lords knows doing what? clearly your that same moron who only watches from the sidelines, your greatly mistaken in thinking this is a good thing, only gives him more time to coach and more money to plan for a yankee game. dh and dk both know their field and know the streets,granted dm is now better of he'll be visiting a few good houses in town for extra touches but then he's one of your finest cheating bunch just ask a certain dispatcher :lol: it's really no difference now jerk,refrain from including mg from that list, so far he's proven to be the best candiate for any sort of change for the department but then you wouldn't understand that beyond your wood. <_<

extra touches but then he's one of your finest cheating bunch just ask a certain dispatcher

Now who might that be?????

perhaps you blinded by your wooden leg or you can't reach the keyboard to type the shit you just did, like jm is going to make a difference in the depart? all he ever did was hide out at mom's house and or at your house, lords knows doing what? clearly your that same moron who only watches from the sidelines, your greatly mistaken in thinking this is a good thing, only gives him more time to coach and more money to plan for a yankee game. dh and dk both know their field and know the streets,granted dm is now better of he'll be visiting a few good houses in town for extra touches but then he's one of your finest cheating bunch just ask a certain dispatcher :lol: it's really no difference now jerk,refrain from including mg from that list, so far he's proven to be the best candiate for any sort of change for the department but then you wouldn't understand that beyond your wood. :)

Dear Moron, I sign my posts....unlike you, you pathetic piece of human garbage.

As for your obvious reference to Ralph, he leg is not wooden. It's plastic, and would fit perfectly up your ass. Dennis Mac is a good man who has never hurt anyone and probably pulled your sorry butt out of the fire more than once. He is a good cop and never in a bad mood. You really are bitter and may be taking the same steroids as someone else we know. Roid rage is not good, and you could't shine the shoes of any of these men.

Your posts were well put, the officers referenced are considerably a cut above.....it would have been great to see all of them promoted. As far as my leg is concerned, I wouldn't waste the time nor the energy of a well placed insertion, the idiot isn't worthy.

Guest Guest
I don't know what the dispatchers name is, but I heard he stops at your mothers house once in a while.

You may be humping on an allie here. I'm not on the job nor related. But I do know a little of what goes on in this 1 sq. mile bastion of democracy--Harrison.

Guest Guest
I don't know what the dispatchers name is, but I heard he stops at your mothers house once in a while.

You may be humping on an allie here. I'm not on the job nor related. But I do know a little of what goes on in this 1 sq. mile bastion of democracy--Harrison.

a**kissing !!!!!!!!!!! thats what goes on in this town........

Archived