Salaries

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Because they do their job everyday!!!

my understanding is that they are illegally placed in those positions. i believe the state recognizes other hudson county residents as the top four. NONE WHICH ARE CURRENTLY IN THOSE POSITIONS!!!!!!!!!one brownie didn't even take the test!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhh.

Guest Guest
No I just here people like you bitching that they are getting tickets left and right and i say keep writing those tickets, you getting tickets and complaining tells me they are doing their job. Keep up the good work meter readers!!!

THEY AREN'T RECOGNIZED BY THE STATE MUCH LESS ANY UNION! THIER SALARIES ARE UNDER THE TABLE PAY!

Guest GUEST   tRUTH
AWFUL LOT OF EMPLOYEES FOR A TOWN ONLY A SQUARE MILE.  WHY DOES HARRISON NEED SO MANY EMPLOYEES??????????  I LIVE IN A TOWN A LOT LARGER THAN HARRISON, AND WE HAVE HALF THAT MANY EMPLOYEES... AND DON'T GIVE ME CRAP THAT THEY ARE NEEDED TO KEEP THE TOWN CLEAN AND KEPT UP.... HARRISON LOOKS LIKE CRAP, THE STREETS ARE DIRTY, AND ITS STARTING TO LOOK AND SMELL LIKE NEWARK.  HARRISON DEFINATELY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY THE FEDS....

tHEY ARE NOT TELLING yOU ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT STILL WORKING FOR THIS TOWN, tHIS IS AN OLD LIST UPDATE IT TO RECENT EMPLOYEES

Guest Guest
I'm not the one making a big deal of what people make in this town.As for my Income I happen to be VERY HAPPY with it.As for people on the list that don't work any longer, that has nothing to do with me. OK WISE ONE!!!! Why should I call them? why don't you Tell the Person who POSTED THESE LISTS TO CALL THEM. And get the NAMES CORRECT BEFORE THEY POST THINGS LIKE THIS.I said I AM PROUD TO BE ON THAT LIST!!!! SO I WILL TELL YOU THIS YOU NEED TO BE THE ONE TO GO BACK IN YOUR HOLE!!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO "WRONG" "WRONG" "WRONG". AS for SALARY IT IS CORRECT AND NOT ANY HIGHER!!!!! THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU WHAT SIZE OF A BRAIN YOU HAVE OR MAYBE YOU JUST COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ!!! NEED I SAY ANYMORE???

A good percentage of the people on this list barley have enough IQ points to achieve

respiration, their lucky they can walk so for someone to say time and effort for someone with a sub 80 IQ would make 60 to 140 K / year in the public sector (previous post) is frankly ludicrous Oh your right that's why so many kids are working their way through college it's because they or their parents haven't chapped their lips on someone's A$S in Harrison to get them a 6 figure job so they need to go out and rack a life debt in student loans so they can work a higher salary then the average. or they can Blow the mole. How does the mole taste smart guy.

Guest Guest
how much do the meter maids get paid. Why can't we find that out. There's no way they get paid under the table.

didn't you read the previous post? they are not recognized by THE STATE for obvious reason none came out top four. i would be calling the state before paying that fraudulent ticket. GIVE TRENTON A BUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
AND ON A SIDE NOTE: GARY DOMERSTAD AND HIS WIFE LIVE IN THE GARDENS, COMBINE THEIR SALARIES....  OVER 100K!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??????????? HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING TO PAY RENT, AND THESE LOW LIFES MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY, AND PAY MAYBE $600.00 A MONTH...  THIS AND HARRISON IS NOT CORRUPT?????????????????????????

its $650.00 and heat and hot water included :unsure:

Guest Guest
AND ON A SIDE NOTE: GARY DOMERSTAD AND HIS WIFE LIVE IN THE GARDENS, COMBINE THEIR SALARIES....  OVER 100K!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??????????? HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING TO PAY RENT, AND THESE LOW LIFES MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY, AND PAY MAYBE $600.00 A MONTH...  THIS AND HARRISON IS NOT CORRUPT?????????????????????????

Lets not just look at Garry, there are several persons living in the gardens that make big salaries working for the town or the board of education. You know who they are.

How about the board itself? Doesn't one member own a house down the shore, as well as an apartment in the gardens. If she lives down the shore, why is she on the Harrison Housing Authority? If she lives in the gardens how can she own a house down the shore.

There are many people who sold their houses or businesses and moved into the gardens. You can't blame the people, who wouldn't want to live somewhere for as low as $450, (in some cases, less) a month with utilities included? Someone, somewhere is paying to subsidize these living arraignments, it must be the taxpayer.

How about the director himself. They say he can't run for the town council next time because both positions create a conflict. If that is the case why is he there now?

Guest Guest
Yes, I am correcting you because you are "Wrong" you are Missing quite a few Crossing Guards..... And some of which names are wrong and some AREN'T working anymore..... So when you get it Right let Us All Know your Figures and than come back with it. So now I see why you don't have a town job because you don't know what your are talking about.  :)  :P  :P . Just Gotta Love These Know It Alls!!!!

There are people on the salary list and no one knows, who they are or what they do. People making over $50.000 a year. You show concern about a crossing guard who's name is not on the list. Congratulations, you won the "Typical Harrisonian Award."

Guest Guest
MAYBE HE WILL MOVE TO THE SHORE NEXT AND BUY A MANSION LIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE WE KNOW

speaking of moving? what's the deal with the new schedule changes at the hpd. i heard alot of people are pissed off. letters have been written, doors have been knocked on , calls have been made. what's the scoop? was the contract that bad?

Guest Guest
didn't you read the previous post?  they are not recognized by THE STATE for obvious reason none came out top four. i would be calling the state before paying that fraudulent ticket. GIVE TRENTON A BUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

word is dispatchers got fired? just need details?

ANYONE? :P

Guest Guest
Lets not just look at Garry, there are several persons living in the gardens that make big salaries working for the town or the board of education.  You know who they are.

How about the board itself?  Doesn't one member own a house down the shore, as well as an apartment in the gardens.  If she lives down the shore, why is she on the Harrison Housing Authority?  If she lives in the gardens how can she own a house down the shore.

There are many people who sold their houses or businesses and moved into the gardens.  You can't blame the people, who wouldn't want to live somewhere for as low as $450, (in some cases, less) a month with utilities included?  Someone, somewhere is paying to subsidize these living arraignments, it must be the taxpayer.

How about the director himself.  They say he can't run for the town council next time because both positions create a conflict.  If that is the case why is he there now?

Yes, can someone answer the question about why Rodgers can hold both positions, he received a political job (obviously) and he is still making decisions for Harrison as a politician, way to go. Why and How can that be possible is not that a conflict of interest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? AS SOON AS HE BECAME THE HOUSING BOSS HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE FOR HIS COUNCIL SEAT AND REPLACED.... It's unbilievable what this town gets away with................

Guest Guest

speaking of moving? what's the deal with the new schedule changes at the hpd. i heard alot of people are pissed off. letters have been written, doors have been knocked on , calls have been made. what's the scoop? was the contract that bad?

CORZINE IS MAKING THE state & municipal workers pay 1.5 of their pay towards their health benefits, plus increasing their pension payment deduction, due to a

tight state budget'. Is the 'SAME" thing happening to the police and fire depts. in their contract? How about the teachers? OR IS THE GOVERNOR ONLY 'sticking it to' the state & municipal employees?

Guest True Blue Tide

Can you list the current residents of the Harrison Housing Authority ( Gardens ) that are employed by the Town of Harrison. List their names, Apt. #'s, Salaries, monthly rents, years of residence, current qualifying income guidelines for an apartment. Then we can compute the amount of money they should be assessed for living in a unit for lower income person(s) or families! Can we direct Mike Rodgers to put this list together for the taxpayers at an emergency caucus, friday at Cosmos Lounge between 7:00 & 8:00, before the booze convolutes Mike's thought process. Have you ever spoken to him at his favorite cocktail lounge when he has had a few? He's Beautiful!

Guest Guest
A good percentage of the people on this list barley have enough IQ points to achieve

respiration, their lucky they can walk so for someone to say time and effort for someone with a sub 80 IQ would make 60 to 140 K / year in the public sector (previous post) is frankly ludicrous Oh your right that's why so many kids are working their way through college it's because they or their parents haven't chapped their lips on someone's A$S in Harrison to get them a 6 figure job so they need to go out and rack a life debt in student loans so they can work a higher salary then the average. or they can Blow the mole. How does the mole taste smart guy.

Read True Blue Tide!

Guest Guest

CORZINE IS MAKING THE state & municipal workers pay 1.5 of their pay towards their health benefits, plus increasing their pension payment deduction, due to a

tight state budget'. Is the 'SAME" thing happening to the police and fire depts. in their contract? How about the teachers? OR IS THE GOVERNOR ONLY 'sticking it to' the state & municipal employees?

'sticking it to'

Are you kidding? This is the problem, expecting to get everything for nothing. All employees should pay a share just like everybody else who works for a living. Most people don't get their benefits handed to them fully funded. Why should we keep paying for those who pay nothing or very little? I'm tired of subsidizing the civil servant benefit package.

Guest Guest

'sticking it to'

Are you kidding? This is the problem, expecting to get everything for nothing. All employees should pay a share just like everybody else who works for a living. Most people don't get their benefits handed to them fully funded. Why should we keep paying for those who pay nothing or very little? I'm tired of subsidizing the civil servant benefit package.

The CWA will never ratify the contract proposal that Corzine issued. The issue of paying for benefits will be the sticking point. If you make the workers pay then the elected Officals should also pay.