201885 COUCH DOREEN A HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY $65,312

201886 FERRIERO MICHA HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY $62,724

201888 GASSERT ROBERT HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY $58,820

201892 MACHADO JOHN J HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY $57,788

201891 KOWALSKI JOHN GA HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY $56,756

201884 ALDAY DAVID HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY $54,692

201893 OSOWSKI EDWARD M HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY $53,660

201890 GILMORE MAUREEN K HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY $51,812

Well,isn't it to bad that all you people are mad of our "Salaries". I happen to be one of them on that list and I am "PROUD" of it. I say to all that didn't make that list. You are "JEALOUS" because you didn't make the list and weren't offered a "Job" for the town. And PLEASEEEE don't tell me you don't want a town "JOB". Because I know Damn well "IF" you were offered one you would JUMP on it. But Guess what you don't RATE in this town so that's why "YOU" HAVEN'T BEEN OFFERED ONE". You said it in your post give "SOMEONE" "ELSE" "A" "CHANCE" "TO" "BECOME" "A" "TOWN" "EMPLOYEE" "TO" "ROB" "THE" TOWN".......... that goes to show what kind of a Person you are!!  My HEART GOES OUT TO YOU........ SEEK SOME HELP FOR WANTING TO BE A THEIF LIKE US !!!!!!  :P  :P  :P

Very well said why else would this person care what we make.

205974    MCDONOUGH  RAYMOND  J      PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM    $93,980

over 800 employees at the wtr & sewer commision

que tetta man

donde esta ? chris christie.

agua mucho dinero man, hablo mucho mierda.

quanto dinero por that payroll !!!!

This list if from the Division of Pensions in Trenton.  It is last years list, so it is outdated.  The actual salaries are much higher.  If there is a problem with the list, it is a problem with the State Div. of Pensions.  If you know more than they do, oh wise one,  why don't you call them and have them correct their list?  In the mean time go back in your hole.

I'm not the one making a big deal of what people make in this town.As for my Income I happen to be VERY HAPPY with it.As for people on the list that don't work any longer, that has nothing to do with me. OK WISE ONE!!!! Why should I call them? why don't you Tell the Person who POSTED THESE LISTS TO CALL THEM. And get the NAMES CORRECT BEFORE THEY POST THINGS LIKE THIS.I said I AM PROUD TO BE ON THAT LIST!!!! SO I WILL TELL YOU THIS YOU NEED TO BE THE ONE TO GO BACK IN YOUR HOLE!!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO "WRONG" "WRONG" "WRONG". AS for SALARY IT IS CORRECT AND NOT ANY HIGHER!!!!! THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU WHAT SIZE OF A BRAIN YOU HAVE OR MAYBE YOU JUST COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ!!! NEED I SAY ANYMORE???

Guest GuestStill
This list if from the Division of Pensions in Trenton.  It is last years list, so it is outdated.  The actual salaries are much higher.  If there is a problem with the list, it is a problem with the State Div. of Pensions.  If you know more than they do, oh wise one,  why don't you call them and have them correct their list?  In the mean time go back in your hole.

The list is from 2005, not 2006! You cna verify this by going to the oriinal posts.

Didn't the dick who took out a full page negative advertisement against the Town, Mayor and Council have his Dad's name listed here??

Jesus Muniz.

The Town should fire the old man for the comments from his son, who incidently doesn't even live in Harrison. Hey JR wouldn't firing your Dad because of your words put you in your place?? I think so. Lets do it.

PS I want his Town job, I could certainly use the $76,044.

Guest Guest

I am not sure who made the statement that some people are jealous but are you kidding me???

Work in Harrison with a Hand out job???

Please, that list isnt really impressive at all. I for one have a "real" job that I earned by myself and make more then 90% of the people on that list.

If someone offered me a job in Harrison I would turn it down not because its a bad job but only because I am not for sale!! I dont do favors like most of you who would sell your souls to the devil for 20K.

I unlike most of you have educated myself and figured out a way to make myself a commodity.

Make sure you show up at the polls in Nov. if you dont you wont have a job!!

LOL what a way to live!!

Guest Where are new jobs posted

There are some hudge numbers but good for them It's not their fault the mayor has thrown money at them wish i was one!!! Lol anyway where are the job openings for the new highschool posted ?? so i can get on that list hopefully near the top!!

Guest Guest
I'm not the one making a big deal of what people make in this town.As for my Income I happen to be VERY HAPPY with it.As for people on the list that don't work any longer, that has nothing to do with me. OK WISE ONE!!!! Why should I call them? why don't you Tell the Person who POSTED THESE LISTS TO CALL THEM. And get the NAMES CORRECT BEFORE THEY POST THINGS LIKE THIS.I said I AM PROUD TO BE ON THAT LIST!!!! SO I WILL TELL YOU THIS YOU NEED TO BE THE ONE TO GO BACK IN YOUR HOLE!!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO "WRONG" "WRONG" "WRONG". AS for SALARY IT IS CORRECT AND NOT ANY HIGHER!!!!! THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU WHAT SIZE OF A BRAIN YOU HAVE OR MAYBE YOU JUST COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ!!! NEED I SAY ANYMORE???

You sait it all. Enjoy the cool aid

Guest Guest

You said it all. Enjoy the cool aid

Guest Guest
JOYCE STRIPP DON'T WORK FOR THE TOWN AS A CROSSING GUARD NOMORE SHE MOVED OUT OF THE STATE ON JAN 31,2007 OK :P

SO WHAT, HER MEASLY SALARY ISN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THE TOWN ANY BETTER. THEY WILL JUST HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO USE HER FUNDS PLUS SOME.

Guest Guest
JOYCE STRIPP DON'T WORK FOR THE TOWN AS A CROSSING GUARD NOMORE SHE MOVED OUT OF THE STATE ON JAN 31,2007 OK :P

SO WHAT, HER MEASLY SALARY ISN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THE TOWN ANY BETTER. THEY WILL JUST HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO USE HER FUNDS PLUS SOME.

Guest guest
Didn't the dick who took out a full page negative advertisement against the Town, Mayor and Council have his Dad's name listed here??

Jesus Muniz.

The Town should fire the old man for the comments from his son, who incidently doesn't even live in Harrison.  Hey JR wouldn't firing your Dad because of your words put you in your place??  I think so.  Lets do it.

PS  I want his Town job,  I could certainly use the $76,044.

WASN'T IT THE MOTHER'S job, MARIA MUNIZ, THAT HE WAS WRITING ABOUT IN THE PAPER? sO IT SEEMS THAT IT IS THE MOTHER THAT IS NOT PLEASED WITH HER POSITION, NOT THE FATHER.

Guest GUEST
Many long time residents as well as workers in the town hall don't know who some of these people are, or where they work.  Great place to start an investigation.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THE TICKET PEOPLE SALIRES WERE NOT PUT OUT THERE

Guest Guest
SO WHAT, HER MEASLY SALARY ISN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THE TOWN ANY BETTER.  THEY WILL JUST HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO USE HER FUNDS PLUS SOME.

yes she has been replaced so what, there are a few others who should be replaced?

the list is wrong any way where are the people who have two, three jobs in town listed? where are the meter maids salaries? the redevelopement people? you see you have people missing from the list those who left and those "special" new hires from the health dept?, police dept? street dept? those p/t seasonal workers? the list is longer. to bad titles aren't shown,seniority means shit,it's clearly who you know. ;)

Guest Guest_Observer_*

MOST Crossing Guards do their jobs - and do it well. So give them a break!

Yeah, they have some slug, just like every profession. But the good ones are out there every day in shitty weather crossing your kids. Good Job Guards!

Guest guest
yes she has been replaced so what, there are a few others who should be replaced?

the list is wrong any way where are the people who have two, three jobs in town listed? where are the meter maids salaries? the redevelopement people? you see you have people missing from the list those who left and those "special" new hires from the health dept?, police dept? street dept? those p/t seasonal workers? the list is longer. to bad titles aren't shown,seniority means shit,it's clearly who you know. :angry:

The only people on the list are those who are in the pension system. Contractors, and outside vendors, such as lawyers and advisors are not included on the PERS list.

Guest Guest
SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THE PEOPLE ON THAT LIST DONT WORK AND DO THERE JOB THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WORK ARE THE METER MAIDS YOU MUST BE RELATED TO ONE OF THEM

No I just here people like you bitching that they are getting tickets left and right and i say keep writing those tickets, you getting tickets and complaining tells me they are doing their job. Keep up the good work meter readers!!!