What Is Going On W/ Pba Contracts?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

:D my understanding is that all lists/promotions were cancelled by the state at the request of the mayor to the state for lack of funding, yet, the pba has come up w/ a off the board deal to promote w/ pay yet not w/ titles. does anyone know this? how is this possible. :angry: how many times are we the residents going to take this bull shit, promotions for what? i hardly see them on the street much less know how to write a decent report. fact my accident report was taken by ptlm.g*******, i ended up paying double to my insurance company for his stupidity! where did this idiot come from? what school trained his ass, and when i attempt to follow up and correct the matter with him, i'm confronted by a group of morons behind the desk, who both looked like they just rolled out of bed, the one mess didn't know what to say to me once i asked for a supervisor,she immediately stormed off into an office on the side and out comes a little man who proceeds to tell me he's in charge, i swear, these leaders need to get personalities when dealing w/ the public. yet they seem to feel they are worthy of promotions? YEAH NOT IN LIFE TIME. I'M PAYING FOR GROUP OF MORONS, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN COME NOVEMBER. WHO ARE THOSE MORONS BEHIND THE DESK OFFICERS TOO AND WHEN WERE THEY PLACED? DOESN'T THE ONE HAVE A BUSINESS IN TOWN ALREADY? WHAT IS SHE DOING THERE? DOES ANYONE KNOW? :angry:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited where the astericks appear.

Guest Guest

The mayors giving everyone raises. He just wants to get the people back on his side. He doesn't care about the town, he's leaving in 2 years!! This town will be in ruins for who ever takes over!!!!//////////////////

Guest Brass Lover

PBA contracts are done, the fire department is getting the usual 57% plus an extra 30 vacation days, and a few new trucks. And the police are getting another 0.00001 percent. That’s not bad. But the guys who have been blo*ing Dorran do get a promotion based raise. As of they were sergeants. I guess Dorran only likes the look of Brass from behind.

Guest Guest

I am not a cop. I see how this town works. The cops should get a decent raise, but that fire department is useless. it is a big cash drain for the town just like Passaic Vally. They should both be investigated for nepotism.

Guest Guest

I guess you all don't get it yet. There will never be any investigations they AG's office has been called numerous times. Still same people doing what they want.

Archived