Tanski

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Listen You Jerko..  You Leave His Daughters alone...They both are hard workers as well as their Husbands.....People Like You need a swift kick in the ASS......And I Don't believe Mr. Tanski took that  much money....Most of You ASSHO___ Need to take a Damn good look in Your Own Closests.......GET A LIFE....

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, HIS DAUGHTERS ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE AND WORK HARD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE AND SO IS HIS WIFE, I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THEY HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON, AND I'M SURE HE WAS TOO ASHAMED OF WHAT HE DID AND FEELS BAD FOR BOTH HIS DAUGHTERS AND HIS WIFE, BUT YOU KNOW HE DID NOT WORK ALONE THE MAYOR HAS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, HE RUNS THIS TOWN AND IS AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON COME ON MAYOR THIS IS A VERY SMALL COMMUNITY AND WORD HAS SPREAD NOW ABOUT YOUR DEALINGS......... YOU NEED TO CLEAR MR. TANSKI AND TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY........ DO THE RIGHT THING MAYOR........

Guest Guest
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, HIS DAUGHTERS ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE AND WORK HARD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE AND SO IS HIS WIFE, I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT THEY HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON, AND I'M SURE HE WAS TOO ASHAMED OF WHAT HE DID AND FEELS BAD FOR BOTH HIS DAUGHTERS AND HIS WIFE, BUT YOU KNOW HE DID NOT WORK ALONE THE MAYOR HAS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, HE RUNS THIS TOWN AND IS AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON COME ON MAYOR THIS IS A VERY SMALL COMMUNITY AND WORD HAS SPREAD NOW ABOUT YOUR DEALINGS......... YOU NEED TO CLEAR MR. TANSKI AND TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY........ DO THE RIGHT THING MAYOR........

Hey MAYOR is this what you do when you are out at 4:30 in the morning riding around, maybe during that time you were up to roll some change!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Yeah right

How can you say his wife and daughters had no idea what was going how could he afford his house in Harrison, his house in Bayville and a Seton Hall education. He lived the good life off of our money. I'm sure he wasn't the only one and it's a shame he is taking the blunt of all this but I'm sorry, he committed a crime and should pay

Guest Guest
$100,000+ is missing and the mayor and council had no clue.  I hope people step up and run in the GENERALS

The person who they should really be investigating is the one who checked on the deposits.

This would be logical since the amount of money allegedly taken had to be missed some time ago. How can they account for it growing to such a high amount.

If there was someone watching deposits all along.

Maybe it wasn't Mr. Tanski !

Archived