One Good Thing

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

AT LEAST THIS YEAR WE WON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO SGT. TB TELL HIS BS STORIES ABOUT HIS OUTINGS WITH EX-GIANT COACH JIM FASSEL. HIS BEST FRIEND JIM GETTING CANNED SPARED US THAT AGONY.

Guest Guest

Once upon a time, there was a big bad Sgt. who told all the towns people that he was really an assistant coach with the NY Giants and best friends with Jim Fassel...........I will skip to the end...........but Jim got fired because he s**ks as a coach and the big bad Sgt. looked like a fool as the people he looked though he was better than in town made fun of him for his BS stories. THE END

Guest Guest

I read this topic, ONE GOOD THING and thought that they finally pinched the Mayor. Thanks for really disappointing me!! Who else do you think would go down with the mayor?? Do you think he'll sing??

Guest Did he really

Did he really go around telling people he was the assistant coach - if so what a joke. Did he even play football in high school

Guest Guest

You guys should stop bickering for five minutes and say some nice things to each other. One of your men is sick (John Bishop), think of how you would feel if something bad happened to one of the people you're speaking of. Grow up and realize what's really important.

Guest Guest

I WONDER WHAT FAMOUS PERSON TB IS GONNA PRETEND TO HANG-OUT WITH THIS YEAR. MAYBE HE KNOWS JOE TORRE. I PERSONALLY THINK IT WILL BE JESUS CHRIST. THIS WAY JESUS CAN BUILD HIMSELF UP IN PEOPLES EYES BY BEING SEEN WITH UNCLE FESTER. YES, THATS IT, BUT IT WILL BE HARD TO TOP NEXT YEAR.

Guest Guest

ISNT JESUS CHRIST ON TB SQUAD. THE GUY WHO IS PERSECUTED EACH DAY . EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON HIM FOR NO REASON. LEAVE JESUS CHRIST, I MEAN A L ALONE.....

Guest Guest

I saw Tb on TV today with President Bush and Donald Rumsfeld. I think TB and Jim Fassel have been commanded to hunt down Bin Laden. Maybe TB can just write-up Bin Laden and he will surrender. Thank God Bin Laden is not friends with glassjaw because as we all know he cannot discipline anyone in the PBA leadership or he will be banished to the FOP. Very ineffective leader when he is afraid to discipline certain people but micromanages others. He should not even be a cop because of his blatant, arrogant hate for whom he and others conspire to destroy.

Guest Guest

I believe his first commander was the ever incompetent KM so maybe that plays a part in his inability to act like a man instead of a puppet. Maybe he will grow up some day and be a man, but I doubt it. Everytime he looks in the mirror, which I am sure is quite often, he must see something the public doesn't, like a person who makes his own decisions instead of having to clear all his decisions with Marco.

Archived