Hpd Police Chairman

Guest Uncle J

Guest Guest

You got all the promotions you were promised so why change. He is getting all you *** kissers promoted at such a blistering rate we should have like 10 Chiefs by years end. Just get those cocktail party tickets early and keep your mouth shut like a good boy. You're lucky you even have a job.

Guest Guest

Dolaghan for Police Commissioner. Then he can get a few more day cares and hopefully whip your as**s into shape.

Why does the Harrison Police Department complain sooo much?!?! Look at us in the fire department, we never complain. Do your job's and stop complaining.

Guest Guest
You got all the promotions you were promised so why change. He is getting all you *** kissers promoted at such a blistering rate we should have like 10 Chiefs by years end. Just get those cocktail party tickets early and keep your mouth shut like a good boy. You're lucky you even have a job.
is that the HPD or the HFD??

Guest Guest
Who thinks the present Police Chairman for the HPD should be replaced? 
sounds like Tom Powell, or the Mayor wants to stir trouble!! I think Doran is doing a fine job and that the mayor tried to pull one behind Dorans back to make Doran look like a fool!

Guest Guest

Jimmy D could never be Mayor. The present Mayor would whip his a--, but he would probably like that. If he steps out of line he will lose his job in Hudson County and end up like Milan. He is a disaster as Police Commissioner. The PBA boys know that all they have to do is make a visit to his house to get what they want.

Guest Guest

Doran? FOR MAYOR??? What a joke. Still trying to push that he didn't know about the promotions???? You're in denial. HE KNEW. JUST ASK HIM>>>

Guest Guest

I hear that the PC is out of the closet. He took his boyfriend Ed to the Board of Ed convention in Orlando at taxpayers expense. He isn't interested in who gets promoted on the HPD along as it isn't Dan who was the most qualified. :angry:

Guest Guest

Most qualified, curious why you would say that. Most qualified because he has 28 years on the job. What did he do for the first 23 years (malcontnet), then he changes to a yes man and sent to every school possible. That does not make him the most qualified. How about a Ptl, Sgt, Lt, Capt. with a master's degree in Criminal Justice, or a degree in Management.

Guest Guest

That was a joke - RIGHT??? If you don't think DN was the most qualified it just goes to show your intelligence level. I give you about 6 months to run the department into the ground once he's gone. Good Luck. We'll all be standing by watching (and laughing). :angry:

Guest Guest

Joke no! Just by your statements your a DN loyalist. He abused he sick time hated the establishment, arrogant, know it all, hated. He still has accusations against him that are still unanswered. There are several Officers that can run that Dept. Just like the last Chief stated "What will they do without me".

But I can venture to say, that I know by your post, what you will be giving DN for his retirement. Don't foget to give him his reach around while your bent over!

Joke no! Just by your statements your a DN loyalist. He abused he sick time hated the establishment, arrogant, know it all, hated. He still has accusations against him that are still unanswered. There are several Officers that can run that Dept. Just like the last Chief stated "What will they do without me".

But I can venture to say, that I know by your post, what you will be giving DN for his retirement. Don't foget to give him his reach around while your bent over!

I'll leave my friendship to DN out of this particular response. Just curious, WHEN did he abuse the sick time and hate the establishment? He ALWAYS came to work and was ALWAYS a faithful employee, regardless of the circumstances. You must have him confused with me.

Guest Guest

Abused his sick time???? You're crazy. Either your one of the youngins who's only been on a few years or your information is very inaccurate. I suggest having facts before you post. You keep making yourselves look like idiots. Well no, you are idots. :D

Archived