Link This

Guest tired of clicking

Guest tired of clicking

Why does the webmaster post the news? when all it is, is a link to nj.com, or theobserver.com, or some other news paper. And if he is going to do that, why cant he make link from the main page instead of having to click all over the place?

Dear Tired of Clicking,

The links are to stories on the web. For now, there are very few original stories. I have plans to have some original stories but for now, please be happy I gather up the various stories and link them. The reason, the Home Page does not have the direct links, is because not all the stories are on the front page and I want you to go to the Community News page to view the news. Before you get too tired of clicking make sure you click on our advertisers and make a purchase, it helps KOTW's bottom line.

Nothing is perfect, I do appreciate the input. KOTW is trying to constantly improve and your input does help.

KOTW

Guest tired of clicking

Thanks for clearing that up. But I still think linking the stories from the front page wouldnt kill you. After all the internet is suposed to speed not impeed research. Also if you put a link to DAVIDS COOKIES I'll make a purchase.

Keep up the good work.

Archived