Nypd & "shooting"

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

OK, SIPOWITZ, IN MY OPINION I BELIEVE THAT THE ALLEGED"SHOOTING" IS AS BELIEVABLE AS THE PERSON WHO SAID THEY SAW ELVIS PRESLEY AT DUNKIN DONUTS. THE COP WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THAT "STORY" PROBABLY SAW THIS AS AN EASY WAY OUT AND DIDN'T EXPECT TO GET THAT MUCH ATTENTION ON HIM. THE TRUTH WILL PROBABLY COME, SO WHY DON'T WE JUST WAIT UNTIL THE DUST SETTLES AND IF HE GETS HIS PENSION.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Why would someone think a cop getting shot at wouldn't draw attention? Another of your bad assumptions. Hope your police work is better than this, although I doubt it.

Guest Sick n Tired

I agree! At least he came to work every day. DIDN'T ABUSE HIS SICK TIME. So, what does he get, Monday morning quarterbacking from a bunch of jackasses. Obviously the PBA isnt looking out for people like him. Whether you liked him or not, the guy did his job, alot better than anyone one else could have!

Guest Guest
fake ....... fake

this cop's a snake

slithering through the grass

wake up and investigate his ass!

Okay "Fake Fake" you explain what happened that day....

Guest Guest

You must be a part of the HPD with your keen detective skills.

Please look at the big picture:

This officer loved his job

This officer was credible

This officer made many arrests alone

This officer put many hard criminals away

This officer received death threats sent to the HPD (never investigated by the HPD)

This officer was disliked by many of his fellow officers because of jealously.

What more needs to be said? Maybe YOUR credibility should be examined before you point fingers...

Guest FAKE FAKE

You stated the obvious - with a record/reputation like that, who would ever question him - just adds more "truth" to his story - think about it - it may soon become clear

Guest Guest

No wonder you guys cant solve a crime in the town of Harrison. This one is easy to read. The guy was being harrassed, as you say, and you also claim death threats? (which I find very hard to Believe!) Anyway, he wanted out, and wanted to go out in a big way! He picked 9/11, he knew where most of the other police officers were at that time, that day. This guy should be grilled by the FBI. It took me, and hundreds of other commuters hours to get home that night from Jersey City. This guy, should fry!

Guest Guest
No wonder you guys cant solve a crime in the town of Harrison. This one is easy to read. The guy was being harrassed, as you say, and you also claim death threats? (which I find very hard to Believe!) Anyway, he wanted out, and wanted to go out in a big way! He picked 9/11, he knew where most of the other police officers were at that time, that day. This guy should be grilled by the FBI. It took me, and hundreds of other commuters hours to get home that night from Jersey City. This guy, should fry!

Was it such a highly guarded secret that the cops would be otherwise engaged on 9/11 that only another police officer would know? If you stood still long enough on Harrison Ave. somebody would have posted a flyer on you trupmeting our 9/11 rememberance ceremony. Just like this would have been a perfect time to "fake" something, it was the perfect time to pull something real off.

Sorry your commute was f-ed up buddy, but now this guy's life is f-ed up! Show a little compassion. This guy DID NOT MAKE THIS UP!!

Guest Guest

Oh believe it! He received death threats and THE HARRISON POLICE DEPARTMENT NEVER INVESTIGATED. HE KNEW SOMEONE WAS AFTER HIM AS WELL AS THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. But, they tried to make it seem like he was making it up. Like some half wit said on this board, let the dust settle and let’s see who is making stories up. Everyone on this board has some elaborate scenario. DON'T STRAIN YOUR BRAIN!

IT TOOK LESS THAN 2 MINUTES FOR POLICE TO ARRIVE ON THE SCENE

THEY HAD SOMEONE IN SIGHT AND THEY WHERE TOLD TO STAND DOWN AND WAIT FOR HARRISON'S FINEST SWAT TEAM!

AND LET'S NOT FORGET A BULLET CASING WAS FOUND ON THE SCENE. IF THEY SENT IT TO A LAB FOR TESTING THEY WILL KNOW WHEN IT WAS FIRED. DO BE SO STUPID...

SUMMARY:

The HPD has once again f*ed up and they are looking to point fingers.

Guest Guest
You must be related to him since you believe his bs story

I believe people that give me a reason to believe them. If this is someone that hasn't been a troublemaker and has never pulled a b/s stunt, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Guest Guest
[Oh believe it!  He received death threats and THE HARRISON POLICE DEPARTMENT NEVER INVESTIGATED.  HE KNEW SOMEONE WAS AFTER HIM AS WELL AS THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.  But, they tried to make it seem like he was making it up.  Like some half wit said on this board, let the dust settle and let’s see who is making stories up.  Everyone on this board has some elaborate scenario.  DON'T STRAIN YOUR BRAIN! 

IT TOOK LESS THAN 2 MINUTES FOR POLICE TO ARRIVE ON THE SCENE

THEY HAD SOMEONE IN SIGHT AND THEY WHERE TOLD TO STAND DOWN AND WAIT FOR HARRISON'S FINEST SWAT TEAM! 

AND LET'S NOT FORGET A BULLET CASING WAS FOUND ON THE SCENE.  IF THEY SENT IT TO A LAB FOR TESTING THEY WILL KNOW WHEN IT WAS FIRED.  DO BE SO STUPID...

SUMMARY:

The HPD has once again f*ed up and they are looking to point fingers.

Agreed!!!

They are also living up to their long-standing tradition of abandoning their fellow officers in times of trouble. Nice going guys; you should be proud of yourselves!

Guest Yeah ok

Ok answer this question - when the police department was told to "stand down" isn't it also true they had infra red body temperature detectors and they couldn't find a damn thing.

Isn't it true that his wife still went to work the next morning - not sure about your wife but I know my wife would have been home by my side if it was a serious threat.

The list can go on and on but I'm sure by now I got my point across

Guest Guest
You must be related to him since you believe his bs story

And you must be someone who was dropped on there head as a kid!

It has nothing to do with being/not being related to him. It has to do with the facts. He was a GREAT COP. As a citizen of Harrison I wish some of the other police in our town would be 1/2 as good as he was at this job.

I pray for him and his family. Loss the chip on your shoulder HPD.

Guest Guest
Ok answer this question - when the police department was told to "stand down" isn't it also true they had infra red body temperature detectors and they couldn't find a damn thing.

Isn't it true that his wife still went to work the next morning - not sure about your wife but I know my wife would have been home by my side if it was a serious threat.

The list can go on and on but I'm sure by now I got my point across

Your point is sh*t! They did have infra red and found several differnt things. While they were busy chasing the homeless, the guy got away.

Why would you tell your officers to stand down when they have a shooting suspect in their sights? Can't you at least admit that is a screw up?

Archived