7 members have voted

1. 1. Who you Voting for?

• Bush
    • Kerry

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Canada Sucks
sorry. this is a great country in many ways, but i won't defend it. i don't fight. i plan on living in Canada in the future anyway.

Now is the future!

Please go you F***ing P**sy!

This country is the greatest in the world, there is no better! :)

KOTW Note: Additional astericks were added above.

i didn't say a demeaning word about America. yes, i agree, this is indeed the greatest country in the world. but there are many things about Canada that i like and would prefer to living here. don't know how my preference in living conditions makes me a "pu**y".

KOTW Note: The above post was edited where the astericks appear.

i didn't say a demeaning word about America. yes, i agree, this is indeed the greatest country in the world. but there are many things about Canada that i like and would prefer to living here. don't know how my preference in living conditions makes me a "pu%%y".

dude canada stinks. Don't even capitalize the word. Just go full blown vagina and move to france. B)B)

KOTW Note: The above post was edited where percentage signs appear.

*HeyDuke Note: The above message was edited, to clear up any profanity.

i didn't say a demeaning word about America. yes, i agree, this is indeed the greatest country in the world. but there are many things about Canada that i like and would prefer to living here. don't know how my preference in living conditions makes me a "pu%%y".

dude canada s**ks. Don't even capitalize the word. Just go full blown pu%%y and move to france. B)B)

KOTW Note: The above post was edited where percentage signs appear.

sc**w france.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) rule.

Guest Guest 99
i didn't say a demeaning word about America. yes, i agree, this is indeed the greatest country in the world. but there are many things about Canada that i like and would prefer to living here. don't know how my preference in living conditions makes me a "pu**y".

Don't even try to justify what you said. It seems like an odd coincident that you say you want to live in Canada right after someone mentions the draft. At least be a man and admit your afraid. Many of us were afraid too, but we knew what we had to do because we had mothers, sisters and girlfriends we wanted to live in freedom. s**k it up, Pube, and admit you're a puke.

Don't even try to justify what you said. It seems like an odd coincident that you say you want to live in Canada right after someone mentions the draft. At least be a man and admit your afraid. Many of us were afraid too, but we knew what we had to do because we had mothers, sisters and girlfriends we wanted to live in freedom. s**k it up, Pube, and admit you're a puke.

you don't know who i am, you've never spoken to me before, so obviously you wouldn't know i plan to live in Canada in the future.

what do i have to be afraid of? some suicidal radical towelheads? the fact is that i'm not going to go fight for things that i don't believe in. if you can't accept that, it's your problem, but i'd prefer you don't insult my courage.

Guest Guest 99
you don't know who i am, you've never spoken to me before, so obviously you wouldn't know i plan to live in Canada in the future.

what do i have to be afraid of? some suicidal radical towelheads? the fact is that i'm not going to go fight for things that i don't believe in. if you can't accept that, it's your problem, but i'd prefer you don't insult my courage.

Courage! Any ready-to-go draft dodger has no courage.

You are the one that said, "draft=me moving to Canada". That has nothing to do with a planned future move.

You are the one that said, "draft=me moving to Canada". That has nothing to do with a planned future move.

oh, yes, obviously. i just don't want to make it seem like i'm only going to Canada to escape the draft, i honestly want to live there.

and if all you people want to do is question whether or not i have zero courage, go ahead. some of us like to think for ourselves and not go fight for a war that shouldn't be going on in the first place.

oh, yes, obviously. i just don't want to make it seem like i'm only going to Canada to escape the draft, i honestly want to live there.

and if all you people want to do is question whether or not i have zero courage, go ahead. some of us like to think for ourselves and not go fight for a war that shouldn't be going on in the first place.

If you dont want to stand up for you own country, that's fine. This IS America. But most of you people forget that. Some people are just not born to fight. The army is not all fighting though. I on the other hand, believe that you should HAVE to join the military when you turn 19, for a minimum of 2 years. Unless you are going to school. Alot of the military is not combat. There is alot of other things you can do: administrative positions, cooks, accountants... I'm not trying to sound like a recuiter here... I think it would be a good thing for the youth, it would give them a head start in life. They will learn alot about others. Plus it would get rid of all these punks. But its not like that, so if there ever was a draft again and you dont want to go. I don't have any less respect for you. That is your choice. I know i just contradicted every thing i was talk about, but hey, I'm good like that.

If you dont want to stand up for you own country, that's fine. This IS America. But most of you people forget that. Some people are just not born to fight. The army is not all fighting though. I on the other hand, believe that you should HAVE to join the military when you turn 19, for a minimum of 2 years. Unless you are going to school. Alot of the military is not combat. There is alot of other things you can do: administrative positions, cooks, accountants... I'm not trying to sound like a recuiter here... I think it would be a good thing for the youth, it would give them a head start in life. They will learn alot about others. Plus it would get rid of all these punks. But its not like that, so if there ever was a draft again and you dont want to go. I don't have any less respect for you. That is your choice. I know i just contradicted every thing i was talk about, but hey, I'm good like that.

thank you. glad to see somebody actually has a clear mind on here.

Guest cymbaline

:o we gotta get that idiot out of office. Men are systematically getting killed in Iraq. Pretty soon they will bring the draft up. ....Personally I think this is Bushes "NAM" and if I was to get a low draft number I would burn the card/paper

and say come and catch me if you can Ill be hiding in Kearny raid everyones basements ans atticts....not that they would do that... but In my opinnion this is not my war Im not going to go die for oil what a stupid thing... Yeah I suppose people will be calling me everything in the book after this post but, truthfully I don't care what you think. I've heard it all lol I've even beem called a enemy combatant....Why? cause I don't agree with the dictatorship that runs this country.

What is this Communist China?

:o we gotta get that idiot out of office. Men are systematically getting killed in Iraq. Pretty soon they will bring the draft up. ....Personally I think this is Bushes "NAM" and if I was to get a low draft number I would burn the card/paper

and say come and catch me if you can Ill be hiding in Kearny raid everyones basements ans atticts....not that they would do that... but In my opinnion this is not my war Im not going to go die for oil what a stupid thing... Yeah I suppose people will be calling me everything in the book after this post but, truthfully I don't care what you think. I've heard it all lol I've even beem called a enemy combatant....Why? cause I don't agree with the dictatorship that runs this country.

What is this Communist China?

yay :lol:

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who wouldn't waste a second fighting this BS war.

Guest Radagast

Well, I guess it's time to add my 2 cents here.

If anyone were to read the 'non-mainstream' press here in the USA or the press abroad, you would have a much different picture of what is going on in Iraq. The Mouth of Sauron that is now in charge of giving the military press briefings in Bagdad is only giving Bush's side of what's going on. He's a Bush political aide who was sent there because the news was getting too gloomy for election year consumption.

This whole thing is one big mess caused by a bunch of people in the Executive Branch of the US government with their heads totally installed in their butts! It would be a joke if it were not for the kids who are coming back in boxes that the press can't even take pictures of without losing their jobs.

Face it folks, this is Viet Nam only Bush is controling what you see in the papers and on TV. We are in an endless war which we should never have started. Our friends of a few years ago (France, Germany etc.) are now our enemies, according to the 'conservative' sewer rats pontificating in the media and Bush is getting help for his re-election from Saudi Arabia where most of the 9'11 hijackers came from.

Does anyone see a problem with this picture?

Guest Listen Up

We didn't start the war. Iraq is part of the war on terror. I recommend everyone read a book titled "Endgame. A Blueprint of How We Win the War on Terror." Its is written by Lt. General Thomas McInerney and Maj. General Paul Vallely, two well connected and informed military men. They say there is a Web of Terror and Iraq is part of it. Other countries in the web of terror are: Afghanistan,Iran,Syria, North Korea, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Thay talk about different strategies on how to bring down the web. Please read it so you all can get the bigger picture. We must be aggresive, as Bush is, or a nuke could hit NY/NJ next!

Guest Radagast

Lt. General Thomas McInerney was interviewed by Brit Hume in March 2003 telling everyone that American fire power was the answer to all of our problems in Iraq.

Oh! We were just going to blow them all away!

Well, it's a year later and we see how wrong he was. He's just another Bush lapdog out singing the Bush Mantra over and over again, somehow hoping to make it true. In short, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

We must face the fact that there is a serious armed resistence from people who simply want us to leave. This isn't just a few 'terrorists' or Saddam left overs... it's a real hit and run military operation that we are in no way ready to fight. When we try to fight back we end up killing innocent civilians and creating more people who hate us. If this ain't Viet Nam de jour, I don't know what is.

The insurgents/terrorists/Saddamists/ what ever the hell you want to call them, have us by the short ones because no one back in the Pentagon had any foresight or any sense of history a year ago. They made up their own reasons for going to war and now our young people are paying the price for their blindness.

If we didn't know what we were going to face, we never should have gone in guns blazeing. It was foolish and the responsibility for it lies squarely with George W. Bush and the pig headed neo-cons who he was dumb enough to listen to.

Guest Listen Up

We battle in Iraq because we must take the war to the terrorists. Fight them there or we risk giving the luxury of time to our enemy.With the luxury of time they can plan and sneak a nuke into NY and then what. Arabs kill arabs everyday, where is the outrage at that. In war, America is supposed to follow the rules of combat. But many radical muslims hide weapons in mosques and schools, con young muslims to become homicide bombers by promising an orgy of virgin girls. Radical muslims look to place blame and point fingers instead of looking within.They teach hate. Bush is tough, and in these dangerous times carrying a big stick is unfortunatly more productive then fruitless, endless diccussion. Bush knows you can't win the hearts and minds of the Heartless and Mindless! So be it!

Vote Bush, he will defend freedom and America!

War is tough, rather lose 3000 soldiers than 10,000,000 N.Y.'ers

Guest Radagast
We battle in Iraq because we must take the war to the terrorists. Fight them there or we risk giving the luxury of time to our enemy.With the luxury of time they can plan and sneak a nuke into NY and then what. Arabs kill arabs everyday, where is the outrage at that. In war, America is supposed to follow the rules of combat. But many radical muslims hide weapons in mosques and schools, con young muslims to become homicide bombers by promising an orgy of virgin girls. Radical muslims look to place blame and point fingers instead of looking within.They teach hate. Bush is tough, and in these dangerous times carrying a big stick is unfortunatly more productive then fruitless, endless diccussion. Bush knows you can't win the hearts and minds of the Heartless and Mindless! So be it!

Vote Bush, he will defend freedom and America!

War is tough, rather lose 3000 soldiers than 10,000,000 N.Y.'ers

Your logic is somewhat reflective of the paranoia that has invaded this country after 9/11. It is, indeed, the only real beach head the terrorists have taken...so far.

We have learned a few things since the start of the Iraq folly.

1) There was no relationship between Osama bin Laden and Saddam.

2) There were no nukes or large amounts of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

3) Anyone who opposes Bush administration policies, even the NEA, are summarily labeled as 'terrorists'.

The Iraq folly has done absolutely nothing to prevent another attack on the United States. There are, no doubt, 'terrorists' in Iraq, however, most of those who fight are either people trying to gain back power for there own selfish reasons or those who hate us as a result of some harm that has come to them in the last year (ie. dead relitive, destroyed home, occupied homeland etc.) While their tactics are evil, these are hardly 'terrorists' in the same sense as those who attacked us in NY and Washington.

The idea that all the people who hate us are all going to go to Iraq so we can kill them with our big guns is a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

Bush has spent a fortune in our tax dollars beating up Saddam and bogging us down in a fruitless war while draining resources away from our homeland. He has played into bin Laden's hand. He has used 9/11 and played on the fears of average Americans to achieve a singe minded selfish goal. He deserves to lose the Presidency at the very least for the damage, present and future, that he has brought to our country.

Guest Listen Up

I believe The Web of Terror can be beaten. Afgan,(Taliban)Iraq, Iran, Syria,Pakistan, Saudi Arabia,N.Korea can be beaten.( Or reformed) :):blink:

American civialians must believe. Radical muslim theory has been exposed, world dom. is what they seek. Freedom must prevail, God Bless America.

Archived