Steady Shift

Guest Miserable

Guest Harrison Resident

I think it is truly disgusting how any member of the HPD (if in fact it is any of them) or any town resident can sit and say that this officer was not shot at. This officer was an outstanding member of the HPD who not only took an interest in the town, but the youth of Harrison as well. He was always there to assist anyone when called upon. In defense of the HPD and HFD I can honestly say that everytime I had to contact the police dept. their response time and professionalism were great. The same goes for the fire dept. I had to use the services of EMS several times during a family member's illness. They were there, each and every time, within a minute or two and showed true professionalism and compassion. So you sorry so called Harrisonians, I hope you never have to use the services of the police or fire dept as much as I had to in the past, but if you ever do, just remember all of your rude and nasty comments when you have to call upon these same individuals for help. You should live in other towns and see just how long it takes for a cop car or ambulance to respond and then maybe you would have different oopinions. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THESE TWO DEPARTMENTS IS GREAT.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived