Steady Shift

Guest Miserable

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
You would have to be very stupid to believe that story that he got shot at.. Whats the real motivation as to why he would do this?

Well let's see... Maybe it was a chance for him to say that he hurt his knee, AGAIN while chasing the invisible shooter. The juiceman got juiced. Why did't come back anyway? We the taxpayers have a right to know!

Guest Guest
Tell you what, Im not changing my shift without a fight. The current schedule works. Why should I change my hours to take care of a few.

Dont worry! Dunkin Donuts is open 24 hours. You guys live there! And you never ever offer to pay, or tip! HPD "Hand Picked Drug Addicts"

Guest Guest
You would have to be very stupid to believe that story that he got shot at..  Whats the real motivation as to why he would do this?

Well let's see... Maybe it was a chance for him to say that he hurt his knee, AGAIN while chasing the invisible shooter. The juiceman got juiced. Why did't come back anyway? We the taxpayers have a right to know!

Fake a shooting to say he hurt his knee. Why wouldn't he just pretend to fall down the stairs at one of the many warrant arrests he made - by himself - without backup. Why stir up a $h*tstorm with a shooting? When he knew there would be more police in town than usual AND on the anniversary of 9/11 - when people are on edge??? Nice logic.

And why didn't he come back? You, as a taxpayer, have a right to know? Are you kidding? Let me see...there have been no arrests, the idiots you're supposed to trust to have your back, don't and the moral in your department that was in the toilet when you went out is even worse now. Yeah, you're right, I'd be rushing back.

Guest Guest
Something smells to me too. What happened to the kid??? :D There was no kid??? That's why there's no suspect. Didn't take a genious to figure that one out. But that's probably why you're defending that officer so much. Well, if you can call him an officer. :(

First of all, its spelled genius, moron.

Guest One who remembers

Maybe its because knees can heal, then he would have to return. Sounds awful fishy to me. My opinion ------ No shooting ---- .

Guest Guest
Tell you what, Im not changing my shift without a fight.  The current schedule works.  Why should I change my hours to take care of a few.

Dont worry! Dunkin Donuts is open 24 hours. You guys live there! And you never ever offer to pay, or tip! HPD "Hand Picked Drug Addicts"

Dunkin Donuts, That's all the HPD is good for!

Guest Guest
You would have to be very stupid to believe that story that he got shot at..  Whats the real motivation as to why he would do this?

Fake a shooting to say he hurt his knee. Why wouldn't he just pretend to fall down the stairs at one of the many warrant arrests he made - by himself - without backup. Why stir up a $h*tstorm with a shooting? When he knew there would be more police in town than usual AND on the anniversary of 9/11 - when people are on edge??? Nice logic.

And why didn't he come back? You, as a taxpayer, have a right to know? Are you kidding? Let me see...there have been no arrests, the idiots you're supposed to trust to have your back, don't and the moral in your department that was in the toilet when you went out is even worse now. Yeah, you're right, I'd be rushing back.

YES, We as the taxpayers DO have a right to know! We pay these idiots to patrol our town! WHAT a JOKE! THEY are just as bad as the fire Dept.!!!

Guest StudiesandObservations
Are you guys really cops? You sound like a bunch of little girls... Then again, maybe you are! I recently moved to Harrison, I'am a NYPD Narcotics Detective and have been for 22 years, I've never seen anything like this, you guys should embarrest to wear a shield!

Arent you in violation of your Own Department's Rules and Regulations???? If IAB finds out you'll be walking a foot post in Bed0Stuy.

Guest Guest

If most of you on this board are so called "police officers" then you should know why no one has been arrested in The Shooting, because you guys don't know how to do your jobs. Was a bullet found at the scene? How could someone make that up? All of you should just admit you don't know how to do your job and move on.

As for you the TAX PAYER go to a town meeting and demand to know why the only place you can ever find a cop is by the mini mall or around the Courts! I see East Newark cops doing there jobs. The only time you ever see a Harrison cop is when there is overtime involved by the Hess Station.

Guest Sick n Tired

Ain't it funny that all the people negotiatng the contract to include unlimited sick tiime, are the same idiots who have abused their sick time since they have been at the PD. So would I be correct to say that they have nothing to lose? I guess it don't pay to come to work every day. B)

Guest Guest

That would be the lazy way out and from what is posted on this board combined with the officers attendance and arrest record, that doesn't make sense.

It seems that the HPD once again didn't do their job and now they are trying to cover their tracks and make it seem like this never happened.

Guest Guest

If you are a part of the harrison police deliquents, you have no right to talk about mental condition. I am shocked any of you passed your psych test.

Guest Ed Morris

It's pertty sad that our police officers have time to bash eachother like this. What about spending half as much time doing your jobs. Your Chief should be reading this. You guys should have the guts to post your names here.

Guest Guest

It would be sad, but most posts arent from cops. They are from gimps and midgets who forgot where they came from or forgot they are no longer employed by the PD because their miserable lives have caught up with them and rendered them USELESS.....

Guest Guest
It would be sad, but most posts arent from cops. They are from gimps and midgets who forgot where they came from or forgot they are no longer employed by the PD because their miserable lives have caught up with them and rendered them USELESS.....

What are you talking about all the "gimps and midgets" are on the police department?

Guest Guest
It would be sad, but most posts arent from cops.  They are from gimps and midgets who forgot where they came from or forgot they are no longer employed by the PD because their miserable lives have caught up with them and rendered them USELESS.....

What are you talking about all the "gimps and midgets" are on the police department?

You have a point! Is'nt there a height limit to be a police officer in the town of Harrison? I'am from England, You must be 6 feet tall to be a cop there, and you MUST be in shape. I've never seen cops so short in my life! Also, I saw a Harrison Cop driving, with a huge cigar in his mouth! Is that code?

Guest Guest
It would be sad, but most posts arent from cops.  They are from gimps and midgets who forgot where they came from or forgot they are no longer employed by the PD because their miserable lives have caught up with them and rendered them USELESS.....

You have a point! Is'nt there a height limit to be a police officer in the town of Harrison? I'am from England, You must be 6 feet tall to be a cop there, and you MUST be in shape. I've never seen cops so short in my life! Also, I saw a Harrison Cop driving, with a huge cigar in his mouth! Is that code?

That would explain all of the fighting. A bunch of men with the Napoleon Complex.

Guest Stretch Armstrong

You have a point! Is'nt there a height limit to be a police officer in the town of Harrison?

They have the same height requirement as the fire dept.

Guest Guest
Too bad the requirement wasn't for width. Some of PBA members really need to stop the juice. Temper temper.

And what about the detectives in town What do they do? Ever solved a crime? They seem really stupid. How many Harrison cops have a college education?

Guest are you sure
  I don't believe in posting my thoughts for everyone to see. If you want my opinion just ask me. As for suggesting that I have posted on this forum prior to today, you are dead wrong, I have better things to do with my time.

The reason I am posting now is that I was told by a friend that my name is being used often and I just wanted to see for myself what I am being accused of doing and/or saying. I have read most of the postings that may or may not pertain to me personally and I cannot believe that my co-workers do not have the courage to speak the words that they have written to any and all individuals that are in the postings. I can only speak for myself this will be the last posting from me, if you have questions or concerns speak to me personally.

Darren

are you sure your Darren? weren't you at work when this was posted?

Archived